Beauty Boutique Reviews

Beauty Boutique Ratings and User Reviews. Beauty Boutique is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 332 reviews.

Beauty Boutique Rating

More About Beauty Boutique

Recent Reviews for Beauty Boutique

• Oct 3, 2015
    Looks good, looking for Laura Geller productw and found them.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    I love all of the choices and prices that were available to me.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    Just yesterday I was reading on the website that there is free shipping with purchases over a certain amount. I came here today to order and there is no sign of any offer for free shipping indicated anywhere on the website.
  • Oct 2, 2015
    pleased to find products that i can't find in stores
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Beauty Boutique has been my favorite online beauty store for over 15 years now, very happy with them.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    i liked the website. easy to use and navigate. easy to switch between pages for more info about products. like the reviews. could use a little more product description and list ingredients in products like cosmetics and lotions
  • Sep 30, 2015
    I like the catalog. Just wish you still sold the My Sin.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    I usually enjoy what I order I never seem to get any coupons
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Love the the the prices...good luck with deliveries. Packaging ha improved -- Ciara used to come all smashed -- boxes, not bottles inside. Last delivery was packaged very well.
  • Sep 29, 2015
    I would like to be able to read the ingredient list on the facial serums and creams as I have allergies
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Keep sending your products on time and I love the packaging. I'm very happy with your company.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I think it is a wonderful company and site to shop from.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I like that I can get products that I can't find anywhere else.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Very nice products and I prefer shopping online. Easy in, easy out!
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Ordered before. Fast efficient and always a great product!
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Am costumer about 6 to 7 years and very proud to be a costumer with them :-)
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I don't like that they automatically add a Priority Replacement Charge. If I was ordering from the catalog to mail in I would not add that myself. I think that should be an option when we order online also.
    Oct 1, 2015
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Great products for great prices! Fast shipping! Love this place! Only thing I didn't like was the clearance section regarding some of the items shown but when you click on them they are out of stock - out of stock items should be removed from the section.
    Sep 28, 2015
  • Sep 17, 2015
    Nice site. Very enjoyable shopping experience.
    Sep 25, 2015
  • Sep 10, 2015
    I have been a Beauty Boutique customer for a number of years and have always been completely satisfied with my shopping experience and the quality and price of the products. Always look forward to a new catalog!
    Sep 27, 2015
    I have purchased many quality items from Beauty Boutique over the past few years. Never had a problem with delivery. Prices and quality are always great. I always look forward to the newest Beauty Boutique catalogs! There are always new items.