Beauty Boutique Reviews

08/29/2015
Beauty Boutique Ratings and User Reviews. Beauty Boutique is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 438 reviews.

Beauty Boutique Rating

More About Beauty Boutique

Recent Reviews for Beauty Boutique

• Aug 11, 2015
    I am disappointed because everything I wanted to order was not available
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I always enjoy my catalog shopping experience with BB this is my first online purchase, other than the convenience of ordering on line, it was the same. I had time to browse and decide as well as view actual sizes without losing my original shopping page.
    I love you guys
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Beauty boutique cover a wide variety. I enjoy that the most!!!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Always look forward to catalogue, and have no problems when ordering
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I am happy with my purchase except for the fact that my order did not deduct the 20% as stated. I e-mailed but received no response. Hopefully this will be rectified.
    I love shopping on line
    i WOULD LIKE THE CHECKOUT SYSTEM TO BE LESS RIGOROUS
  • Aug 9, 2015
    wide selection of products,with affordable price
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Bought Gold Ones, figure Black is more wearable!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    this is my first time order from beauty boutique,i hope it's a good one ...
  • Aug 9, 2015
    My on line experience with BB was relatively painless which I appreciate very much. I like the products I've purchased previously and do hope to find a few which I haven't seen lately. No matter, they'll most likely be in future catalogs, or, perhaps I'm mistaken from whence I purhased them. I'll look around. At 82, I sometimes forget which company provided me with the product.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Tax is charged for NJ; other online merchants do not charge tax.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    i have purchased products from beauty but. but this is first time I am ordering a large amount.but this catalog has some pretty good prices from this particular catalog so I am taking the chance to order more items. some of your cologne and perfume items are too expensive for me, therefore, I ordered the inexpensive ones.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I have been looking for one particular fragrance from perfumers workshop that i have finally found, TEA ROSE. I had to call the phone number and the girl who answered was very sweet and knew her business.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I am happy that I've found a place to get my favorite fragrance. There are a few others I wish you had as well.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I thank you for the good deals!
    Aug 11, 2015
    i appreciate your good prices on name brand products.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Very pleased, Thank You
    Aug 8, 2015
    I have had a very good experience with Beauty Boutique. I enjoy the selections, make up and colognes are great and well priced. I will continue to shop with Beauty Boutique and to recommend it to others. Thank You!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    I'm on my second order from this company.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    I enjoyed my shopping experience with Beauty Boutique. This was my first time buying from this company.
    Aug 11, 2015
    I ordered one item and I didn't get it, but I received a note about it.