Beauty Boutique Reviews

Beauty Boutique Ratings and User Reviews. Beauty Boutique is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 334 reviews.

Beauty Boutique Rating

More About Beauty Boutique

Recent Reviews for Beauty Boutique

• Sep 6, 2015
    Need more make up choices. concealers,eye shadows lipstick etc.
  • Sep 6, 2015
    I always find a great selection of lounge dresses and size. I never have problems with shipping it comes in a fair amout of time. Great prices!!
  • Sep 6, 2015
    I have been using the products from this company for along time. And now my daughter-in law also is using products from the company and is very pleased.
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Beauty Boutique has allowed me to purchase beauty products that are not available in our small community, saving are great! And the products are top grade. THANK YOU BEAUTY BOUTIQUE!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    I like the prices and the large selection from A to Z.
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Pricesare affordable,could do with free shipping.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    This revised edition of your order form id not as easy as the previous. However, it suffices. Always excellent products.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Great website, very easy to shop. Great selection of products.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Free shipping coupon e-mailed from Beauty Boutique did not work. Liz Claiborne Spark Parfum item : 01436742 listed as $1.99 each but link has the item at $8.99, seems like a bait and switch tactic. Most likely would never order products from them again. Stick to Amazon!!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Love beauty boutique.. I do my Christmas shopping with bb every year
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Needing product you don't find just anywhere, or you can't depend on what they are.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I was ordering on line but I called rep to enquire about the $0.99 surcharge on my order. The woman who answered was rude and I was obliged to hang up. I don't want to go through this experience again and I shall think twice before ordering from you in the future.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I enjoy your catalog, it has a variety of items to choose from.
    Sep 4, 2015
    I ordered 6 items from beauty boutique. They didn't arrive together or on the same days. One package had been tampered with and was opened (as stated by the US Postal Service.) At first, I thought one item had been stolen because it didn't appear in the bag. When I opened the 1 box (Eye bryten), inside it was the other product. (Fiber Wings mascara). I made my second call to Beauty Boutique and stated I had found the lost product. This was the first time I had so many problems with your company. I don't know if I will order again.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Easy to order
    Sep 4, 2015
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I have been periodically ordering from you since i was a sophmore in high school. I do not know what i would do without your company. I think you are TERRIFIC! Thankyou for the good old fashioned and the new products you continue to sell.
    Sep 1, 2015
    All the items met my expectations. The quality for the bargain prices are wonderfull! Thankyou.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
  • Aug 22, 2015
    It would be nice if you could accept PayPay.
    Sep 3, 2015
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Descent prices and good items to choose from.
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I appreciate the online ordering process which is easy for me to use. It's not too confusing especially when I read All of the instructions. Thank you.
    Sep 5, 2015
    I would like to see items that I previously purchased in subsequent catalogs because I would like to order them again and, unless I'm mistaken, not advertised again.