Beauty Care Choices Reviews

01/16/2017
Beauty Care Choices Ratings and User Reviews. Beauty Care Choices is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 436 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Beauty Care Choices

2016 Platinum

Beauty Care Choices Rating

More About Beauty Care Choices

Recent Reviews for Beauty Care Choices

• Jan 16, 2017
    Love the product but a little expensive.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Very satisfied with past orders.
    Great site and price.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Your website is easy to use! Some other sites I use are not, and I just x out and don't continue. Thanks for that!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Love your stuff!!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I was never asked about delivery. Was not given a option for delivery charges.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    It would be nice if you could set up a profile or log in that woulds store your information for when you place more orders. I've used this site for a number of years and that's the one thing that would make it better!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I just purchased items today, it said I was to get a 20 dollar discount but every time I tried to enter he code it would disappear and charge me the full amount of 101.50
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Grateful for carrying a product I have used since 1996. That's twenty years I have been using this product, and I am ever so grateful and pleased to be able to purchase the product here @ beauty care choices. Thank you!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I use quite a few hair care products and my wife uses many beauty products.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I bought this product locally and like it so decided to go on line to purchase a larger bottle
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I have been using framesi "BY" for several years and like it very much. I only wish it were available in the market place and not just online.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I've ordered from Beauty Care Choices since they were Hair Design Choices. They've been an excellent group to do business with. Thanks.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Prices are okay. I will be ordering again
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I am happy that I can find this product on line since I moved away from the salon that sold it.
    Jan 16, 2017
    I was pleased with the speed of delivery, however, there are times I don't need the products so fast and would like a cheaper shipping option.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Fast and easy to find products. Easy checkout
  • Jan 6, 2017
    did not have the lip pencil color i wanted
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Jan 13, 2017
    I didn't mean to order the product I received. I had a hard time on the webpage getting the product that I wanted. I had meant to order a leave in conditioner and will attempt to order it again, as I really like that product and have not been able to get it from my hairdresser. I will keep and use the product I ordered in error.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    I'm excited to try your products for my hair! I look forward to receiving them.
    Jan 15, 2017
    I couldn't be happier with the products I ordered. They do exactly as advertised. Thank you.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Found diva products on your site cannot find it elsewhere
    Jan 14, 2017
    Ordered my merchandise and waited for an email to track my order, so I called them and they told me it was on back order for a week but the next day it was delivered