10/09/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 201 reviews. offers a great line of prestigious beauty products from well known names, including shu uemura, Calvin Klein and CARGO. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Sep 24, 2015
    I am looking forward to buying more items from this merchant. You have the item that was discontinued from Sephora so I decided to Google and am glad I found it in your website. Thank you!
  • Sep 24, 2015
    One of the easiest sites I have ever used. Loved it!
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Great website and online shopping experience. The best products available and fast delivery. I would recommend to anyone.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    I'm an extremely satisfied customer.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I LOVE, great selection and always amazing free gifts!
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I couldn't find " Paula's Choice, Skin Recovery Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum with Retinol.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I love shopping at All of the brands I like are available and the shipping is always fast and cheap. The product reviews are very helpful when deciding to try a new product. I also love all of the promotions (free samples, free gifts) offered by, it's an added bonus to things I want/need to buy anyways.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Good shopping experience, love the beauty promotions (i.e. gift with purchase). Wish you guys had more overall brands.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    Wonderful selection, but need to expand just a little more!
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Love this site given the selection. So easy to order and check out. Love the free shipping.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    This site has fair prices and good service
    Always a happy client.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    best prices are here and delivery is fast
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Satisfying and quick selection and purchase experience.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Love the products offered... high end at the same price but with faster shipping options
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Would like to see a section for travel sizes, instead of having to search the different categories for travel sizes.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    i have been a faithful shopper for a long time. their customer service is perfection and the deals they throw at you are irresistible. they carry awesome brands. also, the bonus bags that i love so much- i've ended up buying many of the products because the samples rock. keep it up If I start talking about you i don't shut up. major props!
    Sep 14, 2015
    I love because of the brands, gift sets, bonus items, 3 sample products every order - and the samples are awesome, not just perfume, but different face products that you'll get hooked on. They splurge when it comes to gifts with purchase with really great products, that you end wanting to purchase. They're really that great and I can stand behind them with confidence.