BeautyBar Reviews

BeautyBar Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyBar is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Recent Reviews for BeautyBar

• Dec 16, 2014
    I can't find Jonathan Dirt anywhere anymore. You are the only site I found that had it in stock. Had it on backorder for almost a month at dermstore. They won't even respond to my inquiry regarding the backorder.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The day before making my purchase it was predicted both online and by a live representative that my products were going to arrive by Dec.18 if purchased by 5pm on Dec. 16. As advertised "free 2 day delivery or faster with $49 purchase"! Once purchase was actually made on the 16th the actual delivery date was changed to Dec.19. This is very disappointing as these are to be gifts that I was expecting to be able to begin distributing on the 19th. Now I will have to mail some out myself. The representative I talked to regarding this suggested that I click on "more information" regarding shipping details to read the "fine print". Well......
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I had a site that said $10 mystery box and I thought it was $5 shipping. Now I see that is was $5.99 shipping and I think that is quite a lot, more than 50% of the product price is additional charge for shipping. Disappointed in that!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Very easy shopping experience - good selection of products.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I love the ease of shopping on BeautyBar.com. The layout of the site makes finding whatever I'm looking for a breeze. I adore the products offered and the speed of shipping is amazing. The variety of product available on BeautyBar is fantastic.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    love the checkout. very easy
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I really enjoy the variety of items offered on this site.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I always love shopping at BeautyBar.com! I find exactly what I am looking for very quickly! I love the free gifts and sales! I would highly recommend this site to everyone! BeautyBar.com has incredibly fast shipping! I am very impressed with them overall!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Great site, easy to shop.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    This was my first time using BeautyBar and I am thrilled to have come across the site! I will definitely continue to utilize the site as it has so much to offer and is so simple to navigate. 1-2 day shipping also can't be beat!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I can't wait to get my subscription box! My sister suggested this to me from an email she received from Amazon and I had to see what it was about. The deluxe samples that comes in this is completely worth it. I can't wait to see what comes in the boxes!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Everything was great until I got to check out. It had me confused and had to hit check out a few times before my order was actually processed. Also said shipping would be her in 2 days, then at check out was told it would take a week to get
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Great site, could use more brands.
    Dec 5, 2014
    Great site. As I've commented before, a wider range of brands and products would be great.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I really loved the free gift with purchase!
    great customer service!
  • Nov 28, 2014
    very happy with this site, i can purchase from many vendors and can always find a coupon.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    only my first experience, but i am pleased
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Had an item that was out of stock from the original seller (Clarisonic). Plus, there was a big discount ($35) for my order (Over $150). Check out was great with Amazon Payment implementation. Quick, easy, and a great deal. Shipping should come in a few days. Excellent. Will recommend and will shop here again.
    Dec 5, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Love WAG, hopefully I'll like it too!
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I am part of Sample Society and much enjoyed the $10 off coupon code each month to purchase all types of products from your website. This November, you changed the code so that you HAVE to buy a SS product! I am BEYOND upset. I am a loyal customer and I attempt to spend at least $50 a month with you and you pull this trick? I am SO upset, I am considering canceling. I have recommended the SS program to friends in the past and RAVED about it. With this new change, I can not continue to be a loyal customer. Please fix this immediately!
    Nov 30, 2014
    Please allow sample society members to use their coupon codes on whatever products they would like from your site and they should be allowed to use any promo codes out there as well for being loyal customers. Make sure Sample Society has at least one FULL SIZE item in each box! Devember's box looks great! Thanks! (November's was horrible)