BeautyEncounter.com Reviews

07/25/2014
BeautyEncounter.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyEncounter.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 173 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2014.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence - BeautyEncounter.com

2008 Platinum

BeautyEncounter.com Rating

More About BeautyEncounter.com

Recent Reviews for BeautyEncounter.com

• Jul 25, 2014
    glad I found you
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I find the shipping is a bit long, my last order took almost 2 weeks to arrive.But i am satisfied with USPS (Prefer it rather than ups or Fedex which are very cumbersome for the delivery)
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It would be easier to navigate your site by allowing an option to choose, ie shampoos, conditioners, etc instead of having to look at the entire line of products from a particular brand
    I spent $102.37
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I have found a variety of products I was looking for and I'm very happy because international shipping is available. The check out process is a little bit slow but it worked.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Great site! Keep up the good work!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I truly love shopping at Beauty Encounter it's very convenient and the prices for the high end products I like are wonderful!!!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Its amazing website i love it And highly recommended
  • Jul 16, 2014
    your checkout area stinks. to many things trying to be sold and everything needs my information to many times.How about ,I want a product, my name and adress, me email
  • Jul 15, 2014
    It was a pleasure to go to your Web Site, find what I needed, and place my order, understanding your instructions very clearly. Thank you for being so accommodating to your on-line customers. I look forward to receiving my product.
    Jul 25, 2014
    The product arrived today, and it was exactly what I requested. It was well packaged for mailing from California to Canada, and it arrived in excellent condition. Could not ask for more efficient and effective service.Dorothy Wills, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Great choise of products
  • Jul 14, 2014
    this is first time will see.
    GREAT ONLINE BEAUTY EXPERIENCE WITH LOW PRICES
    Jul 19, 2014
    Im so glad i foud th heated eyelash curler mine broke and could not find another thank you.I may order another in the future.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    Hope you will continue to offer these Almay Pure Blend products because they are without parabens and do not have known dangerous chemicals. We are looking for healthy natural organic products if possible. Thank you.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Love the fact that Shalimar can be purchased on line.
    love my Shalimar
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I have never received the royal secret body lotion total order $124. I haven't heard where its at or when to expect it. I had no probl receiving the shalimar I ordered. Please let me know when I can expect it thank you
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    The order was for a gift. The person was very pleased with the gift.I have not received the free gifts. Hopefully, they will arrive soon.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    Always great job
  • Jul 4, 2014
    It is a lovely website with original products and amazing prices BUT I am not in USA and I paid more than 200$ and I think I deserve " Free shipping " like other websites which work in the same filed
    Jul 17, 2014
    Great place for authentic cologne with competitive prices