11/25/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 48 reviews. Last rated on 11/25/2015.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence -

2008 Platinum

6 years Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 25, 2015
    Lovely site with verouse useful items and many brands.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    I love the prices and the authenticity of your products
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Great purchasing experience
  • Nov 20, 2015
    good shopping experience.
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Love the idea of this website having discontinued items in stores
  • Nov 17, 2015
    From my very first visit to the Beauty Encounter website I felt that it provided quality at reasonable prices. I also liked the fact that they had a wide selection of brands.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I've always had great experiences with this website.
  • Nov 13, 2015
    I found the site while I was searching for a particular product. I instantle received 15% off and free shippting. I also will be receiving some great samples.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Great products at great prices, and a great selection of older discontinued and hard to find items too!
  • Nov 10, 2015
  • Nov 9, 2015
    I was able to find the things for my sister-in-laws gifts, but nothing for myself. I was looking for carnation fragrance, and the choices offered were not true to carnation. Further, their much-ballyhooed "Beauty Perks" appear to have no use or value. That was a disappointment!
  • Nov 6, 2015
    I find your site a little bit visually confusing at times, and it took me a while to learn the best way to navigate it. I have been very happy with customer service. An email query was responded to very quickly and helpfully.
    Nov 18, 2015
  • Nov 5, 2015
    I allways buy when I go to USA
  • Oct 23, 2015
    I love that we can get all these name brand perfumes for such great prices. I LOVE THIS SITE !!!
  • Oct 23, 2015
    Nov 4, 2015
    I appreciate the response time. Not sure why shipment ended up at USPS & though they got things a bit mixed up they quickly solved issue so was quite happy. Thank You
  • Oct 19, 2015
    Just perfect, had what I wanted
  • Oct 19, 2015
    Loved the site. Great prices and gifts.
    Oct 29, 2015
    Can't wait to shop with ya'll again!
  • Oct 19, 2015
    Its interesting shopping from Beauty encounter, but I wish you include CHANEL perfumes. I know that they have their own website, but I could not buy from them directly, maybe because I am from Saudi Arabia !!! Anyway, you have great collection and I love shopping through your website, however if you could add CHANEL to your collections its will be fantastic.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Oct 20, 2015
    I received products are look like not a new. so I don't know what I do.. still just put in the store.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    I'm glag I found my favorite perfume in your online store
    Oct 18, 2015
    It was a shame the bottles were not in their original plastic protection. I had another bad surprise when the postman asked me $60 custom tax before I could get my parcel. Other than that, I am glad I found my fragrance on your website.