BeautyEncounter.com Reviews

08/22/2014
BeautyEncounter.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyEncounter.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 148 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence - BeautyEncounter.com

2008 Platinum

BeautyEncounter.com Rating

More About BeautyEncounter.com

Recent Reviews for BeautyEncounter.com

• Aug 19, 2014
    So far, not sure what I think about this website. I placed my first order on or about 8/16. Just received an e-mail today that the product wan't available and the order was cancelled. Not a great start.....
  • Aug 18, 2014
    good experience and good reputation so far.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    It was very good i got the product I want.. Overall very goood
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Can't wait to receive my product. Thank you for making it such an easy process!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Very good prices , much cheaper with postage and all then Australia !
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Easy to use and great price for the product.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Complicated coupon system that interferes with my flash blocking and ad-blocking add on programs. Made it difficult to get my discounts. I had to open a different browser to get them to work. Lucky I wanted to get my mileage portal bonus, or I would not have put up with it. The airline miles saved you this time. Just make the price cheaper and forget the discount codes and such, and make it work without messing with my adware defences
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Very impressed with the prices of items. Got what I was looking for and then some. Very nice find!😁
  • Aug 13, 2014
    This was quick and easy. I found exactly what I was looking for!
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I'm impressed that you had three bottle of "Adventurous" when no-one else had any in their inventory. Well done!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Liked the site. Anxious to see product quality and efficiency of shipping.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    I was happy with my purchase. There was a delay in the original delivery date but that was not due to Beauty Encounter; it was due to unforeseen by the shipper.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    I'm so glad that I can find the product I was looking for!!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Some really good deals - always worth checking prior to making any purchases at a retail store
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Aug 5, 2014
    What a great website! Very reasonable prices on great brands and products. Will definitely recommend!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Great hard to find products at low prices.
    Aug 18, 2014
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    Hope to provide the live chat. It makes the communication fast and helpful
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    I really thanks the members of customer services.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I find the shipping is a bit long, my last order took almost 2 weeks to arrive.But i am satisfied with USPS (Prefer it rather than ups or Fedex which are very cumbersome for the delivery)
    Aug 9, 2014
    Delivery time is too long I ordered on July 24 and got my order only on August 7. Plus the shipping costs for Canada are high with the customs fees. It will be nice if you had a subsidiary or a warehouse in Canada, i am sure a lot of people in Canada want to buy but are stopped by shipping and customs fees.Otherwise products are great as well as the free samples and the prices.

From BeautyEncounter.com

We regret to hear that you had a negative experience. It is stated under International Shipping policy that Duties and Customs may be collected by your government agency upon delivery, and that the normal transit time is 7-14 business days. We have ... Read full response »
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    Thank you so much and i will make another order soon