BeautyEncounter.com Reviews

02/26/2015
BeautyEncounter.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyEncounter.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 186 reviews. Last rated on 02/25/2015.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence - BeautyEncounter.com

2008 Platinum

BeautyEncounter.com Rating

More About BeautyEncounter.com

Recent Reviews for BeautyEncounter.com

• Feb 25, 2015
    an easy way to purchase.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I subscribed to the membership deal for a discount. Your site stated that it was applied to my current order. I saw no such discount.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I've read some online reviews, good as well as bad, and I'm waiting for my order so that I can have an opinion myself. This will determine if I'm a repeat customer that will recommend your business. However, so far I am somewhat satisfied with the prices.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Love the Au Lait. body butter
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Love this site! The savings are incredible!
  • Feb 20, 2015
    I like the fact that they charge a small amount for a really old cologne and that I can still purchase the old cologne and that I was able to get a discount too.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    extra discount information a little misleading
  • Feb 19, 2015
    SO far so good but wished they had more samples to try
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Excellent experience whenever ordering from Beauty Encounter
  • Feb 15, 2015
    I was scared to make the payment at first, because of seeing the screen jumps with a discount page in the front.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    The prices are good enough, but I'm a first time buyer; so, I can't say anything more before receiving of my first order
    Feb 24, 2015
    Good product and pricing. Fast shipping, tracking number was available. Very satisfied. Thank you!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    BEST COMPANY !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    loved my first experience at buying hope it will arrive in no time
  • Feb 12, 2015
    I enjoyed the experience and loved how I could get cologne samples without having to buy the entire bottle or venture out to hunt down a specific brand.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    very easy to use website. wish they had more descriptions of colors since a lot of the products are new to me and I didn't got to a drug store to compare colors. Had to go to website to see the range of colors so I could pic the best for me.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    large choice received ggod quality products in the past, did not notice any difference between the one betwwen the fragance bought in carreabean. sometimes the transport dommage to the boxes
  • Feb 3, 2015
    BeautyEncounter is an excellent merchant in delivering reputable HBA products across the world.
    Feb 18, 2015
    Product packaging was not of top-notch quality; maybe the product was a bulk item for mass merchants to retail.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    wish to add Francis Kurkdjian perfumes
    Feb 21, 2015
    it was great experience to deal with BeautyEncounter and I hope they will offer more options from royal and lexury perfumes like francis kurkdjian, tom ford, Parfums de Marly, etc.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I accidentally found this site today. So far, I am very impressed.
    Feb 10, 2015
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Your site is quite busy, I seemed to have closed it out somehow when trying to enter my info for the 15 percent off coupon. It just looks sloppy and dizzying. But cheapest price for the most amount of the certain cologne I was looking for. Thanks.
    Feb 22, 2015