BeautyEncounter.com Reviews

09/24/2016
BeautyEncounter.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyEncounter.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 64 reviews. Last rated on 09/24/2016.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence - BeautyEncounter.com

2008 Platinum

BeautyEncounter.com Rating

More About BeautyEncounter.com

Recent Reviews for BeautyEncounter.com

• Sep 24, 2016
    The ordering process was a little clumsy trying to find items to buy
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Seems to be reputable....
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Smart, quick, excellent
  • Sep 19, 2016
    I have heard a lot about this website and finally tried my first purchase and I can assure you it wont be the last! I loved it! the prices is very reasonable compared to the other websites and the market. the deals, gift sets everything was amazing. I can't wait to buy again. please add CH good girl to your website soon. Thank you!
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Easy to find the discontinued fragrance I was looking for, and the price is reasonable. This is my first purchase, so don't have much further comment at present.
    Seems pretty cool
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Beauty encounter has allowed me to shop for high end perfumes and colognes without paying retail prices it is my go to company Thank you for being there.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    The site prices and cuality is AWESOME
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Hope to get my order asap
  • Sep 6, 2016
    I have never had a bad experience with this company. I was a big fan before the name change and love the variety of products. You are my first go to for gifts. Thank you!!!
    Sep 22, 2016
  • Sep 5, 2016
    i love tester presentation, because i think that the product presentation doesn't matter, what really matters is the real product
  • Sep 2, 2016
    Sep 11, 2016
    my first order with Beauty Encounter -- had the products I wanted while other sites were out of stock -- prices were completive so I will order again
  • Sep 1, 2016
    Sep 17, 2016
    The online shopping overall was a great experience and it all went smooth
  • Sep 1, 2016
    A bit hard to properly select necessary shipping method. I selected 2nd day air but on the confirmation page it's says - standard. Please fix it for order BEA02127355
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Love this site! I've been using it for almost seven years!
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Thanks for the great experience
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I'll let u know when I use it
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I love this site!! It's very user friendly the prices are mind blowing. The shipping is free and fast, my two favorite necessity when ordering online!! I love this site!!!
    Sep 2, 2016
    I love this site!! I CAN Always find what I'm looking for at a great price . I received my order with in two days of placing order.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Great shop. Good prices and free shipping
    Sep 5, 2016
    Good shop!!! Reccomend
  • Aug 16, 2016
    The site has too many different kind of choices grouped too close together. The best part of viewing the site was watching the Vitiligo demonstration per applying make up, though I don't have that condition.I found it confusing to check out.
    Aug 27, 2016
    Your product helps to diminish the dark marks under my eyes