BeautyEncounter.com Reviews

04/23/2015
BeautyEncounter.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyEncounter.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 160 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2015.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence - BeautyEncounter.com

2008 Platinum

BeautyEncounter.com Rating

More About BeautyEncounter.com

Recent Reviews for BeautyEncounter.com

• Apr 22, 2015
    Little confusing with a coupon offer. Should be more direct and forthcoming it seems.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    First time, we will see.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Wanted to find a color conditioner shampoo product (Aquage) but could not. Got another product instead. Hope is equally good.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I have enjoyed ordering from your site. Simple.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I didn't like that I had to pay for shipping. I don't usually pay for shipping when I purchase something online. Also, I attempted to receive that 15% off discount but the screen froze every time I tried so I eventually gave up and just bought the product. Oh and also on the shipping, I chose second day air and it never gave me an estimated date of delivery (big no no) you should never make a customer rely on hope, it just leads to a bad review. Other then that, I liked that I was able to get a bigger then usual bottle but not one that's bigger then TSA regulations (3.4 oz) so my dad can take it with him when he travels.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I love ordering fro Beauty Encounter!!!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    coupom code not worki ng
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Despite multiple attempts I was unable to get the 15% coupon discount code.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    The price is very reasonable but sometimes the products I want are out of stock
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I love Beauty Encounter. No matter how much comparison shopping I do online, no other site has been able to beat their prices. This is why I continue to be a loyal customer.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    will shop again
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I ' m ok
    LOVE THIS ONLINE STORE!!
    Apr 22, 2015
    nice site 2 shop
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Love! Love! Love Everything about beauty encounter!!!
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Love the discounts on the already low prices and ease of order.
    Apr 20, 2015
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    Will probably purchase from them again.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    I love this place ! always satisfied .. and addicted to purchasing purfumes
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Glad to find my item at a reasonable price. Shopping and check out a good experience.
    Apr 23, 2015
    When I first went online to place my order, I hit submit apparently a little too quickly – it was not until later that I realized I had ordered the wrong shade of the product I wanted. I immediately called customer support and they help rectify my mistake. I am pleased with the resolution of the issue and with the subsequent speedy arrival of my purchase!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I love shopping here! From hair care products to body! This site has everything I need. Thank you
    Apr 19, 2015
    I like shopping at beauty encounter and I am a recurring customer. :) keep up the good work.