BeautyEncounter.com Reviews

09/02/2015
BeautyEncounter.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyEncounter.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 87 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence - BeautyEncounter.com

2008 Platinum

BeautyEncounter.com Rating

More About BeautyEncounter.com

Recent Reviews for BeautyEncounter.com

• Sep 2, 2015
    Checkout was a process. It kept dropping my savvy rate, and I had to keep refreshing.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    always get a good deal and most of the products I want are available
  • Aug 27, 2015
    no comment at this time
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I am very proud of this wonderful shopping site - I wish you luck and success You deserve it Thank you for this beautiful opportunity
  • Aug 25, 2015
    so far so good. we'll see.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Very good products.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    this is my first time to purchase from beauty counter, this is my initiative opinion, will see the delivery time then I can make my mind whether to purchase again or not :)
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I am choosing encounter because they carry high quality products.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I love this store, normally I would have to order at three different stores to receive all of theses products.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Untried signing up for the coupon for additional savings and it would go through. I tried multiple times and no luck. Very frustrating.
    Aug 26, 2015
    Initially it was a bit challenging to sign up for the additional discount however after I emailed for assistance, I received a call and email. Fabulous customer service! Very happy customer!! Thank you!!!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    so far very goo company and good products
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    Not received the order yet-ordered 7th August 2015
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Amazing prices & great products!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    SO FAR SO GOOD!!! I've never had a problem YET !!! w/ Beauty Encounter. Besides having great selection; including "Hard to find" items. Including ordering by phone; always cordial. I prefer the convenience of being in CA; I usually get my shipments w/ 2-3 days. GREAT!!! Gus
    Aug 11, 2015
    Selection is somewhat excellent !!! Never had a problem ordering from Beauty Encounter. Packages are usually sent in their original wrappings. That counts! Prices are on the high side though! Comparing to other similar sites.Gus
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 14, 2015
    I placed my order and then a day later I received an E-Mail advising me that you were wanting to charge me an addition $ 35 for shipping. I replied stating that I had ordered the same amount of a same item in the past and was never charged such high shipping fees. I received an E-Mail that someone would love into this for me and then I received an E-Mail that you cancelled my order with no explaination.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Easy shopping experiences!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I LIKE VERY MUCH BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE AWFULL HORRIBLE FEDEX UPS AND OTHERS
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Happy to have find what i looked for, and nice experience.
    Aug 9, 2015
    Very good experience and good product.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I have been buying from them for many years and have always had a great experience!
    Jul 30, 2015
    I've been buying from this company for years and always had great service!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    It was fun checking out the products from particular brands I use. I was disappointed not to find the particular hair color I use & have purchased thru Beauty Encounter in the past. I'll check back on that later! Check out process was easy.
    Aug 3, 2015
    Great finds. Quality products. Best prices. Quick delivery!!