BeautyEncounter.com Reviews

07/02/2015
BeautyEncounter.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyEncounter.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 129 reviews. Last rated on 07/01/2015.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence - BeautyEncounter.com

2008 Platinum

BeautyEncounter.com Rating

More About BeautyEncounter.com

Recent Reviews for BeautyEncounter.com

• Jul 1, 2015
    First experience went well. Great prices and discounts. Will definitely be back.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Love the site
  • Jun 27, 2015
    it would be good if all the cosmetics like nail polish, lipsticks etc could show the color of the product also
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Best Prices Ever!!!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    It is the nicest website for everything including perfumes, which is what i am looking for and for cheap price
  • Jun 22, 2015
    The coupon code section was very confusing...
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I love it!!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Good price. I'm trusting This is authentic
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I have found everything I need on this site, I love my purchase. And the discounts are great.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    The bottle of perfume that I received was very old and had leaked in its box. I contacted customer support immediately and again the next day. They provided me with a form to obtain a refund, and I submitted the completed form immediately. I haven't received acknowledgement of the form or of subsequent emails.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Amazon payment is useful, If price if lower, i'd like buy more.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    EXCELLENT SITE TO BUY MANY PRODUCTS
  • Jun 9, 2015
    This is my third order with Beauty encounter. I have a little complain , every time I placed an order, it goes on hold. Than i have to send credit card copy, picture id etc etc, and they just hold the money on my credit card also so I cant cancel my order and purchase from other online stores. this is pain that money on credit card gets on hold. And as it says at time of check out about free samples. They do not any samples.
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Been shopping here for over 10 yes... Best deals around always plenty of inventory
    Jun 23, 2015
    Good will shop again
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    For the money I spent,I thought I would've gotten more samples. More samples means more orders.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    Beauty encounter is on point. I would recommend to friends and family.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    This my first time and I liked the website, services and prices submitted Thank you
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 17, 2015
    I never received this order. It went first via UPS, then handed off to local USPS. When I tracked it, tracking information showed it delivered. I didn't get it that day, nor the next day. Since customer service wasn't available on weekend, emailed them over the weekend. I still had to call them, as there was no email to ack receipt of my email to them. The rep I first talked to was rude. Instead of letting me explain what had/hadn't happened, she stopped me in mid-sentence to find the order; then continued talking, telling me that the order was delivered. When I said it was not, she talked to me as if I was not smart enough to troubleshoot the problem (was it hidden behind a bush at your front door, ask your neighbors, etc - none of which applied in my case.). In my case this didn't apply, since mail is delivered to individual boxes at a mail station, not left at a mailbox at the door. she told me that a claim form would need to be filled out, what options I had. She obviously wanted this call to end as soon as possible. The form got emailed. I filled it out,emailed it back. Again, no email back to ack that it was received. So I called again. Fortunately, the rep I spoke with that time was helpful. The original email with the claim form was nowhere to be found. So she had me re-send it, but to her personal email. She also ack'd when the email was received, and it would go on to claims dept. Later that day, I got another email - the order couldn't be filled because items were out of stock, and that a refund was being issued. Impersonal, and, as I found out not exactly correct. One of the items ordered was out of stock; but an equivalent item - same brand, same size, but not a [perfume] tester bottle - instead, and actual one. Somewhere in that email, it should've been more specific as to EXACTLY what was out of stock and what my options were. I did my own research, found the items I had originally ordered, placed the order. Am not having it mailed to my home address, as the original source of the problem was the USPS screwup - no telling where it got delivered. It could take them weeks, if at all to get that order to me, assuming that whomever got the order returned it to the USPS. I am having this delivered to my work address, which is a different USPS office than my home, fortunately. But, that said, your customer service is in sore need of improvement. Emails to you apparently fall into black holes easily; and some of your reps need remedial Customer Service 101. The only reason I would still shop at Beauty Encounter is that your prices are good. Otherwise, this would have been it
  • Jun 1, 2015
    It seems as though BeautyEncounter is one of the more considerate businesses. The economy is really tough on families and people are looking to save or just go without the things that are just not necessities. Thank you for your consideration.
  • May 24, 2015
    I would like the ability to reorder a previous order.