BeautyEncounter.com Reviews

05/23/2015
BeautyEncounter.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyEncounter.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 141 reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence - BeautyEncounter.com

2008 Platinum

BeautyEncounter.com Rating

More About BeautyEncounter.com

Recent Reviews for BeautyEncounter.com

• May 23, 2015
    I was surprised to find the perfume I'd been looking for for years.
  • May 22, 2015
    Love the prices and found what I wanted
  • May 20, 2015
    I would like to see Must de cartier body cream or body lotion available. I did get a fair price on the product I just ordered, compared to another fragrance company that I order from, too.
  • May 20, 2015
    Dear BeautyEncounter, I have had a pleasant experience shopping on your site and whoever I recommend the site to always seem pleased with what they see on it. I hope to buy more cosmetics from here as they are highly feasible for me to purchase! I hope that you continue to have good deals but the only improvement I would recommend is to have a few makeup lots for people who may want to sell some of the products as it would be an even better experience for many people! Thank you for all of the great offers though! Best Regards and best wishes, Sahibzada Ammar
    BLEASE WE WANT NEW PARFUMES AND UPDATE THE LIST
  • May 19, 2015
    Would like to see more Highland Aromatic shampoo in stock
  • May 18, 2015
    Found the product I've been searching everywhere for!
  • May 18, 2015
    First purchase, I'm waiting to assess the quality of the fragrances
    May 23, 2015
    Extremely slow shipping...might as well be the worst....even for free.I'm a first time customer but unlikely to repeat or recommend....customer care never responds calls on the first attempt. A mess
  • May 16, 2015
    Very good overall. Once the buyer make a selection you can make the registration process including the shipping address and the payment method. I fell not sure because I was making the payment but I had not given you yet my address but I had the fillings of honesty and quality about you (now I will realize).
  • May 15, 2015
    Compatible with others
  • May 11, 2015
    it's pretty good.
    May 20, 2015
    very nice
  • May 11, 2015
    May 19, 2015
    The items arrived as promised and it's exactly what I ordered. I'm so happily to have found Beauty Encounter
  • May 5, 2015
    the checkout process was very slow
    May 18, 2015
  • May 5, 2015
    Great find! I was happy to see all the choices in the site and loved the product selection.
    May 18, 2015
  • May 4, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    Very pleased to receive my order. The fragrance Cabotine is beyond great!
  • May 4, 2015
    I'm very curious to see if this produce works without causing any damage or discomfort.
    May 19, 2015
    The product was available and the purchase was processed, shipped and delivered in an excellent time frame.
  • May 3, 2015
    I had an option to choose complimentary samples but I couldn't. Also the site says that I will have free shipping on orders over $60.00 but I didn't.
    May 13, 2015
    I was really happy when I finally found Armani Code summer as this perfume is discontinued I realised that it could be fake but if it smells the same I accept it. But when the smell is totally different... I'm really dissatisfied. And when I wrote my first review I sad that I had an option to choose free samples but I wasn't able to do this, I couldn't proceed my order unless I hit that I don't want free samples.And I said that I was charged for delivery although the side says that it suppose to be free. I really thought that I was charged cause that's what was shown on my display. But after I was done with the review i received an email and saw that I was not charged but unfortunately it was too late . In couple days I received a call from customer service representative and she asked me about delivery charge. I tried to explain her what happened but she even didn't listen to me she just said that I left a bad review for the store and I shouldn't do this. I said that I'm sorry several times and wanted to ask her is there any way I can fix it but she just cut the phone ..... And she didn't ask me what happened with the free samples etc. I'm highly dissatisfied
  • May 1, 2015
    great sevice
    May 16, 2015
    because the order come without a invoice inside the box I had to pay duties at custom
  • May 1, 2015
    I love you guys i ordered from you guys before
    May 11, 2015
    i love beautyenounter
  • Apr 25, 2015
    It is absolutely wonderful to be able to try a selection of perfume samples before buying a larger size. The perfume vials usually contain enough to be able to try a scent for several days in a row before deciding whether to buy a full size, so no more almost-full perfume bottles in the bathroom cabinet, untouched because I didn't like the scent after all. With Beauty Encounter, I'm sure before I buy a regular size. One of the best-kept internet shopping secrets out there!
    May 12, 2015