BeautyEncounter.com Reviews

07/23/2014
BeautyEncounter.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyEncounter.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 175 reviews.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence - BeautyEncounter.com

2008 Platinum

BeautyEncounter.com Rating

More About BeautyEncounter.com

Recent Reviews for BeautyEncounter.com

• Jul 3, 2014
    If my product is delivered on time, and it is the same legitimate product I am used to getting from Prada I will be a faithful costumer of beauty encounter. I am really pleased with the price options for the products I normally buy!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Easy, great price, fast delivery
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I don't know if the quantity of the item I bought is available, or not, once there is no information about it.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I love Beauty Encounter and have been a loyal customer for several years. I highly recommend this site especially for their liberal discounts and their selection of hard to find fragrances.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Kind of busy, but you offer so much! With the nail polish - make sure you mention if they have glitter or some kind of shine material with them, not a solid color but one that has reflective properties of several complimentary shades within the color itself, if you are able to, thanks
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Excellent prices. User friendly site- easy to use coupon codes. Had hard to find products.Will definitely shop here again!!!
  • Jul 1, 2014
    GOOD PRICE AND EASY TO USE.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Easy to use, wide range of product and great prices.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I initially had difficulty with the website payment option but the merchant reached out via email offering help and I soon figured out how to proceed.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Ordered from another vendor and cancelled today wanting to receive it by tomorrow and hope you all can come through. Of note, the price was about $15 cheaper and the coupon added to the savings
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I've been shopping with Beauty Encounter for years, firstly when I lived in Nelson, NZ, and now, when I've moved back to Christchurch, NZ (to be closer to family). I've always had excellent shopping experiences with BE - the service is fantastic, and the prices compete very well with other suppliers. I wouldn't consider using anyone else!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Great way to shop
  • Jun 28, 2014
    NEEDS MORE BRANDS LIKE CHANEL
  • Jun 27, 2014
    The best site to buy perfumes, I have bought about 90 perfumes and never had any problem, genuine fragrances at a great price.
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 2, 2014
    Like the products
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jul 1, 2014
    Everything is great. However, when I placed my order, I was offered some magazines. As I was choosing them, I got distracted and was unable to find the way back online. Is it possible to still pick out the magazines?
  • Jun 17, 2014