Bedbathstore.com Reviews

02/11/2016
Bedbathstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bedbathstore.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 01/29/2016.

Bedbathstore.com Rating

More About Bedbathstore.com

Recent Reviews for Bedbathstore.com

• Jan 29, 2016
    Prices are very competitive.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    !st time to purchase. The items I was looking for was easy to find.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    I had purchased bathroom stuff before- I still have them. I wish they bring back some Angels stuff, for bathroom and Bedroom.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Dec 29, 2015
    Delightful to purchase from.
  • Dec 12, 2015
    You had exactly what I was looking for to complete my blue snowflake bathroom decor and it was on sale. What a nice Christmas surprise. Don't know if there were any other coupons I could have used as I did a "Bing search" to find you.
    Dec 21, 2015
    I sent an email inquiring about another part to the curtain set I purchased and I'm am still waiting for a response. Although I sent it over the weekend, I would have expected a response sometime today. I have no problems with my order, it was just as expected and matched my decor perfectly. I am just looking for the middle piece to the swag, as pictured on the website. I was not able to purchase it or find it in the package I received.
  • Dec 4, 2015
    I like shopping at bed bath store.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    I have been looking for a Christmas shower curtain and was excited to find one that I love on your site!
  • Nov 20, 2015
    I was happy to find a carpet that I could not find in stores. Customer service rep was helpful.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Thank you for an easy shopping experience. Can't wait to receive my purchase.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Quick an easy, thanks ^_^
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Nov 29, 2015
    the curtains said to drip dry but they show wrinkles..............can't iron because of the backing (blackouts)
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Dec 1, 2015
    I was very unhappy because when ordering online colors should be more of what it really is. I ordered "red" ,item was burgundy red ,on computer they looked bright red.There need to be a way to tell the exact color and I did not receive a return label to return them. I have shopped with BedBathstores in person liked shopping there.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Nov 29, 2015
    Product was shipped to previous customer. Not all parts were present t. Called manufacturer and they replaced item.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Looking for assessories for my bathroom without much luck until I came across this web site
    Nov 16, 2015