Bedbathstore.com Reviews

06/01/2015
Bedbathstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bedbathstore.com is rated 7.1 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 05/19/2015.

Bedbathstore.com Rating

Love the stuff
  • May 17, 2015
    It was a helpful site.
  • May 15, 2015
    I have been waiting awhile to buy my curtains. I have compared them with a store called JCPennys in Michigan, and your store is always the best price. I finally saved enough money to buy them today. I cannot wait to see them. I even opened an account with JCPenny's and they still were more expensive then your. I really like the fact that I could apply a coupon to my order also. I would recommend your store.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Very excited about receiving my ruffled curtains!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Really enjoyed shopping here!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I found just what I was looking for.
    Apr 27, 2015
    I really like my kitchen rooster curtains. I ordered the wrong size panels and I returned them today. I'm waiting for my exchange. Thank you.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    cant wait to get my purchase
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I love this site! It was so easy to use and the selection was great!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Love the outlet store
    Apr 20, 2015
    My order took too long to fulfill and it was difficult getting a status update and reaching a representative. As a result I requested the order be cancelled and it's taking too long for the credit to post. I'm dissatisfied with BedBathstore.com
  • Apr 4, 2015
    My first time online shopping from BBS, because I like the store, hopping a good experience.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 11, 2015
    Really, I don't like buying products I can see with my own eyes, touch with my own fingers. This was a good purchase. I was able to carry through with it because of reviews and good pictures.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    A great selection
  • Mar 29, 2015
    first time and we will see how the product and the delivery goes
    Apr 6, 2015
    my item is out of stock and no one contacted me i had to call them and now i am requesting my money back and no one has done this or contacted me
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I struggled with the internal search engine. It kicked me out with each inquiry. I gave up and called Customer Service. The gentleman I talked to did help me find what I was looking for, but conversation with him was rather difficult. He was courteous and helpful, but his telephone personality/charisma reminded me of a fencepost.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Great site..... good pricing
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Delighted to find something I liked
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I liked liked that the options for the curtains were all listed under the product so I didn't have to wonder if everything in the picture was all in one package. It was also very helpful that the product information was all listed out neatly to the side. Some other sites I had been looking at weren't as informative about their product, or if it was it wasn't as easy to find the information.
    Apr 20, 2015
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Loved this site
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Mar 28, 2015
    never received curtains
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Some other retailers offer free shipping on items over $50. That would have been nice to have on this order. However, I have looked for several hours for a bedding set like this and finally found this one with everything I wanted so bought it anyway, even if I had to pay for shipping.
    Mar 18, 2015
    I just took my purchase out of the outer shipping packaging last night. I ordered a bed spread and sheet set. It is wrapped in clear plastic. However, the outside of the plastic (not the outer shipping packaging) was very dirty and had light mud stains on it, like it was dropped in dirty water before being placed in the shipping package. Or somehow, dirty water got into the outer packaging. I haven't opened the bedding yet but I hope it's not dirty inside.