Bedbathstore.com Reviews

12/20/2014
Bedbathstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bedbathstore.com is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 51 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Bedbathstore.com Rating

More About Bedbathstore.com

Recent Reviews for Bedbathstore.com

• Dec 16, 2014
    the checkout procedure and look of the checkout pages looked outdated and old-school.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    found what we were looking for at a reduced rate
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I was shopping for living room curtains. Very nice selection to choose from. Nice quality with a low price tag.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Very hard to find phone# like deal with Prob via phone
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I have purchased from BedBath Store before--very helpful and courteous--and shipping time is very good. Before I found out about them I had purchased curtains from Touch of Class but their prices are very high, there shipping time is absolutely dreadful--more than 3 weeks to get an order, and absolutely NO customer service.
    Dec 17, 2014
    They have quality merchandise (I have purchased lace curtains from them in the past). I am very pleased with their prices, and their extremely fast shipping. I had been purchasing curtains and drapes from Touch of Class, but they have absolutely no customer service, and it takes a month to get anything. BedBathstore is fantastic with both. In the past I called BedBath regarding a question I had and actually spoke with a human being (shocking!) who was very courteous and helpful. I will always go to BedBathstore first when looking for items.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I love to shop inside the store. I find myself going about once per week.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    only store that i could find that had the exact curtains i was looking for.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Found exactly what I was looking for. It is important to be to be able to shop online as I have severe arthritis and shoppin is difficult.
    Dec 10, 2014
    I was very please with the item I ordered and will probably order again from this company.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    It was a great shopping experience and check out was easy. They have a great selection and the prices were very good.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I really like shopping at the bed bath store! I have purchased kitchen curtains in the past and was very satisfied with them. I will definitely shop again!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    So far I have been please with my previous purchase; however, I believe the prices are way too high for the quality. I could have purchased the same quality at Target (for way less), but the style is what sold me. Also, if you're going to show the "bedding" including decorative pillows, rugs, etc. to accent a particular bedding set, why is it that those particular items are not shown with the bedding set? Specifically, the decorative pillows and sheets. I would have liked to have ordered the sheets and decorative pillows as shown, but could not locate them under any of the separately listed items. Overall, I am pleased with what I purchased.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I like the variety of curtains and the price.
    Dec 3, 2014
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Dec 1, 2014
    Thei items were three different sizes etc
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Awesome Variety! Definetly felt hopeless to decorate my bathroom for Christmas this year (all I could find was a plastic cheap looking curtain) until I found this website on Google. Prices were great too!
    Nov 22, 2014
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I have been looking for these curtains every where and they were not in stock!!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 28, 2014
    Love my bath set. The red is just perfect!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    i rec'd 2 email one said you didnt have 2 items & could not fill the order next i was to rec'd the order in full. i rec'd only 1 item. dissappointed to say the least.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 13, 2014
    Thank you. I was pleased w/the product and the timeliness of the delivery.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Nov 15, 2014
    I receive wrong size
  • Nov 1, 2014
    This is the first time I've ordered from the BedBath store. I have not yet received the order and am hoping the curtains I ordered are as beautiful as described. What I can say so far is that the online site is easy to negotiate, the selection was enormous and the price was far better than another famous site. Checkout was easy and the coupons offered were great. Thanks BedBath.
    Nov 25, 2014
    My curtains came on time and neatly packaged. I was very impressed with the variety of products on the site and the availability of those products. I will order again from them