Bedbathstore.com Reviews

11/22/2014
Bedbathstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bedbathstore.com is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 45 reviews. Last rated on 11/22/2014.

Bedbathstore.com Rating

More About Bedbathstore.com

Recent Reviews for Bedbathstore.com

• Nov 22, 2014
    I like the variety of curtains and the price.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Awesome Variety! Definetly felt hopeless to decorate my bathroom for Christmas this year (all I could find was a plastic cheap looking curtain) until I found this website on Google. Prices were great too!
    Nov 22, 2014
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I have been looking for these curtains every where and they were not in stock!!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    i rec'd 2 email one said you didnt have 2 items & could not fill the order next i was to rec'd the order in full. i rec'd only 1 item. dissappointed to say the least.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I always able to find what I am looking for at this store.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Nice products - coming back BLACK FRIDAY
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I am so excited to get wintry curtains for my kitchen. They are so cute, and so affordable.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    We have ordered from this site over the past 5 years. The merchandise quality, variety and service have always been exceptional.
    Nov 11, 2014
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 13, 2014
    Thank you. I was pleased w/the product and the timeliness of the delivery.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Nov 15, 2014
    I receive wrong size
  • Nov 1, 2014
    This is the first time I've ordered from the BedBath store. I have not yet received the order and am hoping the curtains I ordered are as beautiful as described. What I can say so far is that the online site is easy to negotiate, the selection was enormous and the price was far better than another famous site. Checkout was easy and the coupons offered were great. Thanks BedBath.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    i HAD PROBLEMS PROCESSING PAYMENT, BUT BANK FIXED IT TODAY
    Nov 11, 2014
    the valance filled in a prior purchase that wasn't long enough for new window. The bookshelves were perfect size for the nursing home room my parents are in.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    Nice selection and good product descriptions.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    i liked all the products and found exactly what i was looking for..after i googled what i was looking for i was directed to your site, which i found exactly the items i wanted to a T!!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I have shopped there before, products are fine with me.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Glad to find the valance that will match the bottom tiers for curtains we bought while traveling.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Oct 29, 2014
    I normally don't buy from companies who charge shipping (which adds to my cost), but I couldn't find any Christmas curtains that I liked on any other site. They're very well made and very festive! I'm very pleased with my purchase.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Oct 28, 2014
    Items were received quickly. All items were just as described.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 24, 2014
    I ordered 4 sets of drapes when I received them I put them through the rinse cycle of the washer to take out the wrinkles when I hung them I discovered two of the drapes color didn't match the same shade of sage as the other three shades
  • Sep 20, 2014
    sadly, all the online coupon codes were either expired or not applicable to the items I was purchasing.
    Nov 7, 2014
    Took a while to get the curtains.