Bedbathstore.com Reviews

Bedbathstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bedbathstore.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 07/29/2015.

Recent Reviews for Bedbathstore.com

• Jul 29, 2015
    This is the only place that had precisely what I've been looking for.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Good value. Your prices were great compared to your competitors who were very overpriced. Thank you for keeping your prices affordable
    Jul 24, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I did order same item: longer shower curtain, but She still hasn't received it:???? don't know what happened, and I will be checking my credit card statements...can u please check?
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Wish I knew what that "enter a promo code" meant, because I sure could have used a discount on this order.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    The only place I found what I was Looking for after 30days of searching.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I was happy to see you carried a product that not many others did; 54" curtains
  • May 19, 2015
    Love the stuff
  • May 17, 2015
    It was a helpful site.
  • May 15, 2015
    I have been waiting awhile to buy my curtains. I have compared them with a store called JCPennys in Michigan, and your store is always the best price. I finally saved enough money to buy them today. I cannot wait to see them. I even opened an account with JCPenny's and they still were more expensive then your. I really like the fact that I could apply a coupon to my order also. I would recommend your store.