Bedwetting Store Reviews

Bedwetting Store Ratings and User Reviews. Bedwetting Store is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 237 reviews.

Bedwetting Store Rating

More About Bedwetting Store

Recent Reviews for Bedwetting Store

• Aug 30, 2015
    My child's doctor is confident pt his product will help my child. I am hopeful.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Overall, this store appears to be the best resource and source for bedwetting interventions. I did notice that you do no sell the Chummie, which was voted one of the top 5 alarm systems in 2015 in a consumer heath article in December of 2014 because of its use of light, vibration and sound.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    $50 shipping cost is a bit excessive being my purchase was only $40, but I had no choice as no one else ships to me. I will be very upset if product quality or functionality is poor for the amount of shipping I paid that I won't get refunded if I have to return it. I would have been fine if it was 1-2 days shipping for that price, but it said up to 3 weeks for delivery. I didn't get a choice for delivery time either. For my product, I want it as soon as possible.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    There ought to be a better variety of shipping options and the cost of shipping seems a little high - $12.95 for one watch?
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I buy from this place because my eldest cat is incontinent. The products are perfect for my needs, and I'm very grateful for their web presence.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Had no problems finding the product that I need. Check out was easy.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I wish there was a way to sort price by lowest to highest. Also sort alarms by sound, vibration, or sound & vibration.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Hope it works...
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I wish there was better/clearer options for shipping to Canada.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I am not sure yet first time
  • Aug 24, 2015
    hope this works!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    The customer reviews were helpful in me finding out what to purchase. The videos and description are clear.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I was pleased with the delivery, response from customer service, and most of all the products; specifically the quality is very good and prices are reasonable. If I need similar items again I would definitely go through Bedwetting Store and recommend to my friends. Thank you.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Good recommendations for the products that are not available in a local store.
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    It would be good when in the checkout section that the address is remembered if you have to go back to the page.
    Aug 25, 2015
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Wow, So far so good. Hope it lasts.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    Too early to tell how well it will work.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I love the information available about your products. The videos were very helpful.
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Found underwear that is discreet for my preschooler should she have an accident at school.
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    I found this store by looking online for bedwetting alarms for our 9 year old who has always had a difficult time waking up to use the bathroom. He is a heavy sleeper and would never wake up. I found this alarm bedwetting system and liked that it was wireless and decided to give it a try. It has been a full week and the other nite I woke up to him using the bathroom in the middle of the nite. I never heard the alarm. I had a huge smile in my heart and on my face, thinking this is going to work. Mind you, it is still a work in progress. The alarm still goes off, whichears it has detected wetness but at least my son wakes up on his own, turns it off, and then uses the restroom. I know it will take time. I recommend having extra Rodger underwear ready that he can easily change into once the others are wet and extra mats. My son knows the routine I have set up for him in the middle of the nite and I look forward to more success for him. Thank you.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    This watch is a great watch. It was very complicated to set up. I had to have my husband do it. The size fits my 5 year old wrists. I wish they carried a very basic watch. My son won't wear it now, but it has nothing to do with the watch itself. I would recommend if you need a reminder watch.