Bellacor Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bellacor Reviews

02/20/2017
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 788 reviews. Last rated on 02/19/2017.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

• Feb 19, 2017
    When I went on to the website, I got a pop up saying to give my email for 15% off my first order. Then, when I put the promo code in, it said my items were not eligible for the discount. It was disappointing, because I shopped around on other websites, and came back for that largely because of the discount. In the end, I did make my purchase here, because I had spent so much time on deciding on the color...Ahhh, it won't be the first place I'd choose to shop in the future, but it wasn't terrible either. So, there ya go.
  • Feb 19, 2017
    I appreciate being able to purchase hard-to-find items from Bellacor.
    Very friendly website
    Good prices!
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Love all the products that have purchased, prices as great
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Love the selection of products
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I hope to establish a continued excellent business relationship with Bellacor. Hope to revisit you again soon.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    NICE PRODUCTS AND I AM BUYING SOME ALREADY.HELPFUL AND POLITE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    I love the wide range of items you sell on Bellacor. The website is very easy to search and find items. This is my first purchase from your website. Although, I found the same furniture piece on another website that was roughly $40 dollars cheaper. The other website didn't have an accommodating return policy. I was excited that you had a price match option and sent details from the competitor item. However, I was told based off the vender pricing guidelines they were unable to price match that piece.
    Feb 18, 2017
    My shipment delivered on time. The piece is very beautiful. I wished my furniture piece was price matched from the other site.
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    After waiting 3 weeks my lamp came damaged. Apparently it is discontinued so I cannot get another. It was not damaged in shipping, it was sent that way. Extremely upset.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Only place I found the light we bought and it's perfect for our Master bath
    Feb 18, 2017
    Beautiful tiffany light ! Good price and arrived on time. Love it. Packaged to avoid mis-haps and came through perfectly.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Oversea shipping cost should be made online directly for reference.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I knew I could buy the mirror I wanted several places and went to Ballacor as they offered me a discount.
    Great website
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I had a question regarding the item purchased. It was promptly answered
  • Feb 06, 2017
    Feb 17, 2017
    Totally disappointed with the quality of the furniture.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    I was pleased to see that if I signed up for emails I would get a 15% discount. That was a bonus. Operators who have taken my calls have been very courteous and knowledgeable. There is a large selection of items to choose from.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    not much to say till after I receive item in good condition
  • Jan 31, 2017
    I like the selection of products, you often carry light fixtures I find on other sites at the same price or cheaper, but offer free shipping and you often send a 15% off coupon which usually seals the deal for me deciding to buy it. I just wish you had more pictures of the light fixtures pictures in homes.
    Feb 17, 2017
    I shop bellacor for light fixtures. It has a great selection of lights and I can usually find something I liked in another catalog for a cheaper price or the same price on your site. You often send a 15% off coupon, that combined with your free shipping is often enough to get me to buy it.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Anxious to start using this place