Bellacor Reviews

09/03/2015
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 764 reviews. Last rated on 09/03/2015.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Pro... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

• Sep 3, 2015
    As this is my first purchase from Bellacor, I will have to wait until my purchase arrives to see how satisfied I am with the product.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I am so happy to find these retro powder coated chairs for my patio.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    It's hard to rate you because I just placed the order. You should have people do the survey after the customer receives the product.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Great selection of the items I didn't at any other stores and catalogs.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I am in the middle of remodeling my kitchen so was looking for a quality product at a great price and after much research, I found this website. With the same product on other websites, this was by far the best deal which is why I'm trusting this company for my future remodel needs.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I just like Bellacor for lighting. You gave an incredibly diverse offering.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Nice product selection. So easy to shop rather than in a retail setting. No stiff neck from looking up!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I really loved the savings offered
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I disliked having to buy so much to get free shipping. This is not a positive.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I didn't see any delivery options.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    hope the rug is as great as it looks
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I have no comments at this time, I have NOT recieved my order.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    I believe the item was overpriced.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    Disappointed with the quality of the product
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    Will definitely order something again.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Very user friendly web-site.
    Beautiful product
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Good selection and service.
    Sep 3, 2015
    Nice product. Fast delivery.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    was a good experience might be helpful to have more filters to narrow down selections since you have so many products
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Quality lightly products
    Sep 3, 2015
    Speedy shipping. Beautiful Italian import glass hanging lights. look beautiful on the sloped ceiling.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    I am shocked by the level of service and delays of this company