Bellacor Reviews

05/22/2015
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 875 reviews. Last rated on 05/22/2015.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Proje... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

• May 22, 2015
    show different discount codes based on item purchased such as Mday, and Mday5 but could only use one code at checkout. One item did not receive any additional discount.......
  • May 22, 2015
    They lure you in to sign up for a 15% discount and as it turns out it does not apply to all items, so you cannot use it at check out. Was a disappointment. I purchased the item anyway because I thought it was a fair price compared to other sites.
  • May 22, 2015
    My wife will love these!
  • May 22, 2015
    Can't wait to receive the items! Looks great on screen...Thanks!
  • May 22, 2015
    Beautiful items on your site.
  • May 21, 2015
    I hope the light that I've ordered is as pleasant as the Bellacor online process !!
  • May 21, 2015
    Made a purchase recently that I needed to return as I made a mistake with the dimensions. Monica assisted me - she was very kind and the return process was so easy.
  • May 21, 2015
    Great selection, decent prices and they stand by their products.
  • May 21, 2015
    I have been doing a lot of online shopping for home renovation products in the last year and Bellacor has been one of the easiest sites to use. When I needed to call for a clarification about my unusual mailing address, the representative was able to help me immediately.
  • May 20, 2015
    Success breeds success! I had previously placed an order with Bellacor which was a previously unknown entity. My wife and I were very pleased with that order. Subsequent emails from Bellacor maintained our interest with the company and its various products. When we needed additional material to make our house a home we turned to Bellacor. Hey there Bellacor, you guys are the best.
  • May 20, 2015
    The web site advertized a discount off first time purchase that I did not receive
  • May 20, 2015
    So far my experience with Bellacor has been very positive.
  • May 20, 2015
    Did not like the no option for rush shipping
  • May 20, 2015
    was not happy that the promotion code sent to me via email did not qualify for the purchase I made.
  • May 20, 2015
    Nice website easy to shop...
  • May 20, 2015
    If you are looking for great prices & selection for outdoor lighting Bellacor is a must stop!
  • May 13, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    I was disappointed in the color of the product. It was much lighter than the on line catalog photo.
  • May 11, 2015
    My shopping online experience was a good one and will consider shopping on your site when looking for items in the future Good prices too Thank you
    May 19, 2015
  • May 10, 2015
    colors of product was not good in catelogue. Bought on color seen on item in magazine
    May 20, 2015
    Items were here before expected. Assembly was easy.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Love the products offered (accent cabinets), a large variety to choose from.
    May 20, 2015