Bellacor Reviews

07/01/2015
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 620 reviews. Last rated on 07/01/2015.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Pro... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

Good shopping selection
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Too long on hold to speak to a rep
    Much variety in products
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Looking forward to receiving merchandise
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great source with easy online layout and functionality.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I do love the pricing on the site, but I just wish items could be delivered faster.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Simple and quick shopping and checkout with quality items at competitive prices.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Excellent prices offered. Easy to find just the right light fixture.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    It said that if you signed up with your Email there would be a 15% discount on first purchase
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Good shopping experience...and thank you; it was the extra discount that caused me to purchase with you! :)
    Good site, easy to use
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Easy to buy online from this seller!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Info and pictures on individutal product page are somewhat lacking and inconsistent.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Excellent prices and discounts.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Wonderful prices and great website
    Jul 1, 2015
    Great products, wonderful pricing.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    I wish to express my deepest appreciation for the purchase I made in your prestigious company. Product quality is very good and the packaging thereof is so excellent that I received in perfect Stand, which came to me without a scratch. Thank you and congratulations for the professionalism of its staff, the quality of service and speed of delivery of my stand.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    i was pleased with the style of the product
    Jul 1, 2015
    I have spoken to customer service, which had me on hold for 45 minutes. I want to return one outdoor fixture. I'm still waiting for an authorization number to return the fixture. Please look into this for me.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I have purchased from Blellacor before however more than 6 months ago. So far I am extremely satisfied with Bellacor service and products.
    Jul 1, 2015
    The Tiffany lamp matches my expectations and the quality went beyond my expectations. I intend to look at Bellacor for all my lighting needs.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Excellent service, great products
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    Great curtains and I live the curtain rod. Only thing is the rod had a couple of dents but no one can really see them so all is ok