Bellacor Reviews

01/20/2017
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 819 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Pro... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

• Jan 20, 2017
    Great site, good discount for signing up with them.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Have ordered before and was very happy then Anticipate same experience! Great prices!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Can't wait to see my light
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Returned because of extremely good customer service.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I was a little disappointed that my item did not qualify for the discount for joining the mailing list. Happy you had exactly what I was looking for. Website is very user friendly.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Nice large selection to suit all tastes
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I loved that I was able to catch a good sale and then save an extra 15% off since it was my first purchase.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I am replacing a broken light from a set of four. THank God you still carry them!
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Your PayPal option doesn't work. I had to use a credit card.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    First purchase from Bellacor. I was pleased with your great selection and look forward to receiving my purchase. Merci!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I used Paypal for checkout and did not like that after completing the Paypal authorization I was sent back to the Bellacor HOME page, instead of back to where I was in the checkout process on the Bellacor site. I had to navigate back to the cart and go through the Checkout process reconfirming every screen until getting back to the payment and finally placing the order. Other than the clunky checkout process, the site was otherwise great.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I just waiting fir my purchase, it look very nice
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Great products and even better prices.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Clean easy to follow site. Selection of merchandise is better and I did not have to spend enormous time looking for some thing we like on multiple pages. Customer care person I have contacted on phone was nice and pleasant.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Had a great experience with bellacor, made it easy and efficient to get what I needed.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Product information is inaccurate - For example, lighting states fit for "dry" installation when in reality it is rated for "damp" locations. Shade was stated as fabric when in reality it was glass. I found this out by cross-referencing the product on other sites.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    This is the second time I have been able to purchase lighting and accessories from Bellacor. The first time was finding lamp shades for a candalabra chandelier needed to match shades on a companion fixture that I purchased years ago. What a find! This second time is today finding from Bellacor a plug in sconce with crystals like the chandelier at 15% off. Another great deal!
    Jan 18, 2017
    The twiggy light fixture was installed in my kitchenette. I replaced a drum fixture with your fixture to complement a very similar fixture in the same view. The 3-candelabra light really is handsome installed. A very nice statement.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    The item was beautiful but the description of the item was incorrect. Listed as white and was beige, the manufacturer was contacted and he said indeed the item is beige and not white. I would have loved the item if the color had been correct.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Jan 19, 2017
    I've received the items but have not yet installed.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    The Lanterns that I orderded are perfect.