Bellacor Reviews

12/19/2014
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1354 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Proje... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

• Dec 19, 2014
    I would like to see the products' pictures magnetized when you click on them.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    You have an excellent selection of items and I like shopping your website. Prices are very good and shipping was free. Love it!
    Many beautiful products.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love the selection of the products
    very nice experience
  • Dec 19, 2014
    nothing specific - needed a specific mirror, found it, bought it, process was very smooth.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The purchase made on your site was due to the competitive price the item was offered in relation to other retails. Item is a Christmas Gift and it would be appreciated if it could be shipped prior to Christmas, please. Merry Christmas!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The selection and quality of product was actually difficult for me to make a decision - I wanted 6 of everything.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    You offered a promotional discount on you website but when I went to apply it it said it wasn't, to me that's false advertisement
  • Dec 18, 2014
    first time buyer will respond after order is received
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love this website totally Shopping here again!!!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Had a hard time getting final approval on my checkout. tried three times. used chat line, they said my order did not go through and suggested I phone in order. Did not want to phone in because hard of hearing that is the reason I was using online ordering. Tried again and order went through.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Definitely had the lowest price on the product I wanted. Great discount and coupon codes. Checkout was easy too!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I ordered and checked the tracking information and did not have to contact customer service - Very pleased that I found what I needed because Mayer Electric, where I purchased the fixture, does not have the light bulbs at this time and could not find.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Noticed window treatments I wanted were on sale but was still hesitant on purchasing. Then I saw there was an extra discount & free shipping so I jumped on the purchase!
    Loved my items!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    First time buyer. I hope I like what I ordered once I have received it.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Best price for this chandelier that I found anywhere online!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Live chat was very helpful and the wait time was reasonable. Excellent site, can't wait to receive the item.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I am extremely happy with the product I received. It came in 4 days from the time I ordered to delivery. Nothing was damaged or broken. All parts fit together. The quality looks great. The online chat was very helpful and when I asked questions that they were not sure about they contacted their supervisor and made sure I was aware of this. They also answered in a timely manner. I love my kitchen island and would purchase from Bellacor again.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    I have paid with Paypal and after paying, I was directed to the ordering page as if my command adden't pass
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    We have purchased items from Bellacor over the past year and have only experienced quality products delivered on time or ahead of schedule. Everything ordered has arrived undamaged, including mirrors. Bellacor has been one of the best on-line shopping experiences for our home rebuild. Thank you for making it so easy!