Bellacor Reviews

02/09/2016
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 644 reviews. Last rated on 02/09/2016.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Pro... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

• Feb 9, 2016
    I am reordering lighting from Bellacor because I had a very positive experience several years ago when I ordered a light to go over my kitchen table.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    so far good experience but have not received order yet
    Not sure about shipping
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Loved the light we ordered and was offered a 15% coupon which is one of the main reasons I ordered from the site!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Website is easy to navigate. Wide selection of products
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Hope the quality of the item is as depicted in the photo and the reviews. Have purchased items in the past over the Internet and what received is far from what is advertised.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Amazing quality curtains and great price. highly impressed and satisfied.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    The site is very blah in color and design, while simple just not very modern
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I'm hoping this will make my pantry POP!
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I will have no comments until I receive and evaluate my purchases.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    A nice shopping experience and easy to use online software.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    This is a very user-friendly website. I enjoyed this particular shopping experience.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Seems to have a great selection and acceptable prices. My evaluation will depend on promptness of delivery.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Great website, lots of unusual items. Was to use as well
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I asked for the 15% discount as a first time e-mail buyer, but was told my item did not qualify. That was a disappointment.

From Bellacor

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that we were not able to apply the 15% promotion on your first order. We currently work with over 500 different brands, and some manufacturers do not permit us to discount their items. It seems this was the ... Read full response »
  • Jan 25, 2016
    easy to order on line
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Checkout was a breeze!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Great rates and selection.
    Feb 9, 2016
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    All was fine. I just did not like what I ordered after seeing it in person. They were extremely easy to accept my return
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Brought a statue of Mary, the stone was discolored in her face, and quite a few imperfections on the statue in general I knew it would not be smooth but the color difference was awful . To much of a hassle to return.