Bellacor Reviews

08/26/2016
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 779 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2016.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Pro... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

• Aug 26, 2016
    The Mussion Ridge Collection is lovely and looks just as expensive as much more expensive products.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Bellacor has an incredibly rich selection of all kinds of products.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Gift to son. He loves the lamps; color matches his bedroom. he is excited!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Good experience, found exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Very easy to use website.Called to talk to customer service, she was very friendly and helpful!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    The rug I wanted was sold out on my "go to" site, and I was very excited to find it on bellacor! Ordered it right away and will be using this website often! Thanks!
  • Aug 26, 2016
    great assistance in order process
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Looking forward to receiving the order and hoping the quality of the product is as favorable as the online shopping experience.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    More description and multiple pictures of items.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Was pleased with the transaction but it required me to resubmit my credit card information and am not sure why.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    The website was easy to navigate
  • Aug 25, 2016
    At your site I have found nice products at competitive prices and easy-to-find information. The one call to customer service was A+.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    easy site to order from and competitive pricing; i often look for uttermost items on your site
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I would shop here again.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Excited to receive my order, thank you!
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    I wanted to exchange an item. I was not allowed to do that because I was not within the 30 day return limit. I did NOT want to RETURN the item. I wanted to EXCHANGE the item. These are not the same processes. Other companies are much more willing to work with us. Customers order early when they have building projects going on. Thirty days is an unreasonable amount of time to expect them to contact you with these issues. I will NEVER deal with your company again because of your unwillingness to work with customers. There are too many companies out there with the same products at the same prices with better policies that are more customer-friendly. The customer service rep didn't even let me finish my sentences before she practically yelled the 30-day policy in my ear. I didn't want to RETURN the product, I wanted to EXCHANGE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Aug 26, 2016
    Great company to deal with.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    I had numerous log in problems and gave up & purchased without logging in. The purchase process was quick & easy.
    Aug 25, 2016
    Tracking info is not provided and I had to contact customer service who said I would get an email when it shipped. i never got it. I got an email saying it was delivered.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    My item arrived with a part missing. I'm still waiting for it. I've called a couple of times, but nothing yet.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Aug 25, 2016
    The chandelier and mini pendants for the kitchen island were all beautiful. Much better looking than I expected. Very good quality and construction. I love these.