Bellacor Reviews

10/21/2014
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1165 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Proje... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

• Oct 21, 2014
    I found it easy and a very fast purchase.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    just need to tweak your website - browsing thru different items and it would clear itself
  • Oct 21, 2014
    first time user. Great website. Great product selection and prices.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    It was a little difficult to find the merchandise I was searching for until I responded to "what exactly are you searching for" Then the merchandise was presented
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Hopefully as we remodel our home, bellacor will provide quality service and accurate shipping information.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Love the website. I'm an interior designer and the products are easy to find, great quality, and in most all cases, in stock. This makes my specifying lighting so much easier.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Making corrections to the order was almost impossible.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Per the Bellacor.com website if you SIGNUP via email you receive a 15% discount. NOT SO I signed up and the Promo Code was not accepted. So I called Customer Service and was advised SOME things don't apply..... really. I think that is very misleading for a NEW, First Time Customer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Easy site to negotiate. Hopefully the product and delivery will be the same. Appreciate the free shipping when buying a higher priced item, and the discounted price.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Have been very satiisfied with product. This is my second outdoor light; hope they hold up in salt air on Gulf Coast of Texas
  • Oct 21, 2014
    this is my first time to order from Bellacor and so far with the ease of ordering I look forward to making additional purchases when needed.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Would be nice to see some pictures of the lights in actual home settings, rest of the product information is great and better than most other sites!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Difficulty at checkout when using differnt billing/shipping adress
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I was pleased with the Bellacor website. It was easy to navigate and the search bar quickly directed me to the products I was looking for. I was amazed at the number of items they carry, many more than I thought were available. The prices were good to begin with, but with the added % off coupon, I saved more than I thought, making the items a real bargain.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I have comfortors for my grandsons in a sports theme for their bunk beds. The valance I was able to find will be perfect to match them.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    i was pleased to find the light i wanted online
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I have used them in the past and will continue to use them.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Great quality of product
    Oct 21, 2014
    Great product, The product delivered on time.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Very nice collection of rugs.
    Oct 21, 2014
    Great company but one of the manufacturers they have, Safavieh, displays unrealistic pictures of their rugs. Much of the smaller detail is missing in the actual product.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    I love Bellacor prices and service