Bellacor Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bellacor Reviews

08/23/2017
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 716 reviews.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings.At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Proj... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings.At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

• Aug 20, 2017
    Could not go back and use the promotional code for my purchase.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    I don't like when it says up to a percentage off. I find this misleading.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    I found a beautiful counter stool on several websites on sale for the same price. I planned to order four. Bellacor had a "buy and save" promotion where I saved 25% so I essentially got one stool for free.
  • Aug 09, 2017
    was not able to apply first time buyer discount code :(
    Aug 20, 2017
    Item has damage on corners, one side dented in two places and frame has damage. My cell is 608-206-6776.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Hi....I look forward to receiving my Lantern 20" Pendant in Antique Silver. I was wondering if I will receive a 15% discount for first time buyer as Promised?
    Aug 20, 2017
    The pendant light I ordered did not fit in the space I intended to use it. Bellacor was more than accomodatingand did say the lantern was difficult to measure, others experienced the same problem. They quickly sent apacking slip and I returned the package. I will most likely order again in a smaller size.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Aug 20, 2017
    The floral arrangement was packed in a flimsy box; arrived damaged and ruined. I said I would return it if Bellacor will pay return shipping. Customer service person did not know whether I had to return the item or no and did not know if or when my money would be refunded. He had to refer it to someone else ~ damage dept? He said I would get an email telling me whether I had to return and when I will get my refund. Have not received the email. I will NEVER buy a floral arrangement from Bellacor again and may not every by anything again if this matter is not resolved in an email from Bellacor by tomorrow
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Great selection, easy to navigate the website, reasonable prices.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    Pleasure to shop your web site
    easy
  • Aug 20, 2017
    first time ordering was to receive 15% off with in the first 30 days.. did not have a promo code. entered buyandsave code and thought would adjust at check out for first time ordering receive 15% off when signing up with email address
  • Aug 04, 2017
    The product descriptions were not particularly complete.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Easy enough to shop. One issue I had though...items ordered are back ordered until "August". Would prefer to have a more definitive availability date and to know if Bellacor will contact me when shipping.
    Aug 20, 2017
    Great first time experience. Will definitely shop with Bellacor again!
    Good range of products.
  • Aug 19, 2017
    Large selection of the products I was looking to purchase.
  • Aug 07, 2017
    Aug 19, 2017
    The item I purchased was well constructed and carefully wrapped. My biggest problem with the item is with glare. I wish it had non glare glass an an option. The glare from the glas. Makes it difficult to get the full effect of,the picture.
  • Aug 19, 2017
    Best price I could find on this light, PLUS the 15% off for being a new customer, PLUS free shipping because the order was over $75!!
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Fast, easy and affordable
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Aug 19, 2017
    Over all I was happy with the purchase process. However I didn't receive a tracking number or any information about when the item was arriving. The item item itself has defects (scratching and chipping) on the wood. Much cheaper quality than I expected.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    CC scanner did not work, only filled out exp. Date. Button to complete order, did not work, used PayPal instead.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    My first time visiting your page and it was a pleasant experience. We just built an addition on our home and i am praying this fan compliments it.