Bellacor Reviews

08/30/2015
Bellacor Ratings and User Reviews. Bellacor is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 756 reviews.
Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Pro... Show More Bellacor.com Integrates access to over 500,000 lighting products and home accents from 700 manufacturers with a personal shopping assistant, making Bellacor.com unique among on-line providers of home furnishings. At Bellacor.com, consumers can browse the featured items or choose a personal, customized service through its Personal Shopper, Price Quote Service and Project Portfolio shopping services. These services enable customers to find specific products, match competitive prices and manage their building or remodeling projects with the assistance of Bellacor.com's Product Specialists.

Bellacor Rating

More About Bellacor

Recent Reviews for Bellacor

• Jul 29, 2015
    Great experience, no trouble in purchasing my favorite crystal wall scones!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    I applied the promo code you emailed me,but it said the items were not eligible.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Perfectly good experience. Online ordering was simple; price was lowest on the net.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Good price, mainly due to application of a coupon code to my order.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    In the end, the reason that I placed this order was because of the 15% off coupon I received for newsletter sign up. Plus, I liked the idea that they had customer reps answering the phone on Sunday when I called with questions regarding a specific item. Her name was Jess and she was very helpful when speaking to her on BOTH Sunday and Monday.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Really have enjoyed using your site and my first purchase was awesome! Look forward to receiving this order.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    The Bulb/Watt: 100watt Double-end bulbs did not match in your search. Nor did 150 wattt J-118 mm bulbs. nice description but I did not buy bulbs because I could not find them on your site.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Love the first-time buyer 15% discount! I was ready to buy these exact drapes from Wayfair.com when I saw your better price on eBay as a market partner.
    Great shopping experience
    High quality products!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Very nice selection of lighting
  • Jul 27, 2015
    The superior customer service by phone while shopping online was very instrumental in my decision to place an order
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I like the discount & you do not increase your prices after visiting your site.You see something you like & you contemplate getting it and then when you visit the site again the price has gone up considerably higher. Believe it or not I have experienced that with another web site! I was not a happy camper with that site.
    Jul 29, 2015
    No comments as of yet. I haven't open the product yet. The box seems to be in good shape
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    Very nice experience.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    None at this time
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Very pleased with first purchase and liked the idea of a 15% off promo for my next order. On the second order, I saved almost $60!
    Jul 29, 2015
    The 3 sconces we chose are lovely and we look forward to installing them in the hall of our new home. The bathroom vanity light we wanted was no longer available, so we chose something similar. However, I decided that the color was all wrong, for the place we were going to use it. So, I ordered again and returned the first bathroom vanity light. During all of this, I kept in touch with Bellacor. Larissa (from Bellacor) was not only very helpful, but a pleasure to work with.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    No ability to track shipment to get idea of when it should arrive.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    Follow up on orders could be a little better.

From Bellacor

We apologize that you did not receive tracking information for your order and for any inconvenience this has caused you. We do work hard to make sure that all orders are shipped in a timely manner and that our customers are notified with tracking ... Read full response »