Bellydance.com Reviews

12/25/2014
Bellydance.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bellydance.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 21 reviews.

Bellydance.com Rating

More About Bellydance.com

Recent Reviews for Bellydance.com

• Oct 25, 2014
    I love this site! It is the first place I come when shopping for new costuming.
    Nov 9, 2014
    My orders are always delivered on time whenever I order from Bellydance.com. They are one of the first places I go when shopping for costuming and accessories.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I love this site and its products!
    Oct 31, 2014
    I absolutely love the outfit I ordered. I was worried about it being made too small or too big, but it fits fantastic! It is made well and was delivered quicker than expected! I highly recommend this site.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Its great online store which has a variety of items, items you can't get any where else for the price labeled. I'm really happy, now all my costumes will come from this store and none other.
    Oct 25, 2014
    Love this store so much definitely buying from here.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Very affordable prices
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Need more plus sizes
    Oct 21, 2014
    Need more plus size items and choices
  • Oct 10, 2014
    A lot of products! It's fun to look around. I wish there are more steampunk & gothic items. I'll probably come back to shop again.
    Oct 28, 2014
    A lot of products are fun to look around, good price too. Also shipping was about on time. Wish there are more steampunk goods and skirts. I'm pretty sure I'll shop again.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Easy to find everything
  • Oct 3, 2014
    ive bought several items from them. ive been 100% satisfied.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I have almost completed purchase. I was hoping for a promo code to use by registering, so paused to do this first. I need the items before my performance this Friday.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I have found that bellydance.com is very dependable, inexpensive and offers products that I need for individuals, classes and troupe.