Bellydance.com Reviews

07/10/2014
Bellydance.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bellydance.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 117 reviews.

Bellydance.com Rating

More About Bellydance.com

Recent Reviews for Bellydance.com

• May 6, 2014
    I really enjoy the selection available, but would be nice if there were more sizes in the range of 12-16 for women. It's so hard to find flattering dance wear for tall/curvy body types.
  • May 5, 2014
    Prices are reasonable and affordable and nice selection of merchandise. I just had difficult navigating the the items. Everytime I go back, it brings me back to very first set of items which is very time consuming.
  • May 2, 2014
    the fact that ansuya, sherri wheatley and edenia (whom i adore) support and endorse this merchant gives me great confidence in quality and authenticity. im sure ill be pleased to recieve my order.
  • May 1, 2014
    I love purchasing from Bellydance.com! My purchases arrive anywhere from 2-3 days and the quality of the items are great! I purchased a turquoise blue costume for my Princess Jasmine cosplay and to this day I still get so many compliments and people asking me where I got it! I refer my friends to this site all the time! My friend writes homemade movie scripts and we bring them to life, once we decide on the costume pieces I need I know some of them will be purchased from this site!
  • May 1, 2014
    i am very satisfied so far with merchandise and speedy shipping
  • May 1, 2014
    Thank you for the product. expect it to be as per display
  • Apr 28, 2014
    It's cute stuff.
  • Apr 27, 2014
    I wish they carried apparel - particularly choli tops and pants - in larger sizes. Dancers aren't all size 10's!
  • Apr 27, 2014
    fast service, good descriptions of products, good pictures, large inventory
  • Apr 27, 2014
    I am, overall, very satisfied with bellydance.com's website and range of items available.
  • Apr 26, 2014
    always fast service and very satisfied with my purchases.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Ebay is MUCH less expensive but the time of delivery for a performance is too long. I only order from BD.com if it's time sensitive.
    May 4, 2014
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Apr 29, 2014
    This was my first order with Beelydance.com. I was very pleasantly surprised with the speed of delivery and the overall shopping experience. I will shop here again. I do think the shipping charge was a bit height for what I purchased end, however.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REPLY TO MY EMAIL!
    Apr 27, 2014
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I lliked that it was very easy to get around the web site.
    Apr 27, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Love the selections and sales.
    Apr 24, 2014
    I requested that items arrive by class time on the following Monday after placing order on a Tuesday. Item arrived that Friday and I was so pleased.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Others in class have shopped here, so I thought I would see what they offered, as I was running short on Bindis and our dance this session is Bollywood style, so different from the fusion and Cabaret I have done in the past. I am excited to see this new costume come together. Lots of ideas so I thank you!! I will recommend to others and will also be back myself!
    Apr 28, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great service, items packaged well.
    Apr 25, 2014