BeltOutlet.com Reviews

12/17/2014
BeltOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeltOutlet.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 375 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

BeltOutlet.com Rating

More About BeltOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for BeltOutlet.com

Pricing beat everyone
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I called customer service to inquire as to where two men/s hats were produced. The lady who helped me couldn't have been more kind and courteous. She even went and checked on the exact item to determine what country it was made in, which unfortunately, was China. The hat was to be a gift and he won't use anything from China due to the unfair wages that are usually paid to the manufacturer's employees. The customer service lady suggested I check out your "Made in the USA" shopping option, which I really appreciated!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    check out to involved having to do survey
  • Dec 15, 2014
    The style front pocket wallet is the only style that my fiance prefers. I searched for hours before finding your site but when I did it was not a question as to whether to order or not. Thank you for having this product. I ordered 1 for Christmas and the other for a spare.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Good job belt online keep it up!!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    It's hard to find a belt in a big man' ssize. It was nice to see that big guys still have options, even if it is only online. My retail store search was an exercise in futility.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    This was the first time on your website. I found what I was looking for and the price was right.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    easy to shop and find what i was looking for. I will have more comments once my package arrives and i can actually feel what i have ordered.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Easy to navigate. Large selection of fanny packs.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Really like the site...easy to navigate...prices and product variety so good!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Easy to order, awaiting product so far so good.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Prices and shipping are very reasonable!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    First time purchaser, exceeded my expectations. My items were of very high quality and I'm sure I will purchase again.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    I was completely satisfied with all of the aspects of dealing with BeltOutlet.com that I used.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    All good so for.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    great product, good price
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I was disappointed that the product did not meet my expectations. I was looking for that particular bigger.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    pretty straightforward company will be back
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Glad I found it. Very reasonably priced and items what I wanted.
    Dec 15, 2014
    Great prices and quick delivery. Scarves were lovely and gloves exactly as described. Highly recommend this site.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Waiting to be notified that this item in black is back in stock. It comes in black and brown and I wanted one of each- They were both out of stock and I signed up to be notified when they were back in stock- This did hot happen. I discovered brown was in stock by checking web site again