BeltOutlet.com Reviews

09/30/2016
BeltOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeltOutlet.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 228 reviews.

BeltOutlet.com Rating

More About BeltOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for BeltOutlet.com

• Sep 20, 2016
    I 've really enjoyed the awesome experience that I have received from this online shopping.
    hope it iswhat I wanted
    Liked the website!
  • Sep 20, 2016
    great place to buy waist packs - especially love the denim large
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Your website responded slowly to filters
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Shipping by the USPS is a MISTAKE. It has taken less time to get items from California than the 12 miles between my home and Plainfield.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Better price point than Amazon.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    This is my first experience with Belt Outlet and so far I am very satisfied every thing.
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Too many out of stock items.
    Sep 16, 2016
    2nd item I wanted was sold out.
  • Sep 4, 2016
    Easy to use, not all color in stock for my size otherwise very good
  • Sep 4, 2016
    Sep 15, 2016
    I never received my free stylus
  • Sep 2, 2016
    Great experience with Customer Service. A previous item ordered was mis-sized. it was marked XL but was clearly a L because an exact same item of a different color fit perfectly and it was also marked XL. Your Customer Services tech, Angie issued an apology and full refund.
    Sep 13, 2016
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Sep 18, 2016
    I was very satisfied with the selection and price. the same purchase elsewhere would have been much harder on my budget.
  • Aug 30, 2016
    Sep 10, 2016
    I was looking for a pair of one and a half inch (more or less) "stretch" suspenders in an "X" back. The ones I received are okay (canvas) and will probably outlast me! That said, do you have the stretch variety, preferably in an X, but I will also be happy with a Y back.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Sep 9, 2016
    Belt was much smaller then advertised
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Got suspenders from Beltoutlet for Christmas and loved them and decided to get more.
    Sep 6, 2016
    Love the supenders and the price was fair. Good service. o worries
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Was looking for a new belt/fanny pack for sometime. This site came up in my search. I check down through all of your fanny packs and found one almost like to one I am about to throw out. I needed a cell phone pouch as well and the one I purchased has one. I use it like a pocket book as I am disabled and use a walker and/or cane daily. I also have a scooter when I am not driving. So this item that I purchase will work into my daily routine quite well.
    Sep 7, 2016
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Great selection and can't beat the prices!
    Sep 6, 2016
    Very easy...I was happy with my purchase. Thank you!
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Thisis the only place i was able to find my favorite hat
    Sep 5, 2016
    I'm happy that belt outlet continues to stock the hat that I always wear.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Selection for bigger sizes was good! I picked a middle of the road priced belt and hopefully it won't fall apart too quickly. The person I'm buying this for has lost weight and hopefully I will have to buy him smaller sizes again soon.