BeltOutlet.com Reviews

02/11/2016
BeltOutlet.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeltOutlet.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 365 reviews.

BeltOutlet.com Rating

More About BeltOutlet.com

Recent Reviews for BeltOutlet.com

• Jan 28, 2016
    It is usefull
  • Jan 28, 2016
    The only significant problem I had was in trying to educate myself about their belts. There was a strong tendency to ERRONEOUSLY describe the THICKNESS of the belt in mm. Typical example: "This belt is1.5" wide and 40 mm thick." 40 mm is about 1.6" so they are telling me the belt leather is THICKER than it is WIDE. Ain't no way! Based on several such errors, it looks to me like the person writing the description was converting the belt width, in inches, to mm (roughly) and, for reasons I will never understand, stating it as the THICKNESS. (I would estimate the thickness of these belts is more like 3 mm - 4.5 mm. based on the pictures.) This is totally incorrect and reflects poorly on whoever made those errors (over and over) as well as on the proof reader (who missed those errors over and over.) Also, the notations regarding removable buckles was not always handled well. Other than that, I thought the descriptions were useful and fairly well done.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I like your prices, will shop with u again
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Excellent! Just what I was looking for! It was unbelievable how difficult it was to find a bright red belt to wear with my dress! Love BeltOutlet!
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Clean transaction, good website
  • Jan 25, 2016
    easy to check product selection ,not over price
    Love the color here.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I love that you have such variety and you provide paypal at checkout. Well done.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Received my very first order and loved it...
  • Jan 18, 2016
    It was a very easy process and price seemed very good also product was readily available.
    Jan 27, 2016
    Was very satisfied with product and ease of ordering
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Jan 26, 2016
    First time buyer, very satisfied with the merchandise and all aspects of the transaction.
    Jan 27, 2016
    Fantastic everything! Many thanks to you BeltOutlet for having precisely what I wanted in a money belt. Your site was easy to navigate and very well thought out, especially when it came to figuring out the correct size. My order arrived promptly, and the quality of the three belts I ordered exceeded my expectations! I look forward to ordering from you again!
    Jan 27, 2016
    My order arrived much faster than expected, Thank You!
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Great use of photos and the search engine was spot on.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    efficent web site!
  • Jan 14, 2016
    Web site is easily navigated. only thing lacking is that there is a lot of merchandise not available.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    I look forward to checking out the products. This is my first order.
    Jan 23, 2016
    Product was exactly as pictured.
  • Jan 7, 2016
    Jan 24, 2016
    My shipment did not arrive in within the 5-7 shipping period. It took about twice that long, but that's not you're fault. I just wanted to let you know. Also, the online chat feature did not work either time I tried it. As for your products, I'm perfectly happy with them. :)
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Jan 24, 2016
    Received order faster than expected