Bergman Luggage Reviews

12/04/2016
Bergman Luggage Ratings and User Reviews. Bergman Luggage is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 12/04/2016.

Bergman Luggage Rating

More About Bergman Luggage

Recent Reviews for Bergman Luggage

• Dec 4, 2016
    Offers great prices on top line luggage.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I wish you were still in Washington Square.
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I found what I was looking for which was great. My daughter had specified this particular piece of luggage for Christmas and you had it on sale so better yet!
  • Dec 2, 2016
    I'll wait to see how soon the product arrives before I comment further on this shopping experience. I love Eagle Creek brand and that is what I was looking for - glad you offer this brand!
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Liked having the informative video. This alone probably influenced my purchase the most. I would love to have a compare products feature. I have found that useful on sites like Build.com and it would have saved me from going back and forth between product descriptions or to other sites.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Bergman Luggage provides excellent customer service. I found Bergman's prices are lower than the competition and they carry high quality luggage. I have ordered five pieces of their Eagle Creek luggage for family members. It is the BEST!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Great site for great luggage.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    This is a good suitcase shop if you buy on their website
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Very easy to use website.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    I tried to buy this product join a number of sites and found Bergman to be the easiest and most accommodating
  • Nov 12, 2016
    The process for placing an order was easy. I will with hold more comment until items have been received.
    Nov 30, 2016
    While both pieces did arrive, the first came in box incorrectly labeled, apparently re-boxed and slightly scratched, as if had been a display model. It was still new, but I had not been aware it would not be in the original box or original condition. This was somewhat disappointing. When this was the only item scheduled to be delivered in the tracking system, I sent an e-mail inquiring about the second piece. Within minutes I received a phone call, assuring me that the second item was being shipped from different warehouse and would arrive by my requested (needed) date. I was pleased with this customer service. The second item came in an obviously new box (properly labeled) and in pristine condition, within two day of he first.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    Dec 1, 2016
    Sale prices were very attractive!
  • Nov 4, 2016
    fair price great product reviews
    Nov 15, 2016
  • Oct 28, 2016
    I had a few questions and were answered by Tom and I'm very satisfied!
    Nov 15, 2016
  • Oct 24, 2016
    Excellt rices on ualty iems
  • Oct 17, 2016
    Oct 31, 2016
    The only negative was shipping. The suitcase was delivered later than promised (delivery attempted on Monday instead of Friday). UPS claims to have attempted delivery on Monday, (we were home but didn't hear the doorbell) then dropped off the package at a coffee shop - 2 miles away. When it didn't arrive, by Wednesday - I had to track the package, the tracking didn't show me where it was so I had to call you to find out where it was left. Then my wife couldn't pick it up because it was in my name and required my ID. In hindsight it would have been quicker and easier to have ordered it through Amazon Prime.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    I have ordered one other piece of luggage from Bergman and have been quite pleased!
  • Oct 15, 2016
    Great sale price for item I was waiting to purchase (and had expected to get it from a different merchant).
  • Oct 9, 2016
    Coupon code given to me was not accepted/\. I feel I was deceived into thinking i WAS GOING TO RECEIVE A DISCOUNT!!
  • Sep 28, 2016
    There was an issue with the price when I went to checkout. I called the customer service at 8 PM eastern time. Surprisingly, someone picked up after 1 ring. They resolved the discrepancy within a minute and allowed me to continue my order. I have not received the product, but very satisfied with their customer service thus far.
    Oct 12, 2016