Best Bass Gear Reviews

07/25/2014
Best Bass Gear Ratings and User Reviews. Best Bass Gear is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 07/15/2014.

Best Bass Gear Rating

More About Best Bass Gear

Recent Reviews for Best Bass Gear

• Jul 15, 2014
    Only downside of my purchase was the 4-6 week delivery but free shipping is always a plus. They have a great selection and great prices.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Best Bass Gear has great products. There's no shoddy stuff here.
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 10, 2014
    pls get the mm 4 string bass pickup template info fixed. VERY confusing !!!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    The products are, as the name suggests, the best. The prices are also almost always better than anywhere else and they ship to Australia free! Its my go-to site and the only time i buy somewhere else is if i need something they don't stock (rare!) HIGHLY recommended!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I put "na" on the first few questions because the transaction isn't yet complete. I'd like to see greater selection in the Kens Smith Strings. I was looking for TCRML-5 and you only list the TCRM-5s which was back-ordered.The actual length of the Mono Betty straps should be mentioned instead of just "long" and "short".Chris H. was very helpful.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    great variety of products
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Best website for bass guitar accessories, quick shipping and great stock!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 15, 2014
    Excellent selection of bass supplies.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Great selections, great brands, great service and best shipping option in the market.
    Jul 9, 2014
    Bass supplies professionals.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Great website, nice selection of high end products
    Jul 8, 2014
    Awesome'
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I'm from China and I'm a luthier. In China, it's not easy to buy what I want, so I have to buy them from America. But the shipping just takes too long. Many luthiers in China use the best eletronics and hardware to make Bass guitar. I really hope that we can have a dealer in China.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Great resource of bass guitar spare parts
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Very good buying experience and very fast email response. They seem to be very knowledgeable and friendly people! This I appreciate very much!
    Jul 11, 2014
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I really like the way they keep in touch with ideas and stories that are actually relevant and useful to players, not just marketing hype. The free shipping to the UK makes a HUGE difference, as this can wipe out the benefit of buying online from the USA with other companies.
    Jul 11, 2014
    Free shipping to uk is a winner. Normally shipping wipes out any advantage of buying from USA
  • Jun 16, 2014
    I've always admired the Best Bass Gear website. Easy to navigate and filled with product and user information.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    I enjoy shopping here - easy to find and the staff are very helpful
    Jul 9, 2014
    Love doing business with this company.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Keep a good business
  • Jun 13, 2014
    The customer service I receive every time I call is absolutely amazing. I wish more companies in this industry were like BBG
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Largest selection I've seen.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    Quick service of quality products. Thank you.