Best Bass Gear Reviews

01/25/2015
Best Bass Gear Ratings and User Reviews. Best Bass Gear is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 42 reviews. Last rated on 01/23/2015.

Best Bass Gear Rating

More About Best Bass Gear

Recent Reviews for Best Bass Gear

• Jan 23, 2015
    It appears to me as if you guys have a very wide range of products, some of which are hard to find through other merchants such as Amazon even. This is good, and you should feel good.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I was looking for Bartolini pickups. Best Bass had the right ones for cheap with free shipping. That was all I needed to hear
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Probably THE most trusted provider of gear relating to the bass guitar!!!!
    Jan 25, 2015
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Just wish could get here quicker but understand that wait
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Great selection, great prices. Really happy overall!
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Data sourcing should be illegal.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Best Bass Gear quite simply has the best bass gear available. From Pre-Amps to Pickups and everything in between. This website has made a drastic difference in my tone over the past 5 years, so much so that ive currently rebuilt everthing i own with parts exclusevly from here.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I am in them rocess of revamping an old bass guitar of mine and needed the right size machine tuners. Best Bass Gear customer representative and Sales Team member Frankie, went above AND beyond in helping me decide as well as teaching me the differences in machines tuners for my bass guitar project. He is a very valuable asset to best bass gear! Thank You!
    Jan 19, 2015
    I am in the middle of refurbishing an old guitar of mine and was looking for parts. I contacted Best Bass Gear and Sales Team Representative "Frankie" went above AND beyond in assisting me with the products that they carry as well as teaching me the differences in the parts that I was considering to purchase at the time. He was VERY PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS, PATIENT with all my questions, KNOWLEDGEABLE and finally VERY HELPFUL in assisting me with my final decisions concerning the parts I was in need of. He is by far a very valuable asset to the Best Bass Gear company and a fine representative of their products and services.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Fantastic service at all times. Very helpful and make my purchase experience excellent.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Excellent customer service and email fulfillment when I had questions about orders or potential orders.
    Jan 23, 2015
    I love the very fact that this company exists! A comprehensive selection of niche products with tons of specs/information.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Franckie is awesome. Searching for cut and paste examples across the web to better educate his customers is admirable, but I'm glad he decided to call. I'm looking forward to a chance to make further purchases with Frankie's help.
    Jan 22, 2015
    Frankie is AWESOME.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Very friendly and quick to respond to my email. Great site.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Great selection and frendly staff.
    Jan 13, 2015
  • Jan 3, 2015
    As the name suggests Best Bass Gear. I have been shopping online for my bass gear for many years now and wish I had discovered these guys sooner. Best prices, fantastic service and pre/after sales ever and free shipping to Australia on qualifying products. Now my first stop for parts and accessories/
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Quality merchandise, acceptional and timely delivery straight to my door. An affordable and reasonable cost for merchandise and shipping rates .
    Jan 20, 2015
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Well, the name kind of tells it. You could extend it to Best Bass Gear Merchant.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Best Bass Gear is my favorite online store for bass guitar parts and accessories
  • Dec 27, 2014
    The best selection of bass electronics on-line. Excellent selection!!!
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Very knowledgable, helpful, honest, and experts on everything bass!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    hard to reed the sppecs and the diferences of mics bartolini bass
    Dec 13, 2014
    Thanks everything was on order