Best Bass Gear Reviews

12/21/2014
Best Bass Gear Ratings and User Reviews. Best Bass Gear is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 12/11/2014.

Best Bass Gear Rating

More About Best Bass Gear

Recent Reviews for Best Bass Gear

• Dec 11, 2014
    Best bass gear truly is the finest source on the Internet for top-quality bass guitar parts. Many others make it this claim and fall short.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    hard to reed the sppecs and the diferences of mics bartolini bass
    Dec 13, 2014
    Thanks everything was on order
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I really enjoy the discussions and bass of the week stories.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Great place to shop! great selection
    Dec 6, 2014
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I've always liked the site. It is very well organized. I just never ordered before now.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Best shipping prices from any guitar/bass parts retailer! Easy and quick checkout! Thanks guys!
    Nov 25, 2014
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Great customer service! Received great replies to various product questions!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Great customer service and quality products for the bass enthusiast.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Always Happy...they're the best in the domain of bass guitar! Bestbassgear is the perfect name!
  • Nov 8, 2014
    i like it; you can find cheaper deals if you look really hard, but these guys are professional and usually have everything im looking for in one place
  • Nov 7, 2014
    shop via BBG is safe and always high quality products they supplied.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    the guys at bass gear were really good nothing was a problem
    Nov 19, 2014
    very good all-round experience cannot fault you guys and the tuners fitted exactly and they are very good thanks Paul
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I Love it.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    I wish the account log in was easier to find
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Great retailer with a good range of products and excellent pricing. Love the free shipping to the UK.
    Nov 21, 2014
  • Nov 2, 2014
    I like what they have and the prices are good to . I would recommend best bass gear to anyone. Very pleased.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Great speialty store. what ever I need bass-related, they have.
    Nov 12, 2014
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Really good selection and prices with a very easy to navigate website. I would definitely shop here again.
    Nov 12, 2014
    very pleased. would buy from again.
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Well my coupon code was not excepted at check out. So I have emailed the general contact & will now see how it will be handled through customer service. Unfortunately you sometime don't find out how a company handles there customers until there is a problem. So I'm neither satisfied or unsatisfied at this point.
    Nov 24, 2014
    My one Items were not as shown but they made the situation work for me on terms I was very satisfied! One Item was a bit late but again they came though like true professionals!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    A bit more info on why the bridge pickup was discounted (used? Ex-dem? B-stock?) would have been nice. I'm guessing my "eBass" coupon didn't work because I bought a sale item, but some notification of that would be good. Thanks.
    Nov 2, 2014