Best Bass Gear Reviews

08/27/2015
Best Bass Gear Ratings and User Reviews. Best Bass Gear is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.

Best Bass Gear Rating

More About Best Bass Gear

Recent Reviews for Best Bass Gear

• Aug 27, 2015
    a comparisons feature between similar products would be help full with video links to show prouduct performance.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Great site, great support!
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Nice site, lot of products to choose. I think some user review would be amazing, I found them very useful when buying online. On the other hand, I have tried contacting support before buying and they have answered quickly with a very complete answer... This is bettter than user reviews sometimes!
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 7, 2015
    As always, quick, simple and great prices on great gear.
    Aug 17, 2015
    Great selection, great products, great prices.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Great site and most helpful staff
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Best selection in their particular niche and great service.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Best place to buy bass gear, they care about their clients. They should make the website a bit fancier though.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Best Shopping Site to buy Bass' stuff
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Shopping is easy. Site is straight forward
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Very good prices and quality merchandise - site functions well, so please don't upgrade it and screw it up like most upgrades do!!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    great selection of quality products, good pricing and excellent service.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    This has become my go to site for all things electronic when upgrading basses and hipping things up on the low end. Love this place, and will continue to shop here as long I'm in the bassing business and need a fresh sound on an out-of-date instrument that isn't cutting the mustard on gigs.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Great online store!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    I have always received my order BEFORE USPS said that I would-This last order part of it was back ordered, but I was notified of this within 24 hours of my ordering, and was offered the option of cancelling, but I didn't, so as far as I'm concerned. their Customer Service is great! PS I was also told when they expect to get the remainder of my order
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Huge fan of Best Bass Gear. I will be shopping there for future purchases related to my bass modifications and builds. Their customer service is stellar, and they always answer my questions in a timely manner.
    Jun 26, 2015
    Best Bass Gear has been a valuable resource for me for building & modifying my basses. Keep rocking!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    Best Bass Gear are amazing! They have helped me transform 2 basses into awesome tone beasts! Their advice was spot on, with courteous and reliable service, and prompt resolution of any issue. I could not recommend them more highly!
  • Jun 6, 2015
    great line of products
    Jun 23, 2015
    Great site but some prices are a bit higher
  • Jun 3, 2015
    They offer high quality, trendy products at unbeatable prices. They sell what is HIP ! I come to their website to buy what I cant find in stores or because it is less expensive. They are very modern in their approach. Their newsletter, wich is in a magazine format is amazing ! I am always happy to receive their newsletter and in fact its the only company that I allow to send me a newsletter !
    Jun 23, 2015
    You sent me an e-mail regarding strings on sale that you did not have in stock. (or maybe you sold more than expected). I dont mind too much about it because you contacted me about this. My problem is the following but may not be your fault : The transit time in Canada was horrible. And I was charged custom fees. Last time I orderered from you, there was no custom fee, and the shipping was very fast. I dont understand why this time it went so bad. Again, I dont think it is your fault, but next time I will prefer to order in my country to avoid customs and hidden fees.
  • May 28, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    I was super happy as Danielle Fowles took the time to personally Email me to express an issue with my order. She then made recommendations about what to do based on my needs! I was very satisfied!
  • May 7, 2015
    Thank you for your providing lots of unique gears.
    Jun 21, 2015