Best Bass Gear Reviews

07/04/2015
Best Bass Gear Ratings and User Reviews. Best Bass Gear is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.

Best Bass Gear Rating

More About Best Bass Gear

Recent Reviews for Best Bass Gear

• Jul 2, 2015
    great selection of quality products, good pricing and excellent service.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    This has become my go to site for all things electronic when upgrading basses and hipping things up on the low end. Love this place, and will continue to shop here as long I'm in the bassing business and need a fresh sound on an out-of-date instrument that isn't cutting the mustard on gigs.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Great online store!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    I have always received my order BEFORE USPS said that I would-This last order part of it was back ordered, but I was notified of this within 24 hours of my ordering, and was offered the option of cancelling, but I didn't, so as far as I'm concerned. their Customer Service is great! PS I was also told when they expect to get the remainder of my order
  • Jun 18, 2015
    excellent customer service. I had called them prior to making my order and they were very knowledgeable and helpful.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Best Bass Gear has the products that I want for a price that is on par with their competitors.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Huge fan of Best Bass Gear. I will be shopping there for future purchases related to my bass modifications and builds. Their customer service is stellar, and they always answer my questions in a timely manner.
    Jun 26, 2015
    Best Bass Gear has been a valuable resource for me for building & modifying my basses. Keep rocking!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Your website is great. First-class products. I found what I needed. Shipping prices are high. Hopefully they can improve. Thank you.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Magazines with an auto renewal is Not a free gift. Had I known this was the freeee gift, I wouldn't have done the survey.
  • Jun 6, 2015
    great line of products
    Jun 23, 2015
    Great site but some prices are a bit higher
  • Jun 3, 2015
    They offer high quality, trendy products at unbeatable prices. They sell what is HIP ! I come to their website to buy what I cant find in stores or because it is less expensive. They are very modern in their approach. Their newsletter, wich is in a magazine format is amazing ! I am always happy to receive their newsletter and in fact its the only company that I allow to send me a newsletter !
    Jun 23, 2015
    You sent me an e-mail regarding strings on sale that you did not have in stock. (or maybe you sold more than expected). I dont mind too much about it because you contacted me about this. My problem is the following but may not be your fault : The transit time in Canada was horrible. And I was charged custom fees. Last time I orderered from you, there was no custom fee, and the shipping was very fast. I dont understand why this time it went so bad. Again, I dont think it is your fault, but next time I will prefer to order in my country to avoid customs and hidden fees.
  • May 30, 2015
    The product was perfect I very happy with sevice
  • May 28, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    I was super happy as Danielle Fowles took the time to personally Email me to express an issue with my order. She then made recommendations about what to do based on my needs! I was very satisfied!
  • May 22, 2015
    Always helpful knowledgable... on time....good price...
    Jun 8, 2015
    great people to deal with... The bass parts are very high end....very satisfied
  • May 13, 2015
    Perfect
    May 22, 2015
    Best the best
  • May 13, 2015
    This is the one stop shop for all things bass. The first place I check for gear for my builds is BBG!
  • May 7, 2015
    Thank you for your providing lots of unique gears.
    Jun 21, 2015
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Easy site to navigate and good vaue.
    May 11, 2015
    very help full and quick to respond to emails regarding technical aspects of my purchase.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    Tres grands choix d'articles ,satisfait de mes commandes et des produits
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Incredible selection to choose from.
    May 8, 2015