Best Bass Gear Reviews

04/24/2015
Best Bass Gear Ratings and User Reviews. Best Bass Gear is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 38 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2015.

Best Bass Gear Rating

More About Best Bass Gear

Recent Reviews for Best Bass Gear

• Apr 22, 2015
    "Bass of the Week" is a nice service they provide to custom builders like me. Good people and very helpful.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    restyle the layout to a modern inspiring one.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Incredible selection to choose from.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Great products, good phone service and helpful staff.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Best Bass Gear is the first place I will go from now on.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Great company, love Max and Frankie have been great to me, very helpful and have answered all of my MANY questions
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Favourite hardware supplier
    Apr 15, 2015
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I think this is killer site for us bass playing gear heads. It's all abot da bass, about da bass , about da bass...lol..ya feel me?
  • Mar 29, 2015
    They have what I looking for and the buy is straight forward. I like this place. I will continue buying here.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    A friend showed me this merchant while I was talking about doing some modifications to my bass. I'm happy that there is a site specialized for bass mods that has the wealth of information Best Bass Gear has. Only negative I can state is that while most items are very well defined with specifications, recommended usage, tutorials, and development history, other items have zero info available on their pages. Not a huge deal, but resulted in extra time spent on google.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Great selection & competative pricing! What more could you ask for?
    Apr 13, 2015
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Great store and has everything I need to build basses!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    When using multiple pages open at same time to simultaneously view multiple products on this site, adding each to the shopping cart created two carts (one for each page), instead of combining into one cart.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    They are thE place to go
  • Mar 19, 2015
    always have the bass specific gear i need
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Pretty great site. I do wish some of the sub-sections of items had descriptions, or better/more easily accessible descriptions while browsing. I will definitely be back though for all my bass projects and upgrades. Excellent selection and pricing.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Thx best bass Guear
    Mar 25, 2015
    Thanks best bass guear
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    Always great! Very Happy.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Great choice of merchandise, constantly updating inventory, good communication with buyers.
    Mar 18, 2015
  • Feb 10, 2015
    AA. Payment by Paypal could not be done. Thus, I paid by credit card. BB. Why don't you deal with Kahler tremolo?
    Mar 14, 2015
    I did not aware to get taxed... it's not fault of Best Bass Gear.