BestBuyEyeglasses.com Reviews

01/27/2015
BestBuyEyeglasses.com Ratings and User Reviews. BestBuyEyeglasses.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 40 reviews. Last rated on 01/18/2015.

BestBuyEyeglasses.com Rating

More About BestBuyEyeglasses.com

Recent Reviews for BestBuyEyeglasses.com

• Jan 18, 2015
    Excellent selection. I had my sunglasses stolen out of my car and I found them on the website!! So excited about the purchase and a lot cheaper than what I paid originally!!
  • Jan 12, 2015
    quick and easy
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Had a great experience overall, great prices and quick and easy checkout!
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Good place, good prices for quality goods
  • Jan 7, 2015
    This was a pleasant shopping experience. The prices for the frames and additional coatings for eyeglasses are reasonable and the free shipping and returns is a plus. Thank you.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    EASY TO FIND STUF
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Jan 13, 2015
    I had no problems with ordering and subsequent follow-up; but postal service delivered it to the wrong house on a different street. Neighbor delivered. BBE noted the issue should the glasses not be found. Great support
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    Took to long to notify me that my glasses had been discontinued. Why have them online???
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Great selection of glasses
  • Dec 23, 2014
    best experience with eyeglasses ever
  • Dec 20, 2014
    always been happy this is the 3rd pair bought from Best bye eye
    Jan 4, 2015
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Wonderful! The only website i could find the glasses i was looking for.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    The frames I ordered are out of stock.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Had glasses that I could not find anywhere else! Very happy!
  • Nov 30, 2014
    They carried an eyeglass frame that are of the ledgenadt John Lennon that i wanted. The site was user friendly and helped with sizing as well. I must ask that Bizrate not pass me on to any other survey companies and most of all please don't ever have anyone calling me. I run a business and had this happe from another survey company.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    I did not receive the order on time. I tried calling several times and was on hold for over 30 minutes each time, left voice mail messages. Never received a phone call back. The last time I called, was on hold 35 minutes, when it finally rang through, it sent me to voicemail stating they were closed.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    I had to ask several times to get the return shipping label. BBEs received the glasses two weeks ago, but I have not received the refund.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Dec 3, 2014
    The product I ordered turned out to be discontinued and no longer available. I was promptly notified and given options for alternate items. I elected to cancel the order which was done promptly. All good. I like dealing with BestBuyEyeglasses and will be a repeat customer for future requirements.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Great site/place to buy quality eyeglasses frames. I always recommend this site to my friends and relatives.
    Dec 11, 2014
    I have been buying my eyeglasses frames from BBE and satisfied with all my purchases. The "free shipping" option takes about 3 weeks delivery time.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Dec 7, 2014
    Excellent product. Excellent customer service. Very satisfied.