BestBuyEyeglasses.com Reviews

07/22/2014
BestBuyEyeglasses.com Ratings and User Reviews. BestBuyEyeglasses.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 80 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.

BestBuyEyeglasses.com Rating

More About BestBuyEyeglasses.com

Recent Reviews for BestBuyEyeglasses.com

• Jul 21, 2014
    This product Was perfect for what I was looking for. Easy to navigate and highly recommendable.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    To get "overnight" shipping I have to pay more for shipping than the item I purchased. BUT delivery date is a WEEK out. If I didn't need this item soon I'd NEVER pay for their joke of "overnight" shipping. Ridiculous. Too bad they are the only place I can find and purchase this item. Because the shipping is a ripoff.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Very easy to manuver on the website!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Site easy to navigate good prices
  • Jul 13, 2014
    a llike the best byuy eyeglasses, because always had a good price and frame.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    The order went quickly
  • Jul 10, 2014
    I like the polarized quality and the look of those glasses and im very happy I found them again!!!
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I'm looking forward to receiving my purchase. Thanks!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    After getting a look at a BestBuyEyeglasses.com just to make sure I was getting a good deal on retail giants EBAY and Amazon, I found I had no reason to return to those sites for my purchase. Best Buy Eyeglasses was hands down an even better deal!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    My order was on back order and i haven't received it yet.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Poor check out procedure.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    I ALWAYS tell people about bestbuyeyeglasses.com. They are truly the best thing going out there for prescription glasses.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    I order prescription glasses. The vendor notified me 1 week after placing the order and cashing my paypal payment asking me to call. They stated that the lenses I selected would not work with the frame I selected. I agreed to change the lens type. The representative then stated that the frames I selected required screws that were not provided by the manufacturer, but that I might be able to have a local optician fit the lenses for me. I then canceled th eorder.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    This website made finding replacement safety glasses easy.
    Jul 8, 2014
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    My glasses are perfect vision-wise. I was disappointed that the tortoise frame was discontinued and was forwarded black frames without being contacted first. I would have chosen a different frame altogether. The prescriptions were right on.
  • Jun 25, 2014
    Great prices and quality for top of the market big name glasses
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 3, 2014
    straightforward to purchase product...standard shipping was a little slow but I wasn't in a hurry for the product
  • Jun 24, 2014
    GOOD PRICE AND STYLE I WAS LOOKING FOR.
    Jul 11, 2014
    I have replaced the same pair of eyeglasses that the frame broke that I purchasd from another online eyeglass store. The lens were not properly cut to fit the frame. The lens were made of glass. I am excited that I colud purchase the same frame again.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 11, 2014
    My order was on back order from Ray Ban. BestBuyEyeglasses.com upgraded my shipping for free so I would receive as soon as possible. I understand things happen and upgrading the shipping was a nice touch much appreciated.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    They are easy to buy from. They stock the brands I care about and I can trust that they'll get my order fulfilled timely and accurately.
    Jul 2, 2014