10/05/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 127 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2015. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Sep 28, 2015
    love the price and hope I like the product as much
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Best customer service ever!! and the best prices
    Quality customer service
  • Sep 27, 2015
    Website is easy to find the product you are looking for. I bought Laminate floors to replace my floors in the kitchen, best quality and easy to install.
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Good company so far. Very professional and up front.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Great prices and selection flooring
  • Sep 24, 2015
    great website and prices.
    Oct 2, 2015
  • Sep 23, 2015
    The web site is straight forward, service is good.
    Oct 3, 2015
  • Sep 23, 2015
    I chatted with Amy while I was visiting the site - very friendly and very knowledgable. Helped me make the right decision with my purchase.
    Oct 5, 2015
    The online chat support specialist was extremely knowledgeable of the product, which was very helpful in making my product decision.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    So far, the process of ordering has been easy. I am anxious to get our flooring and get it installed! I also like the price of the laminate, and that I was able to receive 5% off in addition to a lower price that the competitors.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    i requested samples and received them in less than a week - great service
  • Sep 18, 2015
    good shopping experience
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Bestlaminate answered all my questions within a day by email. They also sent me samples free of charge within a few days. Very satisfied with my experience.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    So far, so good
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Thank you .you saved our project
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Thank you, we are very satisfy with customer services
    Sep 30, 2015
  • Sep 14, 2015
    I didn't see any information about tax on the checkout screen. If tax is included in the price of the product, I did not see that.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Sep 29, 2015
    Great product. Matches my downstairs floor perfectamente. No piece was damaged. Well contained product on transfer skid.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    I have a must have delivery date so I paid guaranteed delivery but there was no way for me to know what day it would be delivered. I chatted on line and they promised me it would be delivered by the date I needed it but I had nothing showing me when it would be there. It is really hard to fill out a survey when you haven't received the product to see if it is delivered on time or if you even like the product.
    Sep 21, 2015
    The floor went down great but I have not had it down long enough to know the durability of it yet. It does look great right now.
  • Sep 4, 2015