Bestlaminate.com Reviews

11/24/2014
Bestlaminate.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bestlaminate.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 121 reviews. Last rated on 11/24/2014.

Bestlaminate.com Rating

More About Bestlaminate.com

Recent Reviews for Bestlaminate.com

• Nov 24, 2014
    I have not yet received my ordered product but I can speak to selection process and easyness of finding what I was looking for. So far I'm very happy with the floor I found. Great price! for floor that would be a special order anywhere else, ANd we know what "special orders cost"... previous costomer comments helped a lot as well as poctures from finished projects. Overall I like my shoping experiance with BestLaminate.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Best price found on product
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Good company easy to navigate site product was very reasonable.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    easy ordering. Hope de;ivery time is betwee 1-10 business day. Will see about quality when I get the product
  • Nov 16, 2014
    They have the best prices for laminate flooring underlayment. If in the future I require more flooring I will check Best Laminate first.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Great company and helpful staff.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Very efficient and fast service. My product had no tax, free shipping, great price.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Price was fair. Product was what I was looking for.
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Great prices, good story.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Thank you for great customer service!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Very nice web site. I knew what I was looking for and I found it easily. Good prices and easy checkout.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    very knowledgable about their products easy to deal with
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Satusfied with the ordering process, hope it continues after product arrives
  • Nov 7, 2014
    First time user found price very cheap
    Nov 15, 2014
  • Nov 6, 2014
    wish the survey was done after i got the items. will have to see if they show up on time am what i ordered
  • Nov 6, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    It makes my home look so much larger and I love it.
  • Oct 31, 2014
    Nov 17, 2014
    Great prices; better than any local retailer. would buy again
  • Oct 27, 2014
    I really like the videos that was provided to answer questions. Really made things allot easier and gave me peace of mind.
    Nov 13, 2014
    I was really amazed with the great price that I paid for such a lovely floor I still can't believe I found such a great deal.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I have found their product and shipping service to be above average.
    Nov 3, 2014
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Easy navigation, all product details amd specifications, free samples shipped with underlayment samples - this was great! Lots of background information. Can't wait to see the installed floor!
    Nov 3, 2014