Bestlaminate.com Reviews

08/30/2015
Bestlaminate.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bestlaminate.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 123 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.

Bestlaminate.com Rating

More About Bestlaminate.com

Recent Reviews for Bestlaminate.com

• Aug 30, 2015
    loved it! this site was really easy to use. we found what we were looking for! we had thought about doing white washed plywood floors ourselves, but it didn't turn out to be nearly as cost effective as we had hoped once we finished pricing it. besides..i like laminate better anyways. and the white washed option that we picked looks wonderful!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    This is my very first order with Bestlaminate.com, I look forward to receiving my product promptly and in new condition.
    quick, easy, good price.
    FANTASTIC PRODUCTS SELECTION
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I hope i am as thrilled with this purchase as I was with my previous purchase in 2012
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I found there prices to be very affordable. I was pleased with my order.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Like the service but they do have concerns with items being out of stock.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    This is the second time I have ordered from Bestlaminate . I will be ordering more i9n about 3 months. It has been very easy.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I would have liked to pay no shipping, but I did not read the small print
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Good customer service. Easy checkout.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    When I called about "product discontinued" notice on website, I asked if I could go ahead and place order immediately over phone since amount in stock was enough to cover my need. Was told order system down and would have to call me back. I got back on website and was able to place order on-line. Don't know why I wasn't advised to do that rather than wait for call back.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Although the free shipping is the best option, sometimes you need the product rather fast, so the lack of shipping options is not so good.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Found exact match to laminate floor I own. Needed for repair.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Shipping is expensive and long time
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Easy and Cheap
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Online shopping was easy, the check out was a pain. I had to clear my computer history before it would let me complete the order.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Very fast delivery.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    Everything was great except I was surprised that the laminate tiles were shipped by motor freight in their original package and nothing more. Some edges of the tiles showed a little damage from shipping. Delivery was breathtakingly fast; ordered on Saturday and tiles were delivered on Tuesday.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I was able to find the best prices on the flooring that I was looking for, and was able to choose from a wide variety of colors. However, the website was very difficult to navigate, and finding the colors of the flooring accessories was very difficult. I searched for approximately 1 hour for the correct color of "stair nose" and was still unable to locate the correct color.
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    products and pricing are excellent value.
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Loved the quick e-mail from Shantel just confirming my sample was coming and that she was available with any questions.
    Aug 22, 2015