Bestlaminate.com Reviews

12/21/2014
Bestlaminate.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bestlaminate.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 107 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Bestlaminate.com Rating

More About Bestlaminate.com

Recent Reviews for Bestlaminate.com

• Dec 21, 2014
    good information , product availability and selection
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Great place to shop! Will return again!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This is my second purchase with them, the first was amazing fast shipping best price and great product! When its time to buy my next flooring for the upstairs this is where I will spend all my $ thanks!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Bestlaminate is affordable and awesome!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Products with high quality, lots of product information, easy to order, quick delivery.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    thanks for the best experience in shopping what i was looking for. I saved 14.00 Thaks guys im plased
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Customer service followed up after my sample order to see if I had any questions or if I wanted a quote... was very impressed! The samples are good size and the flooring is beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I didn't find any other product in stores that I liked as much as this one!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Found them to have the best price on basic underlayment
    nice and smooth experience
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great website fair prices, top quality products and information to make an informed decision. If you are a first time "DIYer" this is the place to buy
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Great flooring endless compliments from all that see it
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Awesome transaction experience! The website is extremely user friendly, proces are AWESOME, and I called the 800# to have several questions answered. Chantelle was extremely helpful and knowledgeable... she is definitely on the ball!! Keep her around :) I placed my order based on speaking with her,
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 8, 2014
    easy to do business with, very helpful
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Prices are great! Customer service is great!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Awesome samples!!!! FREE
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Great experience thus far, though it was a bit strange having an e-mail about my first abandoned cart contents. Easy to get a hold of customer service, great prices on the product. I look forward to see how the shipping process turns out.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Outstanding service, shipped same day! Product better than expected.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Well i just placed my order and the prices are incredible, so as long as I get the merchandise without issue, I'll definitely be spreading word of their praises to friends and family about such awesome deals.
    Dec 13, 2014
    Just an overall great experience. I was skeptical at first of buying laminate online, but between the great price and awesome customer service, I'm now a believer. Awesome job!
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Best price found on product
    Dec 8, 2014
    We received the material on time and as advertised. I can't answer about the product, because we haven't used it yet, but it looks good.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    They have the best prices for laminate flooring underlayment. If in the future I require more flooring I will check Best Laminate first.
    Dec 4, 2014