Bestlaminate.com Reviews

08/31/2014
Bestlaminate.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bestlaminate.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 90 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2014.

Bestlaminate.com Rating

More About Bestlaminate.com

Recent Reviews for Bestlaminate.com

• Aug 30, 2014
    Good products...good price
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Good selection and website is setup well for ease of use.
    Best price on underpayment
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Bestlaminate had the best selection and prices of white/whitewashed laminate options any where I could find online!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Very happy wih the easyness of ordering and their fast shipping and free rates
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I wanted a white laminate floor and research this on line and best laminate was the only one who had one. So far it has been a pleasant experience, I will see what happens with the arrival of my product and the quality of the laminate I ordered.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Fast easy, recommended from previous customer.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I really liked the fact that we could order so many free samples because like most things online, the color and texture is somewhat different in person. Now we feel confident that what we picked out for our flooring will be what we really want.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Easy purchase, found to be the best price compared to box stores and gave us more information on the product that other stores.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I am very pleased with the products and service. Kaitlyn was very helpful. Best prices on line.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I liked the online chat, very help...Kaitlyn was an awesome help; give her a raise.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Although I have no experience thus far with Bestlaminate....this is the only company that has such a wide selection of vinyl plank flooring I have found online.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    good site for laminate flooring, especially the prices
  • Aug 11, 2014
    This is my first order with Bestlaminate.com so I'm not able to comment on my satisfaction with the product until I see it and install it. Also can't comment on customer service satisfaction if there are any problems after the order.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I was going to purchase laminate flooring but the shipping cost was to much. I chose to only purchase the underlaying for the flooring and had to purchase the actual flooring from a place that was less shipping charges.
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Satisfied with the ordering process and layout of website. Good information on products and good images.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Great product, delivered incredibly fast. Exactly what I wanted at the best price I could find online!
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Awaiting delivery, so product evaluation and packaging security are pending. Site was accessable, clear, easily navigated, and offered several search options.
    Aug 21, 2014
    Excellent product. Shipped in a very timely manner. Arrived with protective wrappings to keep product from getting damaged. A highly rated laminate at competitive price. Would recommend Bestlaminate, would order again.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Very satisfied with prices and help from the phone line.
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Jul 24, 2014
    First-time customer with Best Laminate in June, 2012. Excellent ordering experience with them during both my flooring issues!
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    I purchased the urban loft white wash laminate flooring for a vintage trailer and it turned out better than I expected, very easy to install!