BestNest.com Reviews

08/29/2014
BestNest.com Ratings and User Reviews. BestNest.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 63 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2014.
BestNest.com offers a wide selection of bird feeders, bird houses, and bird baths as well as bat houses, butterfly houses, and ladybug houses.
Circle of Excellence - BestNest.com

2010 Winner

BestNest.com Rating

More About BestNest.com

Recent Reviews for BestNest.com

• Aug 25, 2014
    I'M GLAD TO BE ABLE TO FIND A SOURCE TO BUY SPECIALITY ITEMS.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    This is my first purchase with BestNest, but they had exactly what I was searching for.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I don't want any spam...
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I had to make two separate purchases because my first order did not include 16 wrought iron shepard hooks. It only included 12. I had to pay shipping charges on the second purchase when I would not have paid if the 16 had been included in the first order.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Easy online experience, interesting products. But please, please don't inundate me with email! Once in awhile is ok, but not several times a week.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Comparable prices. Fair postage.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Great company. Have been buying wild bird products from them and always have great prices and fast shipping.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I ordered for the first and the survey is asking questions about the product I have not received yetthis survey should be initiated when the order is completed and RECEIVED THEN ASK my experience
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    Great service, Great product
  • Aug 4, 2014
    ONLY ISSUE WAS AFTER I HIT CONTINUE TO CHECK OUT THERE WAS A LONG DELAY . AT FIRST I THOUGHT THE ORDER DID NOT GO THRU.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    I am happy with product, however, I did not like the deep staples in the front of the wood product with the paper label, which will not stand up tothe outside weather.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    very easy to order - unlike ebay which was not user friendly.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I always get my wild bird seed from BestNest. The quality of the products are high, its easy to order online, there are many clear shipping choices and I've always gotten my orders on time or even sooner than expected. I'm only sorry for my FedEx delivery person who has to get 100 pounds of seed onto my porch most months.
    Aug 10, 2014
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Seems like a good site so far. Will seee when I recieve my product
  • Jul 28, 2014
    So far, ok. We'll see what happens with delivery, etc.
    Aug 16, 2014
  • Jul 26, 2014
    this was the easiest order i ahave ever done online and i am very computerate illiterate which keeps me from buying online most of the time
  • Jul 23, 2014
    This is my first time buying from this company.looking forward in purchasing other items.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Best Nest has everything I want for my BIRDS! Plus Service & Discount!
    Jul 24, 2014
    Best Nest gives me a nice discount because I am a regular customer and great service!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Really please with how nice customer service was in regarding the purchase I made.
    Jul 25, 2014
    Very happy with it.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    I believe that I didn't get everything I ordered. I ordered an extra set of pins and I was told that the plastic pins were for each of the sections of the pole instead of the metal ones but i believe the plastic ones are for holding the plate that attaches the bat house to.