BestNest.com Reviews

05/23/2015
BestNest.com Ratings and User Reviews. BestNest.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 94 reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.
BestNest.com offers a wide selection of bird feeders, bird houses, and bird baths as well as bat houses, butterfly houses, and ladybug houses.
Circle of Excellence - BestNest.com

2010 Winner

BestNest.com Rating

More About BestNest.com

Recent Reviews for BestNest.com

• May 23, 2015
    Good selection and prices
  • May 21, 2015
    Easy to order and easy to find!
    It was fine.
  • May 21, 2015
    Love the products for Home and Garden and have never had any problems with getting them when I was told that I would.
  • May 20, 2015
    Too complicated for a minor purchase.
  • May 20, 2015
    Very good experience so far
  • May 19, 2015
    LOVELY ITEMS AND LOTS TO CHOOSE FROM...GREAT PRICING AND NO DELIVERY FEES
  • May 18, 2015
    Good value for the money. And easy to purchase product.
  • May 18, 2015
    I always enjoy looking at the best nest catalog. We have also previously ordered 2 sets of the Arboria Hampton Cedar Landscape Screen, 65"H, Tan, set of 3. Even though it has been a few years, they are still in great condition considering the sun and wind here in NM and they arrived quickly and packed well. We are now buying another set of three each of the same arbor from BestNest. It is nice that we were able to find exactly the same screen in the same size that we have already. Thank you Best nest.
  • May 17, 2015
    Shipping costs high for the product ordered. One week + for delivery would have been ok
  • May 17, 2015
    Very nice site - very nice check out process. First experience so I hope the rest of this goes smoothly .... and that the product the receipient receives is as nice as it appears to be on the site.
  • May 16, 2015
    BEST PRICE ONLINE.
  • May 14, 2015
    easiest on line purchase I ever made. very easy to go thru website for the items I was looking for.
  • May 14, 2015
    I have one other product made by Home Bazaar and I'm well pleased with the workmanship and design.
  • May 13, 2015
    Excellent products and outstanding customer service.
    May 21, 2015
    This was my second order - I've been very pleased with BestNest.com
  • May 6, 2015
    I purchased an item from Best Nest that replaces one I had in the past; a brilliantly designed oriole feeder that is difficult to come by. Best Nest had twenty in stock, at a very reasonable price. Not a particularly expensive item, it's always a little shocking when the cost of shipping amounts to 2/3 the cost of the item! Still there's nothing to be done for it, and I'm content with the purchase.
    May 14, 2015
    Was looking for a specific (and hard to find) oriole feeder that impedes bee and insect attraction. None to be found on the net until I arrived at the BestNest site. They had twenty of them! Price was very reasonable and the delivery was very fast (like two days?). I was extremely pleased, and so are my hummingbirds and orioles.
  • May 4, 2015
    Great for wild life lovers. Best site for bird lovers.
    May 16, 2015
  • Apr 25, 2015
    good doing busness with ya'll
    May 19, 2015
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I had a question about the product I was looking to order. I sent in a comment request and received very quick and efficient information. I was very pleased with the process and this made my decision to purchase these items from this site. The prices were also much better than other competitors.
    May 17, 2015
  • Apr 8, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    Item size misleading. Not big enough & will require retrofitting to meet needs.