BestNest.com Reviews

01/28/2015
BestNest.com Ratings and User Reviews. BestNest.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2015.
BestNest.com offers a wide selection of bird feeders, bird houses, and bird baths as well as bat houses, butterfly houses, and ladybug houses.
Circle of Excellence - BestNest.com

2010 Winner

BestNest.com Rating

More About BestNest.com

Recent Reviews for BestNest.com

• Jan 25, 2015
    Your site kept a running tab on my purchases - nice feature. What wasn't stated or I totally missed is the fact that shipping was included in that total. I would have ordered more to avoid the shipping charges. I'm not computer literate and didn't dare go back to add items during checkout because I was afraid I'd lose my order and I didn't want to delete any items which was the option given on that page. Maybe I missed "forgot something, continue shopping option" during the checkout process. Unhappily, I have to pay shipping charges that I was trying to avoid and could have avoided paying. My mistake - probably won't shop here again but it was a nasty surprise and I've learned from it.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    First time ordering from Best Nest ,but your prices and selections I like very much.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I have ordered this item before and was pleased with the service and the item I purchased.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I was not sure if I got the order completed and paid for or if it was received by you'll.
    Jan 26, 2015
  • Jan 17, 2015
    You seem to be doing a pretty good job. I hope you are dedicated to being a good citizen, providing for your employees, but in customer satisfaction at the top of your priority list and thinking of your company as a small but significant player in world events and the tiny planet upon which we live.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Liked the product line, ready for the spring and watching the birds.
    Jan 24, 2015
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Oustanding products and service. Very highly recommended!!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Great selection at reasonable prices!
  • Jan 13, 2015
    They have a very good variety of feeders.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Have enjoyed the products I have bought from Best Nest, both for myself and for gifts.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I like your quality products.
    Jan 14, 2015
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Am looking forward to receiving this product.
    Jan 15, 2015
    Very happy with the birdbath deicer and it's working great.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Bought birdfeeder before Christmas and birdseed today. Really like the site, and will return.
    Jan 14, 2015
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Excited to gift these fantastic window bird feeders from Best nest!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I like your web site it is easy use and looks great. The check-out was fast!
    Jan 12, 2015
    I'm happy with the bird bath I got and I was total happy with BestNest.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Only thing I would add would be an option to ship multiple products to more than one party for gift giving.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    have not received the products yet so don't know how satisfied I will be or whether they will be shipped in a timely manner
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Impressed with the selection/pricing of the bird bath heaters.
    Jan 8, 2015
    I was very impressed with BirdNest- good selection, price, and great delivery.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Should have a way to select "the same" at checkout so don't have to enter billing and mailing address twice
  • Dec 17, 2014
    First time on the site. All is well so far.
    Jan 8, 2015