BestNest.com Reviews

09/29/2014
BestNest.com Ratings and User Reviews. BestNest.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 64 reviews. Last rated on 09/26/2014.
BestNest.com offers a wide selection of bird feeders, bird houses, and bird baths as well as bat houses, butterfly houses, and ladybug houses.
Circle of Excellence - BestNest.com

2010 Winner

BestNest.com Rating

More About BestNest.com

Recent Reviews for BestNest.com

• Sep 26, 2014
    Web site very easy to navigate. Excellent product selection and detailed descriptions and information. Check out offers multiple payment options and very easy to use. Pricing is very competitive and beat the other sites I checked. Love the free shipping option on orders over $75.00 BestNest will be the first place I look for my backyard birding needs in the future. Very positive first experience on your site.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    great site great products great prices
  • Sep 24, 2014
    This is the second feeder I have purchased from them. I have been on their email list for years. They sell what discriminating bird lovers want.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Satisfied for years.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    It was an easy transaction and I like the fast shipping
  • Sep 20, 2014
    FIRST TIME ON IT - WILL CONSIDER YOUR SIDEIN THE FUTURE
  • Sep 16, 2014
    To early to tell since this was the first time I have used BestNest. Our campus is large and I believe that we could benefit greatly from some of the products offered.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Great product, excellent service.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    SO FAR SO GOOD>>>
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Love the yard/wedding plaques! Would be great if you could see the different color options on the plaque and not just the very small circles.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    No returning customer option, so I re-enter information over and over. Also, have a box to check if the mailing address is the same as the shipping address. There's no reason to re-enter that information again.
    Sep 19, 2014
    I charged this purchase through PayPal. PayPayl immediately confirmed the purchase. After several days, BestNest customer service left a message that I needed to "activate" PayPal. When I called customer service, they took a credit card and told me my order would ship on Monday (this was a Friday). So I lost over a week in getting my order. When I tried to purchase the same items in the spring, they were out of stock for many weeks. I finally ordered them from a different vendor. The emphasis on every email and communication was a warning that this might be a gift purchase and do not proceed if it is. Clothes moth traps--a gift purchase??? Concentrate on the real issues of why PayPal needs only to be actives for BestNest and why I couldn't receive this information sooner.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Let's see if it will make a home for our flying friends
    Sep 13, 2014
    I am very impressed with the quality !!!
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I've always enjoyed shopping at BestNest.com. Website is sharp and informative. Purchases arrive on time and in good condition. Prices are reasonable. No problems with billing. Very glad that I found them!
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I love your white arbors, but unfortunately I needed a 60" walkway width and you only had 1 to choose from.......I liked some of the other looks but the width of the walkway was too small.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Have ordered several other matching garden items from BestNest over the last few years.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Love the ease of shopping online and the quality of the purchases I have made. So far, everything I have ordered has arrived in perfect condition.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    Directions need to be better, unclear that product comes with apartment under liners, very misleading regarding type of pole product accepts.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    This is my first purchase with BestNest, but they had exactly what I was searching for.
    Sep 22, 2014
  • Aug 19, 2014
    liked the products was hoping for a coupon code would have purchased more with one
    Sep 2, 2014
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Sep 9, 2014
    I wish the owl house would have come with some directions.