BestNest.com Reviews

08/26/2016
BestNest.com Ratings and User Reviews. BestNest.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 64 reviews.
BestNest.com offers a wide selection of bird feeders, bird houses, and bird baths as well as bat houses, butterfly houses, and ladybug houses.
Circle of Excellence - BestNest.com

2010 Winner

BestNest.com Rating

More About BestNest.com

Recent Reviews for BestNest.com

• Aug 11, 2016
    The first time at bestnest will explore the whole store sometime.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS, I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL POND PUMPS AND HAVE BEEN VERY SATISFIED. I HAVE YOU WEBSITE ON MY WEB PAGE. I PLAN TO PURCHASE MORE IN THE FUTURE.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    always a great experience. Very complete product line
  • Aug 2, 2016
    Aug 13, 2016
    I believe I had a misconception of your product. I led myself to believe that, once the feeder was full of seed, the birds would flock (no pun intended) to it. That wasn't the case. Since we received it, which was a couple of weeks ago, I venture to say that less than fifty birds have fed on the seed. We serve only sunflower seed and the birds really enjoy it when we use an open type of feeder. Of course, when we do that, the doves and red wing blackbirds also like to feed. I was hoping to only have to use one feeder, yours, but that's not the case. I your experts have any suggestions, I'm open to them.
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Great site. First order in one day!
  • Jul 25, 2016
    product always works in the pond and all products i have purchase are great.No problems. Have been buying from this company for excess of 5 years..Thanks for making great pond products that are safe. i
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I feed a huge group of various wild birds. They love your seeds.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Jul 26, 2016
    Cheaply made product for the price
  • Jul 17, 2016
    Recommend BestNest all the time to others
  • Jul 17, 2016
    I was so pleased that your website provided the information I needed about the produyct I slefected (bird feeder) as to what tyupes of birds might feed at this feeder/. Other websites were not as easy for me to navigate and get such info. Cudos to you and your web designer. Good job!
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Good prices and man shipping options...great page!
  • Jul 13, 2016
    Jul 22, 2016
    I ordered two different types of feeders. The mesh feeder was damaged when it arrived and I contacted Best Nest through their E -Mail Customer Service dept. I am still waiting for the replacement, which is to be delivered sometime today. I am highly unsatisfied with their return policy. The second feeder did not work for me at all and they will not allow a return on it. I filled it with peanuts,never hung it up before I realized that the openings were too small. Because it was opened and filled they will not accept a return on it. I am stuck with a $30+ feeder that I cannot use. I have purchased other b ird feeders from this company an never had a problem. Am very disappointed.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    i love the garden products
  • Jul 8, 2016
    VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Jul 13, 2016
    The 72 oz hummingbird feeder is perfect in size. I did expect the feeding base to be different though. While most feeders have a slanted feeder base with flowers attached for decoration, these feeders are flat with holes and nothing else. I have had one of these up since receiving them, and only 2 or 3 birds will use it. I purchased these in hopes of not having to fill my other feeders twice a day. The manufacturer needs to design a different base and the feeder would be perfect.
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Jul 13, 2016
    BestNest had the item I needed and got it to me quickly and safely. I just wish I had known about BestNest earlier.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Cant wait for my bat boxes !!
  • Jun 28, 2016
    I LIKE THE LARGE HUMMINGBIRD FEEDERS. HAVE 7 AT THIS TIME AND CAN'T KEEP FOOD IN THEM FOR MY LITTLE FRIENDS.
    Jul 14, 2016
    I like the items that I purchased for the humming birds. I like how fast my order arrived.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Jul 7, 2016
    I like doing business with bestnest