BestNest.com Reviews

08/01/2015
BestNest.com Ratings and User Reviews. BestNest.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 95 reviews.
BestNest.com offers a wide selection of bird feeders, bird houses, and bird baths as well as bat houses, butterfly houses, and ladybug houses.
Circle of Excellence - BestNest.com

2010 Winner

BestNest.com Rating

More About BestNest.com

Recent Reviews for BestNest.com

• Jun 14, 2015
    Glad I found this web site. Liked the garden and wildlife related products and also the competitive pricing.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    you have best prices on items
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Best Price for item ordered. Free Shipping. Reasonable delivery time. Wonder if they price match? Corresponding items are at a high price point than at a competing chain. No coupons or discounts beyond lowest price.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I had to purchase a replacement part for a TrI-Tel pole for a Blue Martin's nest. I purchased the pole and nest last year. When putting it up this year I have found that the snaps that hold the 3 sections of the pole together were not included in the package that I purchased. This necessitated the purchase that I made on your web-site today. I cannot find the snaps on the website and I am hoping that these fasteners work. Needless to say, I am not happy that the snaps weren't included and that I cannot find them available on your web site.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    very good site with broad selection of items
  • Jun 6, 2015
    great selection with overall good prices.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    First time experience was great. Anxious to see the products and their quality.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Thanks for having the goodies I've been looking for and at a reasonable price. Can't wait to see everything show up!
  • May 31, 2015
    They have what I needed
  • May 31, 2015
    Could not get this product in any store.
    Jun 10, 2015
    A great place to shop.
    Jun 9, 2015
    BestNest provides excellent service. My only complaint with this last order was the packing method. First, the box was broken open. Many of the contents were taped together. The FedEx driver helped me check the contents to ensure nothing was missing. Fortunately all of the contents managed to make it. Some attention to better packing would seem in order.
  • May 30, 2015
    Company was recommended by professional birding experts at Virginia Tech: Jerry Via and Bill Ackers
  • May 30, 2015
    easy to order and carry plenty of bonide proudects
    Jun 14, 2015
  • May 27, 2015
    hard to find item-good price
    Jun 10, 2015
    item was perfect and fits my needs to a t.
  • May 25, 2015
    Jun 2, 2015
    The shepards hook is not the height that was stated in the product information. It serves its purpose but I was execting the item to be the proper height.
  • May 22, 2015
    May 30, 2015
    I searched several websites. BestNest.com had the best price and delivery was fast.
  • May 18, 2015
    Good value for the money. And easy to purchase product.
    Jun 4, 2015
    Good value for the money
  • May 17, 2015
    Very nice site - very nice check out process. First experience so I hope the rest of this goes smoothly .... and that the product the receipient receives is as nice as it appears to be on the site.
    Jun 3, 2015