BetterSex.com Reviews

09/01/2014
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 174 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

• Sep 1, 2014
    Like the selection of products, but would like to see more description of products
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Add said free gifts with order not all free gifts listed at end of order almost did not place order when not all gifts were listed hope that this may help others
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Love the coupons and their prices....need more selection on outfits
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Cheaper than other sites I've ordered from. 50% less actually.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    We are generally satisfied with the quality of merchandise. Good selection though we still go to a store to get the items you don't carry.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    $1.50 was automatically added to free shipping costs for "Insurance" with no explanation about why they have added this feature and there is no way I could find out on the site why they are now offering Insurance for non-breakable items. Very annoying.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    You are clear about prices, and descriptions. Had most of what I was looking for. One item I was not able to find.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    You had just what I was looking for, when others do not. You are very good on the descriptions of the products. There was one other item I did not find, from anyone.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    good for us
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I saw a add on tv for bettersex.com and it offered a promo code tv50 which did not work for any product .It said the offer had expired I think it was just offered to draw customers. A big rip off.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Better selection than adamandeve
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I love the convenience of shopping at Sinclair and being able to read the reviews from others who have purchased the products that I am looking at. The selection is large and I feel anonymous.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Need better way of searching for products by type
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Good store, good selection, safe transaction. Looking forward to trying new products!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Can't wait to play with my new toys, the product info was very good and my husband is in for a BIG surprise.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    This is the second time I have ordered from BetterSex.com. Each time the experience has been excellent. The website is easy to navigate and the descriptions, photos and reviews are quite helpful.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Great selection and prices.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    My $10 welcome discount should apply to my first purchase regardless of item/items purchased.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    The site is very easy to use.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Fun fun fun! This site has been helpful and I can't wait to receive my new things!