BetterSex.com Reviews

08/29/2015
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 212 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

• Aug 28, 2015
    I am happy with my order and very excited for when my wife and I will be able to be intimate with them. I think I got an incredible deal with the 50 dollar coupon. The coupon is the main reason I ordered from your site. However, there are a few items like "The Rook" tunnel plug and the Iciclesglass dildos that are not availible on your site. I will have to make a seperate purchase on another site if we decide to purchase them. I found the selection of items quite limited. Maybe the limited selection is related to quality, I don't know. Prices seem fair, but to be honest we are putting these things into our bodies. I don't know if I want to cheap out on a piece of glass that is going to be inside my wife's vagina. All in all, I expect to use your site in the futre.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I was give an item almost like this, but didn't think I would be interested in using it, but after experimenting with it I have found it very satisfying, especially when you do not have a partner who is always there. With this I really don't need a man.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    So far my experiences have been good. I'll be back again.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I will wait until I receive my order and evaluate my products.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    ilie that they have great deals n also have great prices
  • Aug 25, 2015
    even though i am not sexually these products do satisfy my needs
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Very eazy site to find and order from.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    The company has done a great job providing lots of fun toys, movies etc at reasonable prices and good shipping.
    So far so good!
  • Aug 23, 2015
    BetterSex has definitely improved my sex life. I recently received a snail mail offer for a number of dvds which seemed to be a very good buy. I prefer to purchase through my computer whenever possible. So, I would like to see that kind of offer through my email if possible. This is the go to place for anything related to sex.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I found the site very easy to navigate
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Having the product in stock
  • Aug 21, 2015
    BetterSex has a needed market place and serves it WELL !
    Aug 29, 2015
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    THESE WERE A GIFT FOR A FRIEND; she hasn't reported back yet!!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I check your daily emails. My preference is to have no more than max 48 items in an email. Also, you repeat the same items over and over again. I like to see a wide variety of new and different items.
    Aug 27, 2015
    The best!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    I am pleased with this service.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Would like a larger size benwa ball glass offering, others carry them, also surprized there is no first time purcahser offer.
    Aug 24, 2015
    Wife changed her mind after Ok'ing my purchase for our entertainment, didn't read all the details until seeing the product live. It really was as pictured so this is not the company's fault. They took care of giving a refund without a hassle, just wanted a simple explanation if there was a defect or quality prolem. There was not. Thanks for the understanding. Will consider purchasing form them again in future.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    My wife and I have enjoyed the Views of the couples demonstrating.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    so far seemed like a very easy to use site.
    Aug 25, 2015
    It is ok
  • Aug 5, 2015
    My wife and I are deaf and your DVDs are not closed captions. Your failure to offer DVDs with closed captions or subtitles is in violation of FCC regulations. You need to start having your DVDs closed captioned ASAP. Unless I hear from you within a week, I plan to file a complaint with FCC.