BetterSex.com Reviews

09/19/2014
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 170 reviews. Last rated on 09/19/2014.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

• Sep 19, 2014
    Sent me 20% coupon but I could use it for the product selected so the coupon is worthless.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    this site had a lot of variety which I am very pleased with.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    They have excellent products and a great variety.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    First time I shopped there and was happy with what I saw.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Great experience and good descriptions on products before purchase. It made it easy to know what to buy. Looking foward to new products.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    The selections are quite extensive and sometimes overwhelming in certain areas. It is difficult to make out what the movies are all about as many times the covers and content turn out quite diffferent in reality. Many of them are made up of previously issued scenes included in several different movies. Often only one picture is displayed leaving you blank on its contents. The customer comments often become helpful; however, many have no comments to view. Many of the sales are limited to certain items or movies any anything outside that list cancels the sale even though the pricing may be exactly the same.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Very easy to use website! Lots of great bonuses for buying (I.e. Free shipping, and free items)!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    very easy to shop and photo of products clear, would like the products display if there could be a form of video of the products in use.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    The checkout didn't load the first 10 TIMES I tried and when it did my discount wasn't listed! Not so happy...
  • Sep 14, 2014
    looking forward to getting my package. The prices seemed fair.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Great place to do business with a very good selection!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    very easy to find products on site. prices are great.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    You guys are great. Your products are very good and your pricing competitive.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    They have what I want and shipping is descrete. Prices are fair nd response to orders are prompt.Site is setnup very well. Will only deal with them on these items.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    excited to see it come in the mail
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Very happy with my experience. Prices were fair,I will order again.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 15, 2014
    Great place to do business...Very Happy with complete service....
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I have ordered here before, and satisfied and will order more in future.
    Sep 10, 2014
    I did not receive the two videos I ordered.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I do not shop for adult material anywhere else. They carry everything I need except male chastity and penis plugs and other related hardware...Yet!
    Sep 15, 2014
    "Always Great!"
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    I came to know about them via AARP. To date, all my transactions with them have met my satisfaction.