BetterSex.com Reviews

05/26/2015
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 329 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2015.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

• May 25, 2015
    Sex life is very important so it's worth spending in it.
  • May 24, 2015
    Just on time for my anniversary!
  • May 24, 2015
    My husband and I have done busness with this company for over 10 years now. It has kept our marrage fun after the children grew up and left. Thank you.
  • May 24, 2015
    Awesome site. Never had issues. Great products. Will keep using everytime.
  • May 23, 2015
    This was my first time ordering from this company I will see how the product is in person once I receive it....
  • May 23, 2015
    I found the whole process of using my credit card cumbersome and annoying. The problem was the 30 character restriction and I had to delete the name of the place I was staying, thereby limiting my billing and shipping address to just the street number, street name, city, state, and zip. I don't have this problem with on line orders with other businesses.
  • May 22, 2015
    GREAT PLACE TO BUY SEX TOYS
  • May 22, 2015
    It was easy to use and find everything I needed.
  • May 21, 2015
    seemed to be easy to use prices on male masturbatore could have been a little lower
    Best sex site ever
  • May 20, 2015
    The free items suck! They should changed based on how much you're spending the more , the better the reward should be!
  • May 20, 2015
    I will be buy more products. Love this ssite.
  • May 20, 2015
    I enjoy browsing thru all of the wonderful merchandise Bettersex has to offer. I like the special offers and free gifts not to mention free shipping. As much as I like shopping at the adult stores I find the cost does not warrant it. Be creative not procreative.
  • May 19, 2015
    I find it difficult to maneuver around the website to get to wishlist on my phone, at least it's not on the menu and u have to hunt for it.Although once I found it it worked well.
  • May 16, 2015
    Only problem I had is after I payed it took 4 days for my order to ship
  • May 11, 2015
    Very easy to use.
    May 21, 2015
    The order came a day before estimated day. All items were there.
  • May 10, 2015
    Need better search method. For when you are unsure of items name. Other then that very easy.
    May 20, 2015
    Great service
  • May 10, 2015
    May 26, 2015
    I'd prefure my items to come in a box and not a bag so everyone and their mom knows what I ordered. PRIVACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO TO THAT I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM U AGAIN.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    got a email saying we got 10 off at checkout but did not.
    May 20, 2015
    We had a coupon for $10.00 off our order and it was never applied at check out. I didn't comment on the product as we haven't used the items we ordered yet.