BetterSex.com Reviews

03/26/2015
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 233 reviews. Last rated on 03/26/2015.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

• Mar 26, 2015
    Do you no aplícated the 10$ off of My purchase
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Easy to find what u need and have a wide arrange of toys
    A RELIABLE SOURCE FOR COUPLES SEX TOYS AND EROTIC ITEMS
  • Mar 25, 2015
    My wife and I enjoy this site and the products
  • Mar 25, 2015
    you guys r great.keep up the good work
    Prices seem fair
  • Mar 24, 2015
    didn't ask me for my custtomer number orsource code
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Bettersex has some great deals.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Love BetterSex.com, because unlike other such sites, you seem to actually care about my satisfaction, and you are reputable. That matters in the onine business.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I like the packages not showing up marked. The site helps me get what my girlfriend and i need to explore our sexual fantacies. It helps keep the relationship fresh. We enjoy the educational DVDs and books that are offered. They have really helped our sex life. We have both really broken down some barriers. The way the site is set up is very convienent. We can find whatever we want very quickly without having to sift alot of garbage. The products offered are top of the line. The special offers and bonuses make the experiance even better.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    I was satisfied with the website and what it had to offer.
    Good shopping experience.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Like the website but it really takes a long time to get an order
  • Mar 22, 2015
    First time shopping on this site. They have a wide variety of products that are sold at decent prices. I will be using this site in the future and recommending it to others.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    very pleased with this site!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    My wife and I enjoy the fact that we can get products and movies from your site with ease. We also enjoy the fact that we can watch real people engage in real sex. We don't enjoy the obvious fake breast/botox lipped actresses who act with unreal facial expressions and moans. I ordered the movie "Lost and Found" as a gift for my wife. I hope this movie is the type of erotica film we can enjoy. I ordered rush shipping because the kids will be away next weekend :) I ordered a variety of sex toys for my wife last week as a surprise, and she was very excited. Can't wait to watch her use them!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    This site is super easy to find what i need and checkout is simple and secure.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Why have you charged us for shgipping?
    Mar 24, 2015
    Size rather large
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    It took 9 days to deliver my items.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    This is the first time I have ordered anything like this. I hope it is what I expect it would be. thanks
    Mar 25, 2015
    Have not received what I ordered. Contacted customer service, Tony in turn stated in a round about way that I was trying to scam/rip off Better Sex. There is no correct way to track your order, I would always get NO ITEMS LISTED or something to that effect. But when I contacted customer Service, Tony stated I was SPAMMING Better Sex or in plain words scamming or ripping off. My order was for only $17.95 plus shipping, a check order just to try them out. I am to old to try to rip anyone off. I told Tony just to keep his merchandise & to keep the $30.00 that I paid, since he needs it. I will never place another order with BETTER SEX again & never recommend them. People like Tony & his attitude will ruin any company.....