BetterSex.com Reviews

03/03/2015
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 211 reviews. Last rated on 03/03/2015.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

• Mar 3, 2015
    Nice site would really like to actually get something for completing the survey
  • Mar 3, 2015
    This is my second time purchasing and I can't receive the free gift
  • Mar 3, 2015
    We have been very satisfied with our previous purchases. Chances are their will be future purchases. So glad we found you. We've become adventurous:-) been exciting!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Special offers seem to be a great deal!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Should be able to order on line sales items by telephone
  • Mar 2, 2015
    hope I get this order when expecetded
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I do enjoy the e mails and the specials that you run. This is why I am making this order. I appreciate being able to get items of this nature in the privacy of my home... and be shipped so discreet.. Thanks
  • Mar 1, 2015
    You need Better discount on product
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Unable to get cust svc to help me with order, I had trouble adding products to my cart
  • Feb 28, 2015
    It is a nice and helpful site
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Great online shopping experience. Everything went smoothly. Id reccommend to all of my friends. Love the $10 coupon off first purchase!!
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Great place to get items that enhance a couples enjoyment and satisfaction. Usually have ordered through mailers but online was great.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    happy so far until i try out pruduct
  • Feb 26, 2015
    First time buyer. Hope your product is as good as your website.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Great site, it was easy to navigate and has a wide selection. And the prices are reasonable. Everything was in stock, which was great. Check out was easy and shipping prices were reasonable.
    HOW TO USE VIDEOS
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I'm acutely happy that items they have are what I want and use
    Mar 3, 2015
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Truth is I can,t really say anything negative,ive never shopped with bettersex before.I think maybe the dvd I just ordered will help me become more informed in how to please a woman and help boost my confidence as well.I look forward to receiving dvd.perhaps ordering more self instructional materials when I can afford to.I am also interested in maybe buying used self instructional materials at a fair price or returned ones.
    Mar 2, 2015
    Truth is I watched most of the dvd,and there is probally more info than ill ever need in my lifetime. I knew there are a variety of different sexual positions available to individuals,couples but,never did I believe there is such a number or variety lol. I hope to order more self instructional dvds videos etc from your business later.Probally something along the line of orgasim,foreplay etc.How to please the woman if you have such articles.Thank you for the dvd.Hope you have a nice day.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    The product quality and design are poor
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    The products I did receive out of my order were far from quality.One never worked properly from the start and the other has battery's that are hard to getb and don't last long at all.. I would rate the quality of the items a 3 out of 10. not very good. I never even received one item that was ordered but I guess it was for the best.