BetterSex.com Reviews

09/30/2014
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 180 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2014.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

• Sep 30, 2014
    Great experience on the online store! and great offers, like free shipping and free product.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Good website to find products on
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for
  • Sep 29, 2014
    This is my first order. Will comment more next time.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Love your web site and product. Easy to find.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I have always had good experiences with BetterSex.com. I have ordered several items from the website in the past and they are always discretely packed with gives me peace of mind when ordering.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I like your web store it makes it easy to purchase without leaving my house.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Great selection,Special offers and FREE SHIPPING!! I loved shopping the different catagories and customizing my oder to specific interests. The reviews helped me feel confident I was ordering toys that would meet my expectations and that I my partner. And, the bonus of a discount for 1st order and a free product I could choose from. It was all easy, fun, and affordable.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    good selection, good customer service as I have had to return some things, no questions and no issues about it, very nice people
  • Sep 28, 2014
    it seems strange you ask these question before the produce arrives.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Great site and shopping experience.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I like the privesy of shoping on line.as well as the veriaty of pro0ducks that Better sex.com has to offer!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I like the widevariety of products available for a reasonable prices
  • Sep 27, 2014
    theres a pretty big list there. hope we don't need many
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Easy to use sight. Great selection.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    They have excellent products and a great variety.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    The selections are quite extensive and sometimes overwhelming in certain areas. It is difficult to make out what the movies are all about as many times the covers and content turn out quite diffferent in reality. Many of them are made up of previously issued scenes included in several different movies. Often only one picture is displayed leaving you blank on its contents. The customer comments often become helpful; however, many have no comments to view. Many of the sales are limited to certain items or movies any anything outside that list cancels the sale even though the pricing may be exactly the same.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    very easy to shop and photo of products clear, would like the products display if there could be a form of video of the products in use.
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Product didn't work at all! Sent me two and neither would charge! Not your fault I understand it's a problem yall have wit the product manufactor but it's a hassle on my end! Thanks
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Like the selection of products, but would like to see more description of products
    Sep 30, 2014
    I ordered the synergy and was very dissatisfied with the vibration on this product. It was not as described online.