BetterSex.com Reviews

04/25/2015
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 283 reviews. Last rated on 04/25/2015.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

• Apr 25, 2015
    i really like the detailed customer reviews.very helpfull.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    The item I was looking for was $30 cheaper on this sits.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    No comments at this time
  • Apr 23, 2015
    This is my first order and I have not yet received my purchase so I can't comment on my satisfaction. The account and ordering was great.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I wished you showed trailers on the DVD's.That would be very helpful to help one decide if one would like to purchase a given DVD. Without the Trailer its kind a shot in the dark. I know I' ve sent things back that I didn't like and if I had seen a trailer I would not have ordered.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Can't wait to get my package!
    clear, concise, good prices
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Great and cheap products from previous orders. Website is easy to navigate through and shipping as ordered.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    The billing system took several attempts to accept card number and the shipping address. I made sure I had entered the correct for both on first attempt. Still had to reenter several times.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Male telephone rep was very surly and disrespectful when I was having problems with online ordering.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Easy to find wh a terrible your looking for and great discounts
  • Apr 21, 2015
    It was great to check the different types of toys and prices I'm happy with the sale
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Great product and great site
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I didn't see the free videos in my order, can you tell me if I get them.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Geat WEB site and Great products ! Has made a difference in our lives even after 50 years of marrige.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Underworld was supposed to be 14.95 but on my order it shows up 34.95. I will be calling
    Apr 25, 2015
    Although it was one of the free videos, swingers key party would not play all the way through because it had a big scratch in it because it wasn't sevured in the sleave properly. Wish they would send me a new disk
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Love the products and the prices.
    Apr 22, 2015
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Very satisfied with the site. Love that i can use my amazon account for checkout. A friend of mine told me about the site and said if i complete a survey i will get a free gift.
    Apr 22, 2015
    I always end up buying more than i come for. I see the specials for free gifts if u spend a certain amount. However the freebies i got werent worth it this time. Also i always take the time to give good honest reviews of products and I always provide good feedback and would like to recieve something nice for my time . But sorry this time i was disapointed.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Affordable prices and free shipping!
    Apr 21, 2015
    Looking forward to the excitement these games will bring!
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    Although one item was free it does not work. Disappointment.