BetterSex.com Reviews

12/21/2014
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 233 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

• Dec 21, 2014
    Overall good experience. I wish that free shipping could be much faster than 2 weeks, but I have been spoiled by Amazon Prime. Maybe on orders over $80-$100? That would make me more likely to spend a little more to get my products faster. I really don't like paying shipping. I think the return policy is great and fair (have used it yet, but I read through the guidelines, just in case). The one thing that I have had some trouble with the offers (50% off one item, 33% off your whole order ect...) only seem to link from the emails I get. If I come back to my cart later, the discounts have dissappeared unless I go back through the email and then they are back. It is sometimes confusing as well if I have mutiple offers I have to make sure I have the right one selected (via the email), otherwise I get surprised at checkout. Perhaps this is looking a gift horse int he mouth, but that is an area where I can see improvement. Thanks for reading!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Excellent, user friendly site. I will certainly use again if everything is shipped well and on time or even earlier.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I was impressed with the selection of products and prices were much cheaper then other sites.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Some times I donot get good responsed from your people
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I havent recived my orders yet, but expect to be very satisfied.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I loved the large selection and the prices were very inexpensive.It was very easy to find what I was looking for and checkout was a breeze.I will definitely come back again when I need other products!!!!!!!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I have purchase 95% of my adult film collection from your company and have always been happy with the quality of the products and the level of customer service.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I was a little nervous because first time ordering online.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    We shall see if product is a good gift
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good selection of vibrators, but many appear to be underpowered with one or two AA batteries.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I like your items and have several.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    With all the stuff I have ever received I have been very satisfied. I especially love the hitachi vibrator My husband and I have hours of enjoyment with that.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    This is my first purchase, so I don't have a solid opinion, yet. But, if items I chose are what they say they are as written, then I think they will be satisfactory and pleasing.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    It's the best place to research toys and the best price I've found
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Easy site to navigate
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I wish you all had more sensual heterosexual couple videos to include all different races specifically African American. Looking for romantic couple vids to watch with my hubby. Thanks for everything. We have been using your services for 16yrs. We are very satisfied.
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I have enjoyed everything that I have purchase from you I will be ordering again soon
    Dec 21, 2014
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Got my stuff but when I went to use it, parts fell off. I found where it goes but it is a spring and will not stay in place. I'm not please with the performance is not well at all. I would not recommend this product to anyone. Was counting 0n a good result but not. Need to know about returning it. What do I need to do?
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    I mad a mistake in ordering, and clicked on the "inquire about return", and was sent a obvious form letter telling me to go to a different link on the site. Why dont you just drive people directly there?
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    The quality of the videos is. Not what I had hoped but for purchasing one and getting so many free, I couldn't expect much, I suppose.