BetterSex.com Reviews

01/28/2015
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 212 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

• Jan 28, 2015
    I have really enjoyed my shopping experiences at BetterSex.com. I found the site browsing online last summer and I purchased a few toys that both my wife and I enjoyed. The selection, price and discreteness of packaging and billing have been so great that I have been back to the site many times and have made additional purchases. Keep up the good work.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    You really need to separate the on-demand and the dvd's for purchase. Waste a lot of time trying to just buy a dvd among all the on demand items.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    This purchase is an attempt to solve a problem. If it does solve it I will tell you.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    well its a very good store very quick and kind and crdeous i highly recomend it to everyone thanks.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Have great products, well satisfied.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    This is the first time I have bought anything like this and I love the fact that I can do so with out leaving the house.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Good prices. Very satisfied - so is my wife. :0
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I really like your products. I've been ordering off and on for a couple of years now.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    So far I like the site and it was easy 2 use
    Jan 22, 2015
    The Tracking system should be thru the shipping company, that way you can get an accurate tracking info.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Your doing a good job
  • Jan 13, 2015
    This is my first time purchasing from BetterSex.com and I look forward to using this site again.
    Jan 23, 2015
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Thank you for the great deals!
    Jan 28, 2015
    Nice variety of sexy items
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Used to go to home Parties. Your pricez are much better than they were.
    Jan 22, 2015
    What I bought was defective. Returned to company the following day after receipt of merchandise.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    love how easy it is to search and locate any item and how easy and safe it is to check out.
    Jan 21, 2015
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I was very satisfied with the selection and prices of all the products.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    great website! Prices are awesome!
    Jan 23, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    has excellent products. I enjoyed the product and this order actually is a re-order of same product for future use.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    The site was easy to use find items. I cannot think of any bad points about my shopping experience.
    Jan 26, 2015
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Jan 20, 2015
    your customer service sucks...your website is crappy...it stated orders over $39 no delivery charge, yet I was charged postage on an order over $100
  • Dec 28, 2014
    We really like shopping at BetterSex.com
    Jan 24, 2015
    We are very happy with this purchase.