BetterSex.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BetterSex.com Reviews

06/26/2017
BetterSex.com Ratings and User Reviews. BetterSex.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 115 reviews. Last rated on 06/25/2017.

BetterSex.com Rating

More About BetterSex.com

Recent Reviews for BetterSex.com

Great service quality products
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Enjoy the products from this site!
  • Jun 25, 2017
    I'll let you know after i get merindices
  • Jun 25, 2017
    So far myself, nor my lady friend have any complaints regarding your products. That is why we keep coming back
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Really excited about this purchase. Can't wait to take my wife out for a night on the town to try out these vibrating panties........
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Have ordered from better sex in the past and allways got what I expected
  • Jun 22, 2017
    My first purchase, so excited to see how it works!!
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Nice site lot f instructional stuff and I like that.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Great products at good prices that are easy to shop for and the information provided about the products is very helpful in making decisions about putchases.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    The descriptions were very helpful, but the website glitched a couple times and crashed. Luckily the products were worth coming back for!
  • Jun 17, 2017
    On 0rder i just bought I (( was to get 25% off but there was no way to ale rate them ))I hope you will look up order #06171765270Thank you for looking in to that problemHenry
  • Jun 15, 2017
    You have a great selection to choose from.
  • Jun 09, 2017
    You continue to offer a premium and valuable service. Thank you.
    Jun 15, 2017
  • Jun 15, 2017
    Easy to use site. Makes me feel comfortable using it.
  • Jun 12, 2017
  • Jun 12, 2017
    The best selections of different products and visuals to help us have the most satisfying sex that is fabulous. I have recommended your site to my younger friends who are struggling to get it back after they have had their children and I know they don't feel they are sexy anymore. This too will change!
  • May 28, 2017
    Jun 10, 2017
    love the fact that your videos are so informative and your toys are first rate thank you.
  • Jun 10, 2017
    If there is anything wrong with your catalog it is that you offer to many choices. it is very difficult to choose which one we want.
    nice products
  • Jun 09, 2017
    Your sale promotions advertise "50%" off in bold letters, with the operative words "up to 50%" in small print. Very disappointed to see only $10 off a $190 item when I was expecting $95 off. Feels lke bait and switch.