BeverageFactory.com Reviews

10/23/2014
BeverageFactory.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeverageFactory.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 49 reviews.

BeverageFactory.com Rating

More About BeverageFactory.com

Recent Reviews for BeverageFactory.com

• Sep 22, 2014
    Good site and great products, appreciated the experience
    Sep 30, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Very helpful, telephone sales person!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    This has been a very good way to purchase a wine cooler
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Nice selection of products at a competitive price.
    Sep 30, 2014
  • Sep 16, 2014
    We purchased a kegarator from them two years ago and have really enjoyed it. Hubby is turning 50 so we are upgrading from single to double faucet. I purchased coupler, but daughter purchased tower.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    To compete with all suppliers you should offer 2 day shipping anywhere in the US. Your shipping costs are too high for ground less, than 1 pound.
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I almost did not purchase the product I ended up with, based upon the phone conversation I had w/their "technical support" rep.......although polite, he failed to provide me with the necessary information and assistance I needed to place the order originally. After my own research, I determined this purchase was indeed in my best interest to pursue. My sense is that the gentlemen did not fully understand his product and had little if any experience dealing with the installation of the same.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Great Site ! I found what I was looking for....
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I have purchased my Kegerator a few years ago. I still have it and love it. I will continue to purchase products from The Beverage Factory. Keep up the great work!!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I have only had a couple small problems that were fixed after a simple email/phone call.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Pricing is competitve.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    They made it easy for me to buy. Great service.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Good Experience so far. . .exited about getting started.
    Sep 19, 2014
    I received most of my order, but am still waiting on the thermostat. Please send soon as my entire keezer project is at the mercy of when I get this last piece. Thanks
  • Sep 4, 2014
    BeverageFactory.com had a wonderful selection and their products met my needs!
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Very satisfied with everything I've purchased.
    Sep 21, 2014
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Good selection of equipment, fair prices.
    Sep 11, 2014
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Sep 5, 2014
    Customer Service Support at BevFactory were excellent in assisting me in having my shipment delivered to a different address since I would not be home at the scheduled date for delivery.The person assisting me kept me informed of the changes and the delivery went smoothly.