BeverageFactory.com Reviews

07/25/2014
BeverageFactory.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeverageFactory.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 62 reviews.

BeverageFactory.com Rating

More About BeverageFactory.com

Recent Reviews for BeverageFactory.com

• May 24, 2014
    I was pleased with my over all experience. I thought that you should be able to browse by a category and price, but that is minor.
  • May 19, 2014
    Prices seemed fair and selection seem good.
    So far,so good.
  • May 19, 2014
    Best prices I have came across on line for items.
    May 25, 2014
    easy to find items on the sight and quick delivery a
  • May 18, 2014
    cannot leave comments to staff when placing orders
  • May 15, 2014
    Looking forward to my next purchase.
  • May 12, 2014
    Great company only complaint is that this is the second regulator I have gotten from your company in a year. The one I got is not working so I am upgrading to the commercial.
  • May 12, 2014
    My rep Erika was great to deal with and answered all my questions. Great experience.
  • May 12, 2014
    Very excited to receive purchase.
  • May 8, 2014
    May 19, 2014
    Very dissatisfied with delivery company. They just left the 300 lb wine fridge on my walkway! Ugh!
  • May 8, 2014
    good site, little cluttered
  • May 6, 2014
    I am excited to receive the soda kegs I order and hope that they work well for my new company. If they work out I will purchase more products from beverage factory.
  • May 5, 2014
    Lets see once I get product
  • Apr 30, 2014
    May 13, 2014
    The purchase has met all my needs although I am still trying to adjust the Co2 for less foam
  • Apr 30, 2014
    Great easy to use website
  • Apr 28, 2014
    The other item I wanted to purchase was way over priced.I need to be able to service my Sanke kegs and the ring knife is one item I need but the valve removal tool is way over what I am willing to pay. If Morebeer had the knife I would have purchased there as they have a lower price and free shipping.
  • Apr 28, 2014
    I worked with Erika and she was wonderful! I will make sure to pass along my experience to friends.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I need to wait until I receive the product, but so far I am pleased with the process and prices.
    May 1, 2014
    I paid $18.95 on a product that could have been shipped for a flat rate of $7.99 or at least under $12.00. The only thing that would make this purchase perfect is add flat rate shipping.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    May 5, 2014
    When I ordered this kit the picture showed a co2 tank with the kit, after the purchase I realized that the description said it was sold separately. Why would you show it if it was not included?Now if I want to buy a tank from here ,I'd need to buy additional shipping of 20 dollars! I doubt I'll buy it from Beverage factory. Thank you for the chance to share my comm
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 29, 2014
    I have used Beverage Factory in the past and I plan on using them again. My Drip tray was a little expensive and had some small stains but was overall a good solid product.