Beverly Fabrics Reviews

04/17/2015
Beverly Fabrics Ratings and User Reviews. Beverly Fabrics is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 392 reviews.

Beverly Fabrics Rating

More About Beverly Fabrics

Recent Reviews for Beverly Fabrics

• Apr 15, 2015
    The mark up on fabrics is substantial, higher than most. Store pick up taking up to 3 weeks is outragreuos.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I found using this site very easy, product was easy to find and the ease of ordering will make me use this site again.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    I like Bever;y's for fabric, and I do recomend the store to my friends/
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Beverly's is a great store, both store front and online. I wish there was one in Cody Wy. When not shopping online I go to the Modesto CA store when visiting. Mdse is always good quality, large variety, helpful staff!! Love Beverly's!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Not much selection. Had to really try hard to reach the minimum to get free shipping and not my first choice of fabric. Very poor selection. I wouldn't have gone with beverlys if my online merchant didn't run out of the fabric i really wanted.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Love Beverly's they have beautiful fabric and they ship fast. When you need something you can count on them to get it in the mail
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I am happy with how competitive the online prices are!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I love Beverly's, it's my favorite craft store, but I wish the checkout was easier online- I wasn't able to pay with a gift card and when I checked store pickup, the screen didn't remember the setting. Great selection online, though when I know exactly what I'm looking for!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Great find! Good prices and selection. I'll be back.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Had a great selection of batik fabric to choose from, and the prices are pretty good. And I love the fact that there is a display board to compare fabrics next to each other.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I graded checkout the lowest because I had to enter the same information over and over, after about the 4th time the full checkout page finally came up where I could fill in all the blanks at the same time. It was very agrivating
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Nice selection of quality crafting and sewing products. Reasonable prices. Efficient delivery time.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Always find what Im looking for
    Apr 13, 2015
    good
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Great fabric selection, quality fabrics, friendly customer service!
    Apr 15, 2015
    Friendly customer service, quality fabrics, great selection and prices
  • Apr 5, 2015
    The last time I ordered I was pleased with my purchase and the packaging. The website is easy to maneuver and find what you are looking for.
    Apr 15, 2015
    My order came faster than I thought it would. The items I purchased were exactly what I wanted. This is my second time ordering from Beverly's and the second time I have been pleased.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    like your ease of navigation and free shipping
    Apr 13, 2015
    was happy to find an online source for fabrics, and very pleased with their customer support when they called to clarify a potential issue with my order.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I love the value we get with the daily deal. The fabric is always good quality and i have purchased other yardagew that was a gfreat price even with the shipping-- Thanks Bev's
    Apr 12, 2015
    love Beverly's fabrics
  • Mar 27, 2015
    They sell good quality products at competitive prices
    Apr 13, 2015
    Fast shipping, sells good quality products at reasonable prices
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I was very pleased to find this fabric
    Apr 12, 2015