Beverly Fabrics Reviews

02/11/2016
Beverly Fabrics Ratings and User Reviews. Beverly Fabrics is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 370 reviews.

Beverly Fabrics Rating

More About Beverly Fabrics

Recent Reviews for Beverly Fabrics

• Jan 13, 2016
    I've enjoyed making purchases at Beverly's, both this time and previously. I always receive my order in a timely fashion. I have no complaints, but one suggestion...maybe if the webbing and cording can be sold by the yard.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Have had good service in the past. they have very good prices
  • Jan 13, 2016
    I was looking for a specific Bali product and your site came up in the search. The price was very reasonable and so was the shipping cost. I will be sure to check here first for my next online fabric purchase.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Was very pleased with the fabric choices you have. Also the way they were displayed in description was helpful. I did however, have to watch the prices..if fabric I like was too high it would cut deeply into any profit I could make.
  • Jan 12, 2016
    All will be fine if the items are shipped in a timely manner....
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I was happy to find exactly the fabric I wanted. However, I would more than one option for shipping -- our currency is far below the US dollar and the international shipping cost is prohibitive.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    This is my second order. First one, came quickly and was as expected. Great experience - hope this one is too.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Great price on this product. It's the best I've found online! And shipping is very fair as well.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    You need to go through too many steps to choose an item and too many to get back to order more. The cart doesn't let you move the fabrics around to see how they look next to each other. Under the shipping options it doesn't tell you how many days free shipping takes. Your site however did offer the most complete selection of the item I was interested in.
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Very quick and easy check out, I love that you guys allow me to use my paypal account, bought (half) of my boyfriend's present in less than 5 minutes. One less thing to worry about!
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 11, 2016
    The best you are the only one I've found that doesn't charge an arm and a leg on shipping for orange ruffle yarn.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Jan 11, 2016
    looked very different from the picture
  • Jan 1, 2016
    Jan 12, 2016
    I love shopping in store when I am in CA, but seconded best is being able to order fabric etc on line. Service is always great both places. Fabric was folded nicely and shipped with care. Great service!
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Jan 12, 2016
    Each of the 3 fabrics was cut unevenly on both ends. But all fabrics were soft, looked just like they did on the web, were of high quality cotton, and will be sew into a gift that I will be proud of. They arrived quickly and were wrapped well (lucky they were in plastic because the envelope ripped). Ironing them made a great presentation.
  • Dec 30, 2015
    I needed this exact fabric and the price was definitely right!
  • Dec 30, 2015
    Jan 10, 2016
    Was shocked at how fast my order came in from CA! Will buy fabrics again from Beverly soon.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    So far so good. Web site is easy to navigate.
    Jan 9, 2016
    I would have prefered to get yardage at less than 1 yard with some of the fabric I chose.
  • Dec 27, 2015
    First time on site. Will be back to look around, especially if my mother likes the fabric.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    Jan 13, 2016
    I was great full that I was contacted for a shortage on a fabric.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I love the options availabble, I just wish there was more sales!