Beverly Fabrics Reviews

07/03/2015
Beverly Fabrics Ratings and User Reviews. Beverly Fabrics is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 305 reviews.

Beverly Fabrics Rating

More About Beverly Fabrics

Recent Reviews for Beverly Fabrics

• Jun 29, 2015
    Pleased to find a fabric that I had been searching for.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    great to find this site. I will return!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Beverly's has the best selection of fabrics in town but if I can find what I want on line, the price is even better. Shipping is fast.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Good company, great products, fast shipping!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Would love to see a flat rate priority shipping option. 3 yards of fabric would easily fit in a flat rate envelope.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I was very thankful you had my fabric. I was worried it was out of stock everywhere.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Thanks! Found your site via an internet search for a specific fabric. So helpful that you include the manufacturer's product code in your listing.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I did have a problem with the website. After adding an item to the cart, when you hit the "continue shopping" button, it doesn't take you back to the page you were looking at with all the items. It only takes you back the item you put in your cart. If you hit the go back button on the computer you go back to the shopping cart. I want to "continue shopping" on the page I was looking at with the list of relavant items so I don't lose my place on the page I was searching in.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    The checkout page was incredibly difficult to use. It kept closing the page, and I was unable to log back in using both my original password, and the replacement password sent by the company. Free shipping was prominently displayed on every page, but was not offered to Alaska (or Hawaii). None of the coupon codes, or 25% discounts were honored. Prices are good, but if the order become any messier, I will NOT order from them again.... and I WILL let others know.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Big selection Good supply of what I needed in stock. Will order again when more batik fabric needed.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    So far, I have been surprised with the ease of shopping the AWESOME free shipping offer, and the selection of both fabric and yarn in the same place!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    The only item that you didn't have that I wanted was Red Heart yarn tropical fruit. But your selection is outstanding, and the prices are great!
    Jun 29, 2015
    A very nice lady called me to ask if different dye lots on the yarn I ordered was okay. She was really helpful, and I appreciated her concern. The yarn was delivered a couple of days later, and was perfect! The prices are really good, too. I will definitely shop there again!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    This is my first time ordering from this site,and since I have just placed my order, the only thing I can say is I had a very difficult time at the checkout page. I forgot to enter something but when I went back to enter that information, the site had kicked out my other information that I had entered. I kept going in circles with that, and honestly gave great thought to just forgetting the whole thing! That needs to be fixed, in my opninion.
    Jun 25, 2015
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Your website is hard to navigate when you "Continue shopping." It requires one to go completely back to the home page to order a different color or design.. Your shipping prices are OUTRAGEOUS!
    Jun 24, 2015
    Good variety in most yarns but the website is goofy! Once the "keep shopping" button is selected, you ahve to return to the top of the entire category of the yarn being chosen. In other words, if I am choosing Sashay in a red color, I should be able to also order the other colors without having to go all the way back to the "yarn" category. The shipping seems a bit high to me, as well.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I wished we had a store closer to my home,
    Jun 28, 2015
    I don't live close to a Beverly Fabrics store so on line is nice for me. And Im always happy with the fabric I buy.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 27, 2015
    Amazingly fast delivery across the country. Beautifully packaged.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I love going to the store so i can feel the fabric and see the products in 3D. However, it is nice to order things that I already have purchased and know that they are quality products.
    Jun 26, 2015
    I love the diversity of the craft products available in one place.