Beverly Fabrics Reviews

10/19/2014
Beverly Fabrics Ratings and User Reviews. Beverly Fabrics is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 323 reviews.

Beverly Fabrics Rating

More About Beverly Fabrics

Recent Reviews for Beverly Fabrics

• Aug 14, 2014
    I was trying to place an order for several hours. There is not a save cart button or anything to save what you have placed in your cart. I had terrible internet connections and wanted to finish my shopping when I returned home. with this site this was not an option. Also on check out it does not save your information. Very Frustrating
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Would like to be able to purchase fabric in smaller amounts, for example 1/2 yds.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    My last order was shipped fast and the product was exactly what I ordered. the quality good. I chose Beverly's over Joann Fabric because of the service I received on last order.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    The in-store delivery option doesn't list the expected delivery times and therefore I did not choose it. I would have liked to to used that option and probably have spent more money in the store, since I would have already been there.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I did not ask for this survey. Questions are intrusive for a simple $36 purchase.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I love Beverly Fabrics. The cuts on their material is very accurate. I also come to them more since they have sales. I have just started sewing and this is one of my favorite sites.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Would prefer to be able to order fabrick in at least 1/2 yard increments rather than whole yards only. End up buying material I don't need.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Super easy. Thank you!
    great batik selection
    Aug 10, 2014
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Good selection, I like the deal of the day, you can't buy quality fabric at that price anywhere.
    Aug 12, 2014
    love the deal of the day
    Aug 14, 2014
    I frequently shop Beverly's due to her stocking fabrics I use
    Aug 12, 2014
    I ordered many yards of burlap to cover the walls in my classroom. I have used burlap before from other stores. Since I was ordering online I was not able to see or feel the material...big mistake. The burlap is very thin and you can see through it. It has been folded so there are creases where it was folded. In addition to the creases being unsightly on the bulletin board, the black burlap is faded on the fold line. I might be able to iron the burlap to get the crease out but I have never had to do this before. I will only buy from a store from now on where I can see the burlap (on rolls). I had no idea that the quality of the burlap would be so poor.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Ordered before and was very happy with the purchase and decided to try another order with you.
    Aug 11, 2014
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I'm a loyal Beverly's shopper in Santa Rosa, CA, and was delighted to find--at a sale price--something I couldn't find in the store. I love supporting this semi-locally owned business.
    Aug 10, 2014
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Nice variety of flannel fabric and good prices.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Thank you for your interest. Best deal I have found for long pleating pins.
    Aug 13, 2014
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I really like the fabric deal of the day!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    very nice site, easy to navigate.
    Aug 11, 2014