Beverly Fabrics Reviews

02/12/2016
Beverly Fabrics Ratings and User Reviews. Beverly Fabrics is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 369 reviews.

Beverly Fabrics Rating

More About Beverly Fabrics

Recent Reviews for Beverly Fabrics

• Dec 11, 2015
    check out needs to be secure.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    i physically shopped at beverly's when i lived in Sacramento, it was always a nice shopping experience. was happy to see the online selection in my product search.
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Great quality fabrics, wide selection available.
  • Dec 10, 2015
    I like the way the site is set up. Very easy to find the items I was looking for. I have been looking for this particular color for over a year because it had been discontinued. It is my hope that more will be available soon. I purchased what remained in stock but will need at least an additional 15 to 20.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Found fabrics not in store. Was not able to use coupon, which I normally use in store. Frustrating as merchandise was not available in store. Could not use coupon so did not place order for 12 yards of fabric which intended to buy. Was only able to purchase part of my initial order.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    I love your site! Would love to see more selection though as I would order more! Thanksfor having what i needed today!
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Very helpful customer service. My one frustration was having to purchase in whole yard increments. This is wasteful when a customer only needs another 1/4 or 1/3 or 1/2 a yard of fabric and costs us more. Please consider offering 1/2 yard increments. Also, the shopping cart reflected the wrong amount of yardage. I had to correct it when I went to check out.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Great site except for the fact that the minimim yardage is 1 yard. I had to purchase more fabric than I needed.
  • Dec 2, 2015
    Great fabrics, good variety/selection.
    Dec 11, 2015
    Great fabrics, nice quality, pricing is excellent!
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Dec 11, 2015
    Was very please with the speedy order process of being shipped out quickly and receiving it. I also called a couple days later to make sure the order when through and the lady on the phone was very friendly and helpful letting me know if was processed and already shipped out.
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Dec 10, 2015
    Fabric is exactly as was shown on website. Very pleased with order
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I had trouble w/placing the order as it said I had not specified shipping options, but there was no place to do so. I kept clicking, tried to place the order twice, called but nobody answered (left message, call not yet returned), finally shipping option appeared.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    Great fabrics and good selection of craft books.
    Dec 11, 2015
    The scissors are horrible. I hope to return them if it is free to do so.
    Dec 9, 2015
    Ordered fabric. Didn't realize there was a non-flannel version of this fabric. Needed flannel ones. My fault for assuming only flannel version.
    Dec 10, 2015
    I use to shop at Beverly Fabrics when I lived in California. While shopping on line is not as much fun as browsing thru the store, I am glad to have this option. Great variety of products.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    I love the website and the fabric is first quality. Shipping is fast and accurate
    Dec 10, 2015
    Having the choice of purchasing fabric in half-yard increments, rather than pay for fabric lengths I don't need.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Great variety. Good quality.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Dec 8, 2015
    The website and emails are informative and help keep me aware of avaialble products.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    Dec 8, 2015
    I enjoy Beverly fabrics, except for the daily emails. It's just too many times.if they would do them WEEKLY I would still want them. Thank you.