Beverly Fabrics Reviews

02/28/2015
Beverly Fabrics Ratings and User Reviews. Beverly Fabrics is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 361 reviews.

Beverly Fabrics Rating

More About Beverly Fabrics

Recent Reviews for Beverly Fabrics

• Jan 5, 2015
    The only thing I did not like was when I clicked to "keep shopping" it didn't take me back to the same page I was on. I wanted to find more of the same type of material but just a different color and it was difficult to get back to where I was.
    Loved the selection
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Love the fabrics here.. Great Prices too!
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Generally good quality but only buy sale products because over priced fabrics
  • Jan 5, 2015
    Ordered from them before always excellent service
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Was very pleased to find fabric I was searching for. However, I did have a little problem when checking out.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    allow an expanded view of fabric when hovering mouse over fabric swatch. This without having to click so its easier to continue on after viewing. Also should offer free shipping on purchases over say $50 or send free shipping promos.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    I am getting married 5-16-15 and trying to not break the bank so to speak - I want it tastefully done and will be doing all the decorating myself.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    was able to find fabrics i was looking for when other sies did not offer them.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Excellent prices on high quality, quilt shop fabrics.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I love that i got online and this ad had exactly what I had been wanting. My daughter and her friends love the Frozen movie, as do I. I've been making pancho's for her and all her friends... and they love them!!!
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Enjoyed the experience. Easy, fast and completed my search.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Great prices and great service after the sale !
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I like the photos of the products. They are clear and very close to the colors advertised. I was pleased that what I ordered was true to the pictures. It made it easy to match at check out.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    when I lived in California I used to shop Beverly's Fabrics all the time. Since I moved to Florida, I still shop there but online. I am thrilled to have access to the store in this manner. I have also recommended it to all my sewing friends.
    Jan 5, 2015
    I used to shop at Beverly Fabrics when I lived in California. I moved across the country and missed my fabric store and shopping experiences. I am so thankful that Beverly's is available online for me.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Don't know yet.
    Jan 2, 2015
    Will shop there again.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I needed crochet yarn that is difficult to find in my rural area, so I turned to online shopping. I found what I wanted & used PayPal for the purchase. The detailed description of the yarn was very helpful as I am new to crocheting.
    Jan 2, 2015
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Good quality fabrics. Store has great customer service (Rocklin) but not a lot of variety currently in the Bali Pops, hence my on-line order.
    Jan 5, 2015
  • Dec 11, 2014
    One of my favorite craft stores
    Jan 4, 2015
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Got email, ordered to be picked up at store. Sweet... wouldn't have impulsed buy to pay for shipping!
    Jan 3, 2015
    I thought the fabrics I got were of high quality and a good buy to add to my quilting stash. I liked the fact that there were no shipping charges incurred by having pickup at the store which I frequent anyway.