Beverly Fabrics Reviews

10/23/2014
Beverly Fabrics Ratings and User Reviews. Beverly Fabrics is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 318 reviews.

Beverly Fabrics Rating

More About Beverly Fabrics

Recent Reviews for Beverly Fabrics

• Oct 10, 2014
    I love the store and the quality of their fabrics and scrapbooking supplies.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    On orders over $100, they should pay shipping
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Beverly's products is top of the line and is everything I expect in fabric die's.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I love going to your website to order I just wish the shipping charges we not so high when placing and order.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Quality products and excellent in store service
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I needed new curtains for my kitchen. Not only that I could not buy the ready set, I couldn't buy the right fabric. Only here I found exactly what I need for making my project.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    like their fabric
  • Oct 5, 2014
    The price of the item that I purchased was fair, but the shipping charges seemed excessive.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Like convenience of pick up location
  • Oct 4, 2014
    Beverlys is my go to Quilt Fabric store since at all three of our Quilt Shops have closed. I used Beverlys a lot when the other stores were open as well.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I have never been disappointed with a fabric purchase from Beverly's online store. Their prices can't be beat, quality is the same as quilt shops and delivery is quick.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I like the quality and prices of Beverly's Fabrics. They are prompt..
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love the tractor fabric panels
    Oct 9, 2014
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Oct 5, 2014
    I am impressed with the quick delivery. Keep that up and you will stay ahead of the others.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    great prices and good selection. Shipping cost is very reasonable.
    Oct 6, 2014
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I found it easy to find the fabric I wanted by just putting in the no.
    Oct 6, 2014
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I would purchase more often if their shipping rates were more comparable to Fabric.com free shipping with min purchase.
    Oct 9, 2014
    Beverly's Fabrics is very competitve on pricing but very uncompetitive on their shipping. Fabric.com, Joann Fabrics, Hancock Fabrics, Hawthorne Threads, and many others offer discounted shipping or coupons for discounted or free shipping on minimum purchases. Why would I continue to purchase from Beverly's when the prices are the same at other sites but I get better shipping rates at other places?
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I would like if you could sell 1/2 yard cuts of fabrics online. Also, I can't use my Beverly coupon online, and I don't know why.
    Oct 8, 2014
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I love the 'Deal of the Day' fabric sales they offer!
    Oct 10, 2014
    Love the deal of the day prices!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    They have a great selection of fabric and craft items. They had what I couldn't find at other stores. It was easy to order on-line. Their employee at the Rocklin store was most helpful.
    Oct 4, 2014
    The clerk at the store said my item wasn't a n. I told her I was called and told my fabric was in. She said I'd have to call Beverly's.com. She didn't even look at my paper order I had and tried to hand it to her. I called Beverly's.com and was put on hold for several minutes. In the meantime I had the clerk look at my paper where she said "Oh I didn't recognize that name. Yes I have the oder." She got me my fabric. I waited another minute on the phone and ended up hanging up. I wasn't happy with the service at the store.