Beverly Fabrics Reviews

03/31/2015
Beverly Fabrics Ratings and User Reviews. Beverly Fabrics is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 396 reviews.

Beverly Fabrics Rating

More About Beverly Fabrics

Recent Reviews for Beverly Fabrics

• Mar 17, 2015
    They had a fabric at a good price that I was having a hard time even finding. Love the free shipping!
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I have always liked Beverly,s fabrics
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I had a wonderful experience with Beverly Fabrics. They were extremely helpful with my order, going out of their way to help me.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    The material was great looking but the design board feature was totally confusing, as it kept making new design boards without any apparent reason. When I was finally purchasing and would go back and forth to the cart to add things, the site lost the last 2 or 3 attempts to purchase additional items and I finally gave up and checked out with what I had. So you lost some sales due to site malfunction.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Should be able to go right back to the page you made a selection from without researching. That would make related purchases much easier.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    they should offer free shipping at an order of $35.00
  • Mar 13, 2015
    I had been looking for a blue suede fabric for a dress that'll be presented while checking every local fabric store and even online retailers like Amazon, no luck came until beverly's. Im very excited because the puicture of the fabric I ordered is perfect as I hope the actual product to be.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    wow wonderful site. quick service, and everything is very neatly packaged.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I appreciate that they continue to carry Holiday fabrics.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Mar 15, 2015
    My order arrived the next day. Thank you
  • Mar 7, 2015
    It seems even thought the discount was only $0.01 less than the other places I order from. But I am going to take a chance on this company
  • Mar 7, 2015
    excellent quality for price
    Mar 17, 2015
    love your flannel!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Mar 15, 2015
    I had so much fun going thru the end of bolt bag, such beautiful, quality fabric, the ultimate "scrap" bag! My order arrived on time and I am looking for an excuse to order more fabric : ) Thanks, Beverly Fabrics!!!
    Mar 16, 2015
    Jean was very helpful, contacting me on actaul availability and accepting my return without questions.
    Mar 15, 2015
    Beautiful , beautiful fabric and arrived in very nicely packaged and on time!
    Mar 12, 2015
    Thanks for not sharing/selling/giving/trading/exchanging my personal information with any other company. You make shopping very convenient.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Nice web site for shopping....
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Great selection of quality fabrics, great deals, friendly staff!
    Mar 11, 2015
    Great site!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Mar 12, 2015
    Wonderful sales and quick delivery. Will definitely order from again!