Beverly Fabrics Reviews

01/26/2015
Beverly Fabrics Ratings and User Reviews. Beverly Fabrics is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 354 reviews.

Beverly Fabrics Rating

More About Beverly Fabrics

Recent Reviews for Beverly Fabrics

• Jan 13, 2015
    Lovely fabrics ! Will check back often .
  • Jan 12, 2015
    The only thing that could be improved is having a ruler on the fabric photos or a note in the description indicating the scale of the prints.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    My order would not go through without choosing a mail delivery charage and the order was supposed to be free shipping.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Check out was hideous experience. Forgot to enter phone and email info, site asked for this info, but when it was entered, the info did not register, and site again asked for thesame exact information. Finally figured out that I needed to go back to the original page and then fill in the information there. However there were no directions that one needed todo this to complete the order. Good thing it worked that time because I was on the verge of cancelling my order and going else where for these fabrics.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    fantastic online experience. i want to say, that my in store experience in san diego was fantastic also. clerk named patty was fantastic great customer service and really got me excited about the products, services and will definitely go back
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Would like to see a minimum of 1/2 cuts. I had to order more than twice what I needed with the one yard minimum.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    this is the cheapest i have found, and the only pieceofburlap larger than 60" that i didn't have tobuy a wholeroll.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    A Customer Service person called me to consult about my fabric purchase. Unfortunately, it was the wrong color. But, the yardage was a good price and so it would not be worth my returning, having to pay for sending it back.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    The pictures online were great. The fabric looked just like the picture, only better.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Jan 13, 2015
    I received my order a day early.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    I hope that I get the fabric I selected. The color swatch was clear
  • Dec 30, 2014
    I always check with Beverly Fabric before i check any other site. I have ordered previously and always get my order real quick
    Jan 9, 2015
    i have used Beverly Fabrics several times and have no complaints I am completely satisifed
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Jan 7, 2015
    Always a pleasure to do business with Beverly Fabrics -- either in a store (CA) or on-line. Thanks!
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Great selection. I found what I was looking for with just 1 google search. Beverely Fabrics was my first "hit" so it was quick and easy. Excellent prices and I used PayPal. Easy!
    Jan 12, 2015
    Very good prices and selection. Had exactly what I was looking for.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    The Service and Quality is Exceptional..saves me enough money that I can make double the amount of gifts for the same price I had been paying. So glad I found them. I'd love to know how to Obtain Coupons or Discounts for future purchases.
    Jan 12, 2015
    Prices are great, availability is plentiful, website is user friendly, time from ordering to shipping is fast.
    Jan 7, 2015
    Allow choosing my local store when placing an order online. I had to email Customer Service to have it delivered to the correct store.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I was able to find matching fabric here when I couldn't anywhere else!
    Jan 8, 2015
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I've always enjoyed shopping in Beverly fabrics. This is the first time I've ordered online from them. We'll see how long it takes to get to the bakersfield store for pick up. That will make me decide if I will order again. As I have gotten older it is harder for me to get out and shop.
    Jan 9, 2015
    All aspects of my order was very satisfactory. Contacted that order was at store before I expected it. It was during the holiday season and was delivered early.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    I contacted Beverly's to enquire about the shipping options as the site does not offer the option of Flat Rate Envelopes which are more economical for International shipping. The staff member who assisted me was extemely courteous, helpful and polite.
    Jan 8, 2015