Beyond Bedding Reviews

05/31/2015
Beyond Bedding Ratings and User Reviews. Beyond Bedding is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 05/16/2015.

Beyond Bedding Rating

More About Beyond Bedding

Recent Reviews for Beyond Bedding

• May 16, 2015
    Beyond bedding helped my relationship with my close friend.
  • May 13, 2015
    I love your bedding. had to order more to update room décor
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Very nice items!!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Very easy to shop with them! Hopefully all goes well with shipping!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    very easy ordering and great prices
    May 6, 2015
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Hoping the bedding I order is everything I hope!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    The ordering process was uncomplicated and customer friendly. I would have liked to have information regarding the measurements & fiber content of the comforter.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    I am very sad that I wasn't able to get a MATCHING King Size Sheet set!!!
    Apr 27, 2015
    I ordered a King Size Comforter, there is a problems with it. I believe it looks to used. I sent pictures last week because that is what they wanted me to do. I am still waiting for my new one. Can you check if they are working on this?
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I got a bedding set for my granddaughter who is expecting in may and she loves it.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    good price
    Apr 20, 2015
    Good experience with customer service and quality product for the money
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Love the products!!! Website is easy to navigate through and find what I am looking for.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    It was nice to see the prices were about 10.00 less from the other online places, what is really nice is the low shipping cost amazon was going to charge 59.49 in shipping which cost more that what the items I was purchasing thank you it was nice to not get ripped off on shipping charges.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    high cost for Canadians. ... still missing part of my order
  • Mar 26, 2015
    they had the same things as babies are us and some were cheaper.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    you should have more coupons!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Everything will depend upon the quality of the merchandise received. The baby crib set looks lovely online. Won't know until it arrives, how it compares.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I'm very excited to receive my son's bedding. Great selection of valances. Recommend maybe some more surf and skateboard options.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    very easy site to maneuver and check out was a breeze--anxiously awaiting my order
    Mar 23, 2015
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Mar 14, 2015
    We had to pay an additional $104 at the door. I had already paid for shipping and handling and it was not identified anywhere on the website or my order that I could be subject to additional charges. It was unexpected and I was very unhappy by this. I also could not refuse the package because I would not be able to return or get my money back.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    i found this website a week and a half ago, and have spent this time trying to decide what bedding to use for our daughters nursery. i week ago, i was able to pick and choose all the items i wanted along with the bedding set. today i log in to try and add the curtains, valence, diaper stacker etc... all to find out i can't add those items anymore. I am pretty upset. I ordered the Gray and pink dandelion bedding set anyways. Wish i would have known those items were going to be discontinued, i would have made my decision last week in order to get all the items i was hoping for. This is my first daughter and wanted her room to be special.
    Mar 8, 2015