Beyond Bedding Reviews

08/24/2016
Beyond Bedding Ratings and User Reviews. Beyond Bedding is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2016.

Beyond Bedding Rating

More About Beyond Bedding

Recent Reviews for Beyond Bedding

• Aug 19, 2016
    found what we where looking for and additional items to match.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    Love the bedding options for nursery's.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    I liked the selection available but the website could be more mobile friendly.
  • Aug 2, 2016
    I am looking foward to my purchase I was not able to answer some of the questions as I have not yet received the mercandise - hoping the quality to good!
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    This was the first time ordering through this company....I was very happy with the product I ordered! I called customer service to confirm a question I had, and it was very easy to get someone on the line to help. Great bedding and great service!
  • Jul 29, 2016
    I fell in Love with the crib bedding I purchased for my baby boy! Can't wait to receive in the mail!
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Aug 10, 2016
    The only negative is sometimes the pictures don't show the true colours of items. Otherwise I have been very happy buying through you
  • Jul 17, 2016
    I love your web site! Easy to use and find exactly what I was looking for
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Great selections. I wished I could order one item out of the selections offered because I am updating the size of a bed with the same decor (only the option of a comforter rather than buying all the set with valence etc. I already have a pillow and valence from the toddler bed quit)
  • Jul 7, 2016
    FABULOUS SELECTION OF WHAT I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR AT A GREAT PRICE AND SHIPPING PRICES WERE RESONABLE! VERY EXCITED TO GET MY PRODUCT TO INSPECT THE QUALITY!
    Jul 19, 2016
    Products were great. They had everything I was looking for and much more for great prices! I also didn't have to wait long for my items to arrive! I will definitely be shopping with Beyond Bedding in the future!
  • Jul 5, 2016
    First time shopper and will be back again.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    I found the product from Beyond Bedding advertised on eBay for $20 less than on Beyond Bedding's website. I could not make the purchase on eBay using the type of credit card I was using.
    Jul 20, 2016
  • Jul 1, 2016
    This was the only merchant that had the "extra: accessories that were part of the bedding set already ordered by another individual. However your prices on the accessories were out-of-line.
    Jul 19, 2016
    The expensive cloth Hamper has no vinyl liner in case infant garments get wet
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Shipping to Canada,though available was somewhat painful to navigate, involving entering the data several times. I hope I will like the product when it arrives!
    Jul 27, 2016
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Great website with great bedding ideas
    Jul 8, 2016
    Great selection and verity
  • Jun 24, 2016
    what they sell is beautiful there you can find unique and quality things
    Jul 5, 2016
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Please allow international customers to view shipping costs via a cost Calculator
  • Jul 12, 2016
    The quality of what I purchased was not at all worth the price I paid. I called to find out how I could return it and was told it would be postage paid by me,and would take several weeks before I would receive the credit back to my card. I am not at all happy with my purchase. I will not order from this company again.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    The ability to find what I wanted in one stop was a great facture in my using your sight.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    So excited to get my crib bedding