BeyondNice Reviews

BeyondNice Ratings and User Reviews. BeyondNice is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 11/17/2015.

BeyondNice Rating

More About BeyondNice

Recent Reviews for BeyondNice

• Nov 17, 2015
    Cindy is the greatest!! She really helped me through a family catastrophe!
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Overall a good buying experience. I struggled a bit with the sight layout trying to find what I wanted. Probably more my issue then an actual problem with the sight. I had purchased a spa cover from them about 5 years ago and was very pleased with the quality which is why I'm a returning customer!
  • Nov 1, 2015
    Some of the best pricing I've seen on spa covers. The site had very clear instructions on how to measure my spa for the right fitment. My cover won't be here for a few weeks but I will add an additional review regarding how accurate their ETA was when it arrives.
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Cindy did an outstanding job with answering my questions and placing the order.
  • Oct 26, 2015
    Hope that the product lives up to expectations
  • Oct 24, 2015
    Purchase experience ok Hope product is the sa,e
    Nov 16, 2015
  • Oct 23, 2015
    The women i spoke with was very respectful, helpful, answered all my questions and had all the information i was looking for.
  • Oct 22, 2015
    Nov 19, 2015
    My purchase was excellent, color , design etc.however measurements did not match order and i am not sure if measurement process is the best way ,my cover is good in width but too long and i measured as directed. And my new cover is still longer than my order sheet. If someone could contact me i would appreciate it greatly as i would like to see what could be done to rectify this problem . Otherwise the cover is beautiful and what i had hoped it would be
  • Oct 20, 2015
    I have not received the product I ordered yet so I cannot leave a comment regarding the product.
    Nov 16, 2015
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Very nice website experience!
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Easy ordering process, better price than buying local
  • Oct 14, 2015
    I purchased my first hot tub cover 4years ago and now I got a newer hot tub that warranted a new cover and knew I would be most satisfied again.
    Nov 5, 2015
    This is my second cover (2nd inferential hot tubs) and satisfied with both orders.
  • Oct 14, 2015
    provides a nice product.
    Nov 19, 2015
  • Oct 11, 2015
    Nov 9, 2015
    I thought the ordering process was a little difficult, however, the site gave detailed instructions on how to measure certain areas for the cover. It seemed that once you went away from order page to view a video/chart on how to measure, you would lose all previous selections/measurements you already put in. The cover came on time, no damage and seems well constructed. I like the angled top do the water will not accumulate on the top of the cover. I did not receive screws for the latch but was able to use the screws from the previous cover latch. It was a good experience overall
  • Oct 11, 2015
    Nov 2, 2015
    won't really know I I am happy with the product until I see how long it lasts
  • Oct 8, 2015
    I have tried for 2 day6s to talk to someone , but no rturn calls.
    Oct 28, 2015
  • Sep 30, 2015
    Seems like a great business. Very clear directions on ordering with an easy to navigate website
    Nov 5, 2015
    Great service, they keep you informed of the status of your order until it arrives at your door. Would order from here again without hesitation
  • Sep 29, 2015
    First order from this website. Hope vendor will support this purchase should the need arise.
    Oct 14, 2015
    I am initially pleased
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Oct 30, 2015
    Easy ordering but cover seems a little small even though I measured everything diligently. Corners are very tight and don't pull down over the corner of the hot tub. Would've liked to have a better fit.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    I felt it was pretty easy to order cover on line from you.thank you
    Oct 18, 2015
    The cover was better than I expected. It is really light to lift and open.I am extremely happy with my new cover.Of anybody needs a new cover I will recommend you.