Big Al's Pets Reviews

12/27/2014
Big Al's Pets Ratings and User Reviews. Big Al's Pets is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 461 reviews.

Big Al's Pets Rating

More About Big Al's Pets

Recent Reviews for Big Al's Pets

• Dec 12, 2014
    I was glad to find Big Al's now I don't have to pay big box store prices anymore!!!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I would have shopped more here for Christmas presents if I knew about Big Al's Pets sooner: the prices are significantly better than other places.
    Very competitive pricing!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Good selection, good prices.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Good selection, competive pricing.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    best price I could find online
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Easy Ordering prompt shipping.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Always happy with the products
  • Dec 10, 2014
    first order so far impression is good but we will have to see how soon it gets here to tell for sure
  • Dec 10, 2014
    no comments as of yet ,will wait to see product.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Love your low prices but shipping and handling can be a bit lower if possible.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I really liked their pricing on a lot of items. I thought I was getting free shipping tho as my purchase was over $75 but I was charged. Also a lot of the items I was looking at were out of stock and a couple that I purchased did not have the amount of items in stick that I wanted to purchase. Had all if the above been met they would've scored a 10 in each area.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Easy & convenient
    Dec 10, 2014
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 10, 2014
    Very satisfied customer!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I used to shop at your store in the Fort Lauderdale area whenever I would go down. It was so much fun and I really miss it. Walking in that store was like walking to fish heaven. I do think you had more supplies in the store and you do in this catalog. I was looking for a really small ornaments for my Betta tanks and I didn't see anything small enough. If you ever put the store back in the US please let us know where. Have a wonderful day.
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Been a customer of Big Als for many years always had great service. Never disappointed!
    Dec 8, 2014
    I love the prime conditioner only thing i will use in water changes.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Just wondering if you guys ship to the Philippines.
    Dec 12, 2014
    Called customer support On hold for over 6 minutes. GOT TIRED OF WAITING AND HUNG UP.