Big Bad Power Sports Reviews

Big Bad Power Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Big Bad Power Sports is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 06/15/2014.

Big Bad Power Sports Rating

More About Big Bad Power Sports

73%

27%

Recent Reviews for Big Bad Power Sports

• Jun 15, 2014
    Jun 30, 2014
    Lowest price, easy to navigate website, prompt delivery. What's not to like?
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I thought it was a good shopping expeiriance except i couldnt choose the shipping method, i wanted overnight or 3 day shipping
    Jun 21, 2014
    I ordered a trailtech vapor kit and the kit was incomplete
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 24, 2014
    Service was great but my product did not come with the bolts needed to secure the muffler.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    They have a website. I like websites.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Jun 22, 2014
    They have some of the best price's & selection around, but there is no phone number on their website & the only way to contact them is through email. I emailed them twice about why my order was saying still saying "Processing" & when they were going to ship it almost a week after I placed my order & I got NO RESPONSE to either email. Besides the lack of communication I am really satisfied with my purchase.
  • May 28, 2014
    Excellent prices... very cool!
  • May 28, 2014
    Cheapest price I could find. Shipping run it up to just under the competitors' prices.
  • May 25, 2014
    Found it online in a google search for replacement battery for bike
    Jun 11, 2014
    I am very satisfied with Big Bad; but, Bizrate SUCKS!
  • May 21, 2014
    Great price and free shipping on the helmet I needed and in my size! Can't wait to get it!
    May 29, 2014
    Great price, lightning fast shipping. Love my new Nolan helmet!
  • May 16, 2014
    May 29, 2014
    Took much longer than other businesses that I deal with. Sent them an email and they never responded.
  • May 10, 2014
    Great price!
    May 23, 2014
    The item I purchased was represented as in stock. After several days the order still showed processing so I contacted them several times in an attempt to get answers and finally they admitted the item ships from the manufacturer. So I clarafied that they never had the item in the first place. The contact forms I submitted on thier website were never adressed and the phone representative was not professional. The same day I ordered from Big Bad Power Sports I ordered from Cycle Giant and Wing Stuff and I had tracking numbers the next day from everyone but Big Bad Power Sports, for them it took a week and several phone calls.
  • May 8, 2014
    Motorcycle Parts at significantly discounted prices.
    May 27, 2014
    The onus on follow up was continuously left up to me. I got different responses (ie "Lies') each time I called. The staff was argumentative and not very bright.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Jun 8, 2014
    Great job, awesome price, packaged well, hope to do orders w/them in the future.