Big Girls Bras Reviews

Big Girls Bras Ratings and User Reviews. Big Girls Bras is rated 6.3 out of 10 from 283 reviews.
Big Girls' Bras, etcetera carries a wide selection of department store quality bras, panties, girdles, shapewear, longlegs, accessories and more from some of the world's most popular makers. Playtex, Just My Size, Bali, Aviana, Fancee Free, Bragel, Fashion Forms, Rago, Leading Lady, and Goddess including minimizer bras, lace soft cup bras, comfort strap bras, underwir... Show More Big Girls' Bras, etcetera carries a wide selection of department store quality bras, panties, girdles, shapewear, longlegs, accessories and more from some of the world's most popular makers. Playtex, Just My Size, Bali, Aviana, Fancee Free, Bragel, Fashion Forms, Rago, Leading Lady, and Goddess including minimizer bras, lace soft cup bras, comfort strap bras, underwire bras, and more.

Recent Reviews for Big Girls Bras

• Sep 15, 2014
    This website was recommended to me from a current customer of Big Girls Bras.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Love the selection and sizes.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I love the swimsuits I get from your site. I also love the variety and sizes.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Love the quality and sizes
  • Sep 13, 2014
    A friend recommended them a few years ago, and I am a 50G so it is hard for me to find bras in a store, so I appreciate being able to buy on line.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I liked showing the bra under different neck and shoulder lines
  • Sep 12, 2014
    no comment I knew what I wanted and you had it
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Seem to have difficulty getting orders , stock problems ?
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Easy to navigate site, good selection of items, ease of ordering and prompt delivery
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I am so happy to have found this web site. I will likely use it more in the future especially if I like my recent purchase. If I like my purchase I will be telling others.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I've used Big Girls Bras for years and have always had great service.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Ordering was not intuitive. Took time to learn how to work the process. However, it was extremely. Nice to be able to order from one site with a range of sizes. I'll let you know how everything turns out after I receive the bras.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I really appreciated that Big Girl Bras reminded me that I had a store credit to use. I was able to use it, and in the process share the website with my sister.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    It'd be wonderful if there was a selection of bras with the smooth cup look and more colors.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    This is one of the very few on line sites that carry my bra size. You have a good choice of bras. I have used this web site for many years.
    Sep 12, 2014
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Sep 11, 2014
    my credit card was charged right away but it took 2 1/2 weeks for my order to be delivered. The items did not say that they were not instock or on back order. I never got a clear reason why my order took so long to get shipped. Once shipped my items arrived in two days.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I enjoy the line of product that you offer and your prices are quite good. Keep up the good work
    Sep 15, 2014
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Sep 10, 2014
    Too much time and same e-mail with no good status on delivery
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    I waited over 1 month and was told the bra was still not available,so I cancelled the order.