BigDiscountFragrances.com Reviews

09/03/2015
BigDiscountFragrances.com Ratings and User Reviews. BigDiscountFragrances.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 08/24/2015.
Circle of Excellence - BigDiscountFragrances.com

2010 Winner

BigDiscountFragrances.com Rating

More About BigDiscountFragrances.com

Recent Reviews for BigDiscountFragrances.com

• Aug 24, 2015
    great prices and good selection...
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I hope I did'lnt order more than one bottle of callone. I clicked the mouse more than once.
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 21, 2015
    name brands at discount prices
    Aug 31, 2015
    ordered paul sebastian and red door and curve for men the paul had a cardbosrd top that came off and the entire padded envelope was soaked with the cologne must have be sprayed enroute i would think a box would have been a better choice lost about an inch of fragrence
  • Aug 19, 2015
    excited to get my purchase had great discount prices.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    MOST WEBSITES LIKE AMAZON GIVE FREE SHIPPING FOR PERFUME PURCHASE OVER $35 BUT THIS WEBSITE IS CHARGING OVER $5 FOR SHIPPING. I DON'T THINK THIS IS IDEAL ESPECIALLY IF THIS IS NOT MY FIRST TIME BUYING FROM THIS WEBSITE.NOT COOL
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    I love this website
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I LOVE TO ORDER FROM THIS WEB SITE AND ALWAYS SATISFIED.
    Aug 28, 2015
    This was for a friend who was visiting from the Philippines. Part of the order was back ordered and it was an embarrassing situation for me.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Excellent prices and fast shipping. I will never buy overpriced fragrances in-store ever because of this site! I recommend them to everyone i know.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I have heard of this website on the news and by searching online as well. This website is phenominal and has helped save me a lot of money with their great prices on perfumes. I would recommend this website to anyone and everyone. The prices are great and the quality of your products are great and honest. The website will tell you if what you purchase is a tester item or not so there is no catch or miscommunication. Not all perfumes are highly discounted but either way it all helps. Its entirely legit and great.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    The price is right.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    so happy with the prices....just amazing! I will be back very often:)
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    I think the customer. Very satisfied with the product and the quickness in receiving the items
  • Aug 3, 2015
    the best site for fragrances
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Navigation on your website is cumbersome. When I bought an item and clicked on the ICON CONTINUE SHOPPING I expected to go to the CLEARANCE PAGE WHERE I WAS CHOSING THE ITEM FROM. Instaed I found myself on the page where I clicked on ADD TO THE BAG. It took 4 clicks on the < button on the upper page to get to the window where I was buying from. Promotion code of FREE35 which is supposedly give me free shipping never worked. Thus, they owe me $5.99. I liked their alert system very much. Once you sign on the site they have your email address right there for you, so you do not have to type it every time. Then all you do is click on the icon ALERT ME. MY HOPE IS THEY KEEP THIS FEATURE. THE SITE SHOULD HAVE AN ADDRESS BOOK IN ORDER FOR ME TO LIST ALL THE ADDRESSES THAT I USE TO SEND MY GIFTS. The product pricing is erratic at best. You buy it today for $39 six months later is at $55. My example is based on DG LIGHT BLUE FOR WOMEN. I suggested they watch their competitors pricing.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Love the discounts. This gives me a chane to purchase items I could not otherwise afford.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I think they are the best priced fragrance company I've found.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    wish big discount fragances had a phone order option...lol...wish they answered their emails!
    Aug 3, 2015
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I love shopping on this site. I know excatly what i am getting and i never had to return anything. Thank you
  • Jul 21, 2015
    You can't beat the prices!!! And those hard to find fragrances are here. I'm a repeat customer for a reason.
    Aug 3, 2015
    As a repeat customer, I'll keep coming back to BDF as my first stop shop for discounts on fragrances.