BigDiscountFragrances.com Reviews

07/23/2014
BigDiscountFragrances.com Ratings and User Reviews. BigDiscountFragrances.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 67 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - BigDiscountFragrances.com

2010 Winner

BigDiscountFragrances.com Rating

More About BigDiscountFragrances.com

Recent Reviews for BigDiscountFragrances.com

• Jun 21, 2014
    excellent website and products. Quick checkout
  • Jun 19, 2014
    I have used BDF for many years, I do not buy cologne at regular dept. stores.
  • Jun 17, 2014
    I use Bigdiscount fragrance as my primary source for buying cologne. Have been buying from them for almost 5 years now
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Great shopping experience
    Jun 22, 2014
  • Jun 14, 2014
    This survey should be offered after your order is received to get a complete overview of this transaction.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Very good company, the first time I ever order I was surprised, I receive the merchandise everything was legit , why I said this because their are a lot of company's out their that are not legit, thank God this is not one of them
    Jun 19, 2014
    So far for me you are #1, a company I could trust. Legit cologne and perfume. Keep up the good work
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I was looking for hair care shaving products that are not in large supply in my local shopping area therefore I was pleased to find the selection that was available from wahl
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I received a notice from BDF for FREE SHIPPING(it had no code that I could see) and up to 90% off. I DID NOT GET FREE SHIPPING and feel I am entitled to it since I did not solicit it. Also, when I send press alert me to tester price, etc. I expect to hear something from you but I never did. I did three this time and I will be anxious to see if I hear from you from these. Also your customer service is not customer friendly. I do not mind waiting a little bit but I would like to speak with someone and not an automaton device, which I hate.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Its great pricing for most older perfumes and great quality, you can save about 50% on this website and it comes home.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I was excited about the discounted prices and the website was user friendly.
    Jun 22, 2014
    Everyone should shop here, if interested in saving money. Love the website, loved my purchases. Why not.....saved a lot of money.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    A great sort of items an good prices!
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Great prices!!! My first time ordering. I'm sure to be a repeat customer.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Easy to do business with.
    Jun 19, 2014
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I hope some long time items can be back on the site.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    I continue to order Ciara perfume from BigDiscountFragrances.com and love the product, service, shipping time and price.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    I emailed customer this morning about the need to return the item I received this morning as the bottle is damaged and leaking. At this time I still have not received a return email but I'm sure customer service will follow-up and resolve this issue as I have never had a problem before.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Love to buy the testers! Great value and same quality product as store packaged.
    Jun 18, 2014
    I always order my favorite fragrance from Big Discount - wouldn't know what I would do without it!! Love you can purchase testers...Thank you Big Fragrance Discount!!!