Bike Bag Shop Reviews

08/01/2015
Bike Bag Shop Ratings and User Reviews. Bike Bag Shop is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 05/12/2015.

Bike Bag Shop Rating

More About Bike Bag Shop

100%

Recent Reviews for Bike Bag Shop

• May 12, 2015
    coupons rock. difference maker.
  • May 12, 2015
    Jun 4, 2015
    The only reason I returned the frame pack I order is because it was too big. I am in the process of reviewing other Bike Bag Shop pack options to order a smaller unit.
  • May 11, 2015
    I looked at the Thule Panniers about two years ago, and the price was prohibitive at the time. To be able to get them on sale for less than 1/2 of the cost is impressive. Thank you Bike Bag Shop.
  • May 11, 2015
    hope my rack comes quick. I need for an event
  • May 7, 2015
    Bike Bag Shop had the largest in stock inventory of bags in the color I wanted; I like that all my bags match. Also, great service so all my order have arrived flawless. thanks!
    nice shop, thanks
  • May 7, 2015
    Carried a brand of bike bag that I can't find in Australia
    Jun 5, 2015
    Quick service, the bags ordered are amazing, very sturdy and waterproof. They will be used on a European cycle tour July 2015.
  • May 6, 2015
    I love the site for shopping bike related goods. It offers wonderful selection in low price.
  • May 5, 2015
    Check out did not work well with auto fill address on MAC and hung up
  • May 5, 2015
    love the shop. They do great work.
  • May 4, 2015
    May 12, 2015
    Initially found bike bag shop while researching pannier specifications and jargon with the intention of purchasing from amazon prime. While browsing a great selection, I wandered into super deal on Thule panniers. Could not pass up. Awesome.
  • May 4, 2015
    May 26, 2015
    As it is with online ordering, the products did not fit entirely as expected. Good pricing and variety of products. Quilt delivery
  • May 3, 2015
    Easy. Good selection and prices
    May 7, 2015
  • May 2, 2015
    convenient, good selection range, and a product for every budget/need
    May 15, 2015
    Was easy and I found exactly what I needed and could not find in stores.
  • May 1, 2015
    May 13, 2015
    One of the bags in the panier set was missing an adapter piece. It is too much of a hassle to call and deal with this, but is it is a bit of a pain. In their defense I never complained, so they never had a chance to remedy this problem.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Pretty nice shop. Hope the international delivery would be as good and as fast too. Design is a bit awkward, but it's bearable. Pretty nice to get some discount coupons on the things I was interested in.
    May 17, 2015
  • Apr 28, 2015
    good range of products at a good price and I happy to support a business that started in Flag!!
    May 11, 2015
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Great selection of touring related items.
    May 5, 2015
  • Apr 16, 2015
    A good place to find the bags you need.
    May 8, 2015