BikeBandit.com Reviews

07/28/2015
BikeBandit.com Ratings and User Reviews. BikeBandit.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1819 reviews.

BikeBandit.com Rating

More About BikeBandit.com

Recent Reviews for BikeBandit.com

• Jul 26, 2015
    Really impressed with the prices. Looking forward to ordering in the future with Bike Bandit.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    loved shopping on your site...& Great sale prices!
    Not too shabby
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Everything is positive, however upon checkout I noticed that there are shipping restrictions on my order for some reason.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Have done biz for several years always good service, price and delivery
    Good service. Rapid delivery
  • Jul 25, 2015
    First timer here on BikeBandit but seems RAD!! Love the selection and price ranges, honestly EBay and Amazon were my go to websites until I found this one. Just like one of those new roads you see while your riding, when you end up taking it it's the best one yet; and you couldn't believe you were about to pass it.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    customer service was helpful checkout easy
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I was referred to this site by one of my biker brothers, and I have found out the prices and variety are top of the line. I will definitely be ordering again from BikeBandit, along with telling friends.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    a good place to find and buy parts easily
    Good dealer-good service
    looks like a good site
    Jul 26, 2015
    my brother told about this site and I will probably use again
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Great site with the parts you need with the prices you want !
    Jul 26, 2015
    Correct part first time, great price, shipped quick !
  • Jul 17, 2015
    The Service was great and checkout was easy.
    Jul 26, 2015
    I've had a great experience purchasing from bike bandit.com
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    Never purchased from BikeBandit before but I will now! Site was easy to use with plenty of information to make an informed decision. Ordering was easy. I was a little concerned about delivery since I didn't pay attention to that part until after I was done. Ordered late on Friday and figured it would be Monday before it shipped and with a bike run planned for Saturday I was concerned it would not arrive in time. Monday I received shipping notification and delivery was expected by Tuesday. SWEET! Called The Shop to let them know it was on the way and made an appoint for Wednesday to have the time mounted and dynabeads. All in time for a beautiful Saturday ride.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    Love bikebandit, and I frequently recommend them to my biker friends.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Easy to navigate site and very competitive on the prices. A friend used Bike Bandit and convinced me to give them a try due to his high level of satisfaction. Product variety is a huge plus as well.
    Jul 25, 2015
    I found the Motorcycle tires I was looking for very easily. They were shipped almost immediately with notifications throughout the entire process. Shipping was lightning fast, even though it was free! I do not think it can get any easier. Rich Bowers, 2003 FatBoy
  • Jul 9, 2015
    it was a real good site and I plan to buy another tire with in the next month
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    At the moment of placing the order, it didn't say that one of the items was not available. I had to contact customer service to know the information. The lady didn't know when but she told me the truth, I really appreciate it. The day that I found the tire in another website, BikeBandit sent and email confirming the order so I cancelled in the other website.