BikeBandit.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BikeBandit.com Reviews

01/15/2018
BikeBandit.com Ratings and User Reviews. BikeBandit.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 416 reviews.

BikeBandit.com Rating

More About BikeBandit.com

Recent Reviews for BikeBandit.com

• Dec 20, 2017
    Able to find parts for an older bike and accessories.
    Dec 29, 2017
    My experience with BikeBandit.com was good. It was tedious work comparing tires as the tires I wanted were not available in set. Thus, I had to compare tread pattern to come to a match that would work for me. I had heard that one needs to watch for tires being sold at deep discounts as they would be very old. This was not the case, one tire was a year old and the other only months old! Delivery was fast too.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    great prices and free shipping awesome!
    Dec 29, 2017
    Great price fast shipping
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Good Quality, Fast Shipping (and Free!), good selection of products at really good prices.
  • Dec 18, 2017
    Dec 28, 2017
    Product was delivered in good shape and exceed my expectations for quality. Delivery was a little slower than expected but to be fair it was during peak christmas shopping season. Love bike bandit and will continue to shop with them for my moto needs. Thanks Bike Bandit!
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Good Experience
  • Dec 27, 2017
    Have always liked their selection and service.
  • Dec 27, 2017
    Great product line, graet prices and very fast shipping.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I have really enjoyed the first couple of purchases and the delivery time is great.
    Dec 27, 2017
    I have used Bike bandit for years for parts pricing on damaged motorcycles and this is my first experience ordering an item and was very pleased.
  • Dec 25, 2017
    I was very disappointed during the checkout. One of the tires was priced at $87 but during checkout it was changed to $93. If i had caught that detail i would have cancelled my order. I don't like when the priced is changed the last second.
  • Dec 25, 2017
    great ex[sperience def buy again
  • Dec 25, 2017
    Good
  • Dec 09, 2017
    Dec 25, 2017
    I ordered a Michelin commander 2 can’t evaluate the tire yet but Bike bandit hit a home run with service it just took two days from ordering to front door . Then checking the manufacturer date on the tire was September 2017 well done for sending a newly manufactured tire and not a five year old tire. I would order again from bike bandit in a heartbeat
    I have 15 bikes , hopefully you have parts for them
  • Dec 24, 2017
    I am hoping that given how well the last two transactions went this third one will solidify my overall evaluation of the site and the services you offer. Even thoug the previous two purchases were two small cheap parts i did it in all honesty to see if the shipping would be fair and speedy and second to see if th e parts were of quality and not all cheap Chinese repops. I decided to undertake this large purchase hoping my confidence is well placed. i hope that i end up satisfied as before so i can continue to use you for both this project and the next 2 i have coming at the start of the year. Happy Holidays and heres to hopefully the beginning of a quality, prosperous and mutually beneficial partnership. looking forward to hearing back from you. Sincerely ;Randy Urbay
  • Dec 13, 2017
    All is satisfactory.
    Dec 24, 2017
  • Dec 23, 2017
    I have ordered parts from you for my motorcycle as well..... highly satisfied.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    You had the discount code of XPOWER5 which was "5% off everything in store". However even though this code was applied, you did not give my order the discount. :(
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Dec 23, 2017
    I got exactly what I expected. Website simple. Transaction fast and simple. Delivered as expected. Can't ask for more than that! Plus AMA discount! Thank you!
  • Dec 23, 2017
    Good selection and price
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Bandit Bucks (? ) are a help in keeping costs down.