BikeParts.com Reviews

01/28/2015
BikeParts.com Ratings and User Reviews. BikeParts.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 64 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.

BikeParts.com Rating

More About BikeParts.com

Recent Reviews for BikeParts.com

• Jan 28, 2015
    The web site is slow when selecting a part from a list.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    top notch, super fast shipping, it is your link to the BTI warehouse. they have what they say
    You guys are great.
    Great experience overall
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Great selection and prices
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Well organized, simple to understand parts descriptions
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Great pricing and selection of bicycle parts. Will look forward to purchasing from them in the future.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Easy. Enjoyed it
  • Jan 22, 2015
    You had everything i needed!! Ahhhhhhh!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great selection - only place online I could find the tires I was looking for.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Good site had exactly what I was looking for in stock ready to ship and was easy to find.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    When creating an account and setting my password, I wanted to use "copy and paste" to paste the password into your web page. Your web page did not allow me to do that. Furthermore, your web page did not allow me to copy the password value that I typed and paste it into another application I use to keep track of my passwords. Your web site did not allow me to use special characters in the password value, and it did not tell me that special characters are not allowed.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I am concerned with the webpage freezing when attempting to limit the choices. Most of the time it freezes completely and I have to start over.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Good assortment. Much easier than visiting 5 bike shops only to find they DON'T have part.
    Jan 21, 2015
  • Jan 9, 2015
    easy to use
    Jan 20, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    great store. Easy to navigate and pay.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    BikeParts.com is fantastic! They have a huge selection, they're always reliable, their prices are great and they ship everything promptly.
    Jan 10, 2015
    I actually never received a shipping confirmation email -- my order just showed up on my porch days before I expected it! Great service, no complaints here. I'll always use bikeparts.com for all of my quirky bike part purchases.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Good deal. Happen to have the best prices on what I needed. Quick and painless. Thanks BikeParts.com, you're the schmooziest.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Good website, I needed several small things that were easy to find.
  • Dec 26, 2014