10/20/2016 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 107 reviews. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 1, 2016
    Was super easy find the parts i was looking for and wasn't too expensive
  • Sep 29, 2016
    I was happy to be able to find the item I needed. It was hard to find elsewhere. Even directly from the brand company.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Design of the site is very utilitarian but kind of ugly. Would like a little blurb on one of the items but other one was alright.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    1st. online purchase on this website, no comment.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Great selection. Best variety for bike parts. Would be nice if there were more product reviews to get feedback.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Went in to the physical location. Was given great advice on what parts I needed and how to order them. Got online and ordered no problem. It was also the best price I found. Great experience.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    nice website easy to use
    Sep 26, 2016
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Sep 30, 2016
    Quick delivery haven't used product yet as it is intended to be a Christmas present.
    Easy and nice
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Thanks for having the tires I need!
  • Sep 16, 2016
    I was looking for a specific bike tire, I found it.
    Sep 26, 2016
    Products delivered were as I ordered. All items arrived together within a week. I paid a bit more for the items as compared to a couple of other retailers. I ordered an extra item, that I needed to qualify for free shipping. My overall shopping experience was very good.
  • Sep 11, 2016
    Filling in address, shipping, and billing is redundant. A continue shopping button in the checkout pages is a nice feature, but missing from this site.
    Sep 22, 2016
    Online billing/shipping forms were redundant. Package tracking wasn't the best.
  • Sep 10, 2016
    Sep 21, 2016
    Tracking information should be provided as soon as the package is with delivery company
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Sep 17, 2016
    There were more of the small components than I needed. They were of acceptable mid range quality.
  • Sep 3, 2016
    Great Place to get the parts that I needed
    Sep 17, 2016
    always had what needed, and always in a timely fashion
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Sep 17, 2016
    Bikeparts is the best for finding obscure parts.