Birthday Express Reviews

04/18/2015
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 3667 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2015.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Apr 18, 2015
    Didn't have the napkins I wanted that went with the set of plates I ordered it was on other sites but not yours
  • Apr 18, 2015
    most of the items ordered are not available in the market. reasonable prices.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    i love it, i found everithing I was looking for
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Don't like the surcharge to Puerto Rico. This can make me not to buy again here
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Had a terrible time trying to get coupon code in and it said free delivery on all orders over $75. I didn't receive free delivery.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I think your charges for shipping are outrageous. Very disappointed.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Birthday express had an awesome selection for my son's 1st birthday party. If I had any issues, they were resolved promptly. Their pricing is also much better than others!
  • Apr 18, 2015
    We purchased several items from Birthday Express for my Granddaughter's previous birthdays and have been very pleased with the variety offered and how quickly we get them. We will definitely purchase again.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Awesome! Pleasant first experience! :)
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I hope I am not disappointed as a first time customer
    I love it
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I have always had a great expirience shopping with this company. I wouldn't trust anyone else to make such special birthdays for my daughter!
    It's a great place 2 shop 4 party supplies
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I love the quality of the products sold on this site.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    So much to choose from. Makes it difficult lol but of course I love it. If I could afford more, I could go crazy here for my grandson's birthday !
  • Apr 18, 2015
    I like the selection. Some of the items I wanted were not in stock, but it is too close to birthday time to be notified later. I would like to see a one-click option where i don't have to click on the back to shopping button. I want to click on it to add it to my cart and then view my cart and be able to edit or delete it. Too much clicking of the mouse how it is now I would also like to see an option to replace an item with another color in the birthday-in-a-box
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    Not happy on how my express delivery was handled. My items where not delivered on time at all. Very upset on how my order was handled. Any questions pls review my calls made to ur company. I have placing orders with you guys are 9yrs. Any future order is slim to none.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    I enjoy looking at all the neat things you offer. Each time I order I am always pleased with what I purchase. Thank you.
    Apr 18, 2015
    I got my order 4 days before they said it would arrive. I was so excited. Thank you.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I like all that Ive ordered and I found bright colors that I was looking for.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I had a great experience.
    Apr 18, 2015
    I am very pleased with my order and fast delivery too!