Birthday Express Reviews

12/18/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2570 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Dec 18, 2014
    Nice web to find items for birthday party. But shipping charges are too high and discourage to order items.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I will definitely shop at Birthday Express again! I love the fact that they had Dr.Seuss birthday merch and it was inexpensive. I knew that I wanted my sons first Birthday to be Dr.Seuss from 3 months on and I was heart broken to find out my local party store didn't have any Dr.Seuss merch at all. So to stumble upon this website and learn they had what I was looking for made my night and saved me the trouble of switching themes. Thank you Birthday Express for saving my Sons first Birthday. Now lets hope it gets here on time!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Very good verity and great prices
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love that I can find and order all birthday essentials and extras in one location and have it conveniently delivered to my front door.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Quick, easy. I had to call the number last night because my card wasn't working. They were very friendly on the phone.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love it..!!! Encontre todo lo que buscaba sin salir de mi casa..
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I would not have placed my order if I didn't get free shipping. The price of shipping is ridiculous.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    pretty good i found what i was looking for have used them in the past with our children
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great stuff, thanks! I'll be back!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Didn't like that 60% off select holiday items code would not work with the free shipping code that was also advertised.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great prices, quality and selection. Will use for my granddaughters parties in the future! Thank you!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    not as great a selection as I had hoped. I am hoping the owl party favor I bought do not say "1 year" on them. The product name mentione 1 year but the picture did not show one year written on the product!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Birthday express is very awesome I recommend it to anyone
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great solution for all your party needs in one!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great first time experience!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    My friends/family have been using birthday express for many years. I love the many selection options, good pricing, and very user friendly website! I just celebrated my son's 1st birthday last year but his theme was unique. I plan on using Birthday Express for all future birthdays now that we are expecting another baby in a few months :)
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Thnk u can't wait.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    LOVE THE SITE! EASY TO USE , GREAT PRICES, GREAT PROMO CODES
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    You should also have the birthday party theme packs to be moved around and give better discount. The items that I purchased supposedly had a 60 % off then the discount didn't work. But other than that everything was great.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I was so happy with my order! It FAR exceeded my expectations! The customer support was outstanding!! Thank you so much for everything!!