Birthday Express Reviews

10/24/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3734 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Oct 23, 2014
    best site ever. Love the birthday box idea
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Birthday Express offers a wide affordable variety of party supplies to create the perfect atmosphere for my son's first birthday party.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    love your birthday supplies will continue to shop here
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Good experience! Thanks for the additional discount.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    easy to use for my sons first birthday
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I AM EXCITED AT THE PERSONALIZED ITEMS I BOUGHT.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Everything looked great on their site, hope it looks that good when it gets here. The price was right too!
    Yo lo quiero
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Felt like I was getting gouged on shipping and handling for something that will take 7 days to here.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    awesome finding things that fit my daughters wants
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Had what I wanted for a decent price.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    love the rainbow banner with my grand daughter's picture in it and her name
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Yours is the only place I found the personalized plates I ordered for my daughter's mermaid birthday party. Thanks for a great item!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Before I go Shopping for party Supplies I go to Birthday Express.. I LOVE Birthday Express..
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I'm estatic I found this website it made the shopping so much easier for me and not have to buy things separately and spend more than I should. I'm glad because I couldn't find nothing that I needed in other websites.
    great products and website
  • Oct 23, 2014
    What a wonderful feeling to have everything you need for your child's party delivered to your door! The prices are not bad either!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Have been using you all for 19 years! 2 older kids and just adopted and starting over - you'll have me a few more years yet!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    Love the stuff. It's a little pricey.