Birthday Express Reviews

10/20/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3805 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi€atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Oct 20, 2014
    can find party stuff before it is out in local stores
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great site! I love the options!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I love all the personalization for birthday party supplies/decorations available!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I love Birthday Express it's awesome to find sets other than the store they don't have the complete set!
    I like it
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Thanks, we love your stuff
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I found shoppoing with Birthday Express very quick and easy. It saves tons of time to purchase my birthday decorations with them online!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Thanks for having our parties needs. So cute!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Love the items I find for my birthdays, but some times the price of the item does hold me back from purchasing the item. Some items are a good price, and like the pictures of the items they set in a table it gives me ideas on how to decorate or create a center piece. Shipping is also high.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I really like that you always offer coupons and free shipping if your order qualifies. I hate paying full price!! :)
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Good prices and lots of options love it...
  • Oct 20, 2014
    This website is extremely beneficial and convenient when it came to my sons birthday party. I also bough his costume from buy costumes and the delivery was exceptional and the condition great! I also have shop runner so them partnering with them is such a life saver!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Great Gift Box
    Oct 20, 2014
    I was very happy with the whole experience
  • Oct 10, 2014
    With only a week left before the birthday party, I was delighted to see that not only do you have the products I need at a better-than-box-store price (many were on a 50% off special), but also that through shoprunner I get free 2 day shipping.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    over all great shopping experience!!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I found items I couldn't find in stores!! Hope they are exactly what I wanted when I get them!!
    Oct 20, 2014
    I found everything I had in mind and it was all affordable prices!! I've already recommended this website to friends, family, and Co workers. I will definitely use this website again. All of my items arrived on time as well!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Needs a wider selection of birthday supplies.
    Oct 20, 2014
    The quality of the products I ordered were great. I would definitely recommend.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    i thought it was great but your coupons really using the 15% off coupon just added shipping to my order making me pay the same amount before so that was stupid and if your gonna give a coupon for a first order it shouldn't have a limit you have to spend that makes me not want to use your site.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    There missing items, but I called and they we're shipped right out. They we're very helpful and shipped the items right away. I'll order from them again.