Birthday Express Reviews

03/26/2015
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 3657 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

Great store. Thanks.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    The quantity of the items should be listed on the front screen; instead of clicking on the item to see the set and quantity.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Great site with lots of ideas for that perfect party!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    The banner configure is a pain for high res photos and u have no service to support...though ur customer support team is excellent
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I enjoyed looking on the website and finding everything I wanted for my son 3rd bday and he was pleased
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Found everything easily and prices were reasonable
  • Mar 24, 2015
    It was a great experiment shopping on birthday express found every thing I was looking for.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I'm pleased with my purchase from Birthday Express. I know the birthday boy will be thrilled to see his favorite character Caillou at his party. Thanks!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Website was easy to use! I love the bundle packages!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I love the website it was very easy to order from
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Love the site great products cant wait to see items ordered
  • Mar 24, 2015
    One of the few on line stores I was able to find Dr. Seuss party supply's. Great prices, and ships in a reasonable time! Will be shopping here again :)
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Happy with product ordering. It was a little challenging to make the birthday card. I wanted to go back in and edit my card after it was put in the cart. I had a hard time doing this so I deleted the first card, entered a new one, and then made the revisions I wanted to the second card. Otherwise, the products are exactly what my daughter wanted.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Shipping was really high for standard.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I really like this website, just thought express shipping was a little high, overall very.good selection I found things I didn't.find in any other websites very original things!! I will definitely be coming back!
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I was excited that they had Paris items I couldn't fin them anywhere the price is kinda high so I hope the quality is good
    Mar 24, 2015
    Ink on invitations looked like it had smeared on the invite, balloons were faded and boxes were not easy to keep together
    Mar 24, 2015
    when i received my order one of the myler balloons was slit all the way across, luckily i"m only using them to hang flat on the wall, or i would have sent them back.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    I love it! There is a great selection. I am very happy.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I can't comment until I see the product purchaysed
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    Love that they carry a big selection on Dr. Seuss party items.