Birthday Express Reviews

03/02/2015
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 3151 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Feb 28, 2015
    I was happy to find a website that had Octonaut birthday supplies I looked in many stores in my area for it and no one had them so when I went online and found Birthday Express I was really pleased to find what a large variety that they had. I will be returning for another birthday
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I purchase from birthday express everytime I throw a birthday party for my daughter. I'm very disappointed that birthday express is now excluding certain items from receiving the discount. I will no longer order from birthday express. I'm completing the purchasng for her remaining items for her party and I completing that purchase on amazon. Very dissatisfied!!!!!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Love this site very helpful
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I ordered my sons 1st birthday package off of this site and I loved it so I had to order my daughters off here too everything that came from you guys looked just as expected. wonderful place to get your childrens birthday supplies. great prices and always have great deals going on.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Love this site will b back
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I was happy to find the Candyland theme items
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Great experience. Can't wait to decorate for the baby shower!!!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I love this site it makes it easy for any mom to create an event from you cellphone
  • Feb 23, 2015
    loved the options! cant wait to get everything!
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    I have been trying to contact as I have not received my order or any correspondence saying my order is being delivered. I have tried emailing twice with no response and my part is coming up. If I don't get my order by the delivery date I will have to find another company who is willing to help their customers and get the products to them when they say.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    I was expecting delivery of my order on 2/25/15, when it didn't show up I contacted through live chat the next day on 2/26/15. I paid for the express shipping so that it would be here in time for a party. No one ever notified me that it hadn't been shipped, and went I went on live chat to figure out what was going on I was told there was a "system upgrade" and I wasn't going to receive it until 3/2/15 which was after my event. The thing that burns me is that no one from the company was proactive and contacted me to let me know it was going to be late so I could plan and make other arrangements. Poorly handled and very disappointed.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    I was promised 3 different delivery dates. My product never made it and when I called each time the product wasn't even shipped. Due to warehouse issues that I was never explained about. Then I was promised a a full refund and only received a portion of it. I am. Very disappointed this was unacceptable it was my baby shower decor for my first child.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    You saved my son's bday I couldn't find Sonic the Hedgehog bday supplies anywhere. And the price was awesome!
    Feb 28, 2015
    My son's party next sat I know he will love the decor they don't sell sonic decorations anywhere and ur saving his party! Well deff buy from Birthday Express.
    Feb 28, 2015
    I still have not received my order..it will be to late now.my party is tomorrow I am very upset.nothing was done to make sure I received it in time even after talking to yr customer services..so I will have no use for it when it does get here.and I have two very upset girls...
    Feb 28, 2015
    had to cancell my order becausebig never got to at the last minute really pissed. And they sent mu paymwwmt back ans still waiting .
  • Feb 17, 2015
    My son loves caillou and I was happy to find products for his upcoming birthday.
    Feb 28, 2015
    I ordered a set of invites and set of thank you cards. I received two sets of invites and no thank you cards. I called twice yesterday and was on hold for 45 min each time before I finally hung up. Worries me to be on hold that long, how many people are calling in with issues. Otherwise I love everything else I received with my order. It's going to make for a great party. Luckily my party is 2 months away so hopefully I can get the invites returned and thank you cards sent to me soon. Once they answer the phone.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    I don't like that I cannot choose the color of the owl balloons I was buying. They are fairly expensive and if this party was for a boy I would not want a pink owl. Considering the prices for everything it would be nice to choose what color I get. Other than that the products look cute and match the theme perfectly
    Feb 28, 2015
    I sent two emails regarding my package not being delivered on time and neither were answered. The website says all emails will be answered within 24 hours however after 5 days of no response I called into customer service to have my shipping refunded. Customer service was very nice and helpful I just wish my emails were answered
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    Muy complacida con el servicio y la calidad de los productos.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    We love everything we were sent! Thank you! We will be shopping with you again!
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I looked all over town to find these items and found nothing! How wonderful to find them at your sight and be able to order them! I know a very special little boy who will be thrilled on his birthday!
    Feb 28, 2015
    Loved the oqunauts items! Could not find this any other place.